Skip to content
Do you have adblock enabled?

If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
Fri January 18, 2019
(MSNBC)

Day 28 of Yertle & the Dotard holding America hostage: Michael Cohen apparently got his ass beat, the Belorussian prostitute who had tapes of Deripaska got dissapeared, and shiat remains firmly on fire. MSNBC thread, starts at 8pm EST. Bring a helmet
source: msnbc.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Instagram)

Mmmmm, gravy hot tub
source: instagram.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(ESPN)

This is how we do it, it's Friday night, and I feel all right for hockey. Games include Leafs-Panthers, Habs-Jackets, Isles-Caps, Sens-Canes, Wings-Flames, Pens-'Yotes, and Sabres- Canucks. The puck drops at 7:00 PM ET
source: espn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Splinter News)

Tell us your cool government shutdown stories, bro
source: splinternews.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Twitter)

Octopus kites are a terrifying thing
source: twitter.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Some Guy)

Suggestion for Saturday book club: Tell us your favorite use of the Fool character archetype. I don't know where to submit this
source: stottilien.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Twitter)

Will Trump lie about Cohen? Will Republicans grow a pair? Will McConnell reopen government? Buckle up, it's a long weekend. THIS is your Trump scandal rumor/speculation thread (~4pm news dump)

(Boing Boing)

It is what it is and that is 'As Is'
source: boingboing.net   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Apartment Therapy)

I want my boyfriend to live with me, but he has to like all my neutral decor (with little blue and green accents) and not bring any of his movie posters or figurines. Wat do?
source: apartmenttherapy.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Slate)

"My doctor is getting old, and so am I. I've been seeing her for years for seizures. Now, I'm having memory problems. She wanted to prescribe me medication that would make it worse. How can I break up with my doctor without hurting feelings?"
source: slate.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Slate)

"I'm trying to potty train my 3.5 year-old daughter at the behest of my daycare; she will not go sit on the toilet without having a meltdown. At home, that is; she pees fine at daycare. How can I properly train her without further issue?"

(Twitter)

I think you'd be hard-pressed to come up with a sadder social media presence than the one linked here. Because who wouldn't want to follow *every* breaking trend in the world of ... FORMICA

(PennLive)

I think I'm already OK, Gillette wants me to be better, but look -- I'm not offended
source: pennlive.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Gizmodo)

Assuming you, the reader, are a drinker of liquor (AHAHAHAHAHA hah ha ha *wipes eyes*, pardon me), what's the oldest/most obscure thing you've got stuck, undrunk, in the back of your liquor cabinet?
source: gizmodo.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(More Potatoes)

A sign that you've given up hope? In every new Minecraft game, you don't build anything or mine stuff. You just wander out into the water and drown, over and over
source: morepotatoes.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Steam Powered)

Less dodgy than that $2 1080Ti on Wish it's the Friday Fark Gaming Thread. Link goes to Braveland Heroes which is free to play on Steam. What have you been playing? Side note: game you can't wait for? Just a reminder also the thread runs Fri to Sun
source: store.steampowered.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Slate)

"I hosted a holiday party that was stated on the invitation adults only. A friend RSVPd for three people. When I texted to ask who it was, she said her 5 month-old. I told her kids weren't allowed; she sent a wall of text criticizing me. What do?"

(Onion AV Club)

Now That's What I Call a Non-Issue
source: news.avclub.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thu January 17, 2019
(NYPost)

Thinking about getting married? Here are some red flags to watch out for
source: nypost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(IMDB)

The team is headed to IHOP to meet with the Judge. Will she send them all to The Bad Place? Will Jason get the Rooty Tooty Fresh 'n Fruity? It's The Good Place, 9:30pm ET on NBC
source: imdb.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Rocket Launch Live)

Japan is having a 9:50 AM launch of its MicroDragon which comes out to 12:50 AM UTC tomorrow or 7:50 PM EST tonight
source: rocketlaunch.live   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(MSNBC)

Mitch McConnell holds America hostage, Day 27: the Dotard leaks Nancy's itinerary, blowing up a bipartisan CODEL trip; Yertle still refuses to emerge from his shell; Shiat's still generally on fire, yo. Nightly MSNBC thread. 8pm EST start time

(Hitting the Trifecta)

I viewed my name as confirmation of what my impoverished, rural environs suggested: I was poor white trash
source: hittingthetrifecta.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(The Cut)

Are you feeling bad? If so, maybe you should send someone else a compliment
source: thecut.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Slate)

"My wife escaped her abusive husband but left her daughter. I didn't find out until we were married. Our kids have no idea. I found a box with pictures of my wife and her daughter; she told me to destroy them. I scanned them first. Was that wrong?"

(AlterNet)

Nine business buzzwords that need to be phased out as they no longer help us to shift paradigms while exploiting our core competencies
source: alternet.org   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Fark)

Unfortunately, the Office of Writing Prompts has been temporarily shuttered due to the Federal Shutdown. This is your Fark Writer's Thead, day late edition
source: fark.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(ABC News)

Unclear who to give the 50K reward to in the Jayme Closs case? Subby thinks they should give it to her
source: abcnews.go.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(MSN)

So what's the most expensive thing you can buy on Amazon?
source: msn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(The Atlantic)

Once upon a time, parents used to be able to play favorites
source: theatlantic.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(TMZ)

If you have entirely too much money, here's the property for you. It's worth a billion dollars and you'll have a nice view of Los Angeles once you've built a home on this vacant lot. That's right, for a billion, you don't even get a house
source: tmz.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Fark)

What's better when you're stressed out, sleep or sex?

(Aeon.co)

What do you mean by that? How you read something is as important as what was printed; learning to appreciate the difference between "adversial" and "empathetic" in interpretation
source: aeon.co   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Some Guy)

Can't resist sharing on a Caturday? Want to tell the world what you had for breakfast? It's not narcissism or self absorption. We are just people with a history of sharing our personal lives
source: getpocket.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Wed January 16, 2019
(MSNBC)

Mitch McConnell holds America hostage: Day 26. Theresa May survives another day with her government, but will Britain or Brexit survive? Nancy Pelosi kindly disinvites Trump to give the State of the Union, but you're invited to the 8pm ET MSNBC thread

(ESPN)

Wednesday Night Hockey brings us five intriguing matchups with Avs-Sens, Bruins-Flyers, Sabres-Flames, Oilers-Canucks, and Sharks-Coyotes. Which game are you watching? Will Pierre ever shut up? The puck drops at 7:00 PM ET
source: espn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Some Guy)

New Comics (1/16): Galactus returns to devour Earth. Who is going to stop him? Doom, of course. What, you thought that meddlesome simpleton Reed Richards? Bah
source: outrightgeekery.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Huffington Post)

Will Mueller hand out some indictments? Will Trump declare we're leaving NATO? Would that result in a coup? Hello April, adios May. THIS is your Trump scandal rumor/speculation thread (~4pm news dump)
source: huffingtonpost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Fark)

Alien invasion, zombies, robot uprising, etc. - if the apocalypse were to hit in 2020, which kind of apocalypse would you choose?

(Fark)

Would you join Scientology to have a solid chance this girl?
source: img.fark.net   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(MSN)

I'm 81 and signed over my life savings to my son to manage my finances, but now he's keeping all my money

(MSN)

You shouldn't wash your dishes by hand. Seriously, you shouldn't

(Some flat head)

If the earth is flat what's on the other side? I think it would be a Society with a fringe around Earth movement
source: wiki.tfes.org   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Slate)

"My husband and I have custody of a relative's child; the situation was a terrible one and we filed for emergency custody rather than get CPS involved. When people ask me, I either overshare or make things uncomfortable. Do I owe an explanation?"

(Fark)

What is the best way to explain Fark to people. For example my mother doesn't get it, neither do my roommates dot-dot-dot. Don't even get me started on my wife

(Daily Mail)

After being told to lose weight by modeling school, Russian teens turned into living corpses, or as they say in Hollywood, "hot"
source: dailymail.co.uk   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(YouTube)

Since we haven't discussed Spider-Man: Far From Home enough, here's Kevin Smith fanboying over the trailer
source: youtube.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Tumblr)

CSB: your high school gradumacation
source: 66.media.tumblr.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Interesly)

In the Great Whiskey Fire of 1875, a crazy burning cocktail of fire, whiskey and malt liquor flowed down Dublin streets. Some drank it from their boots
source: interesly.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tue January 15, 2019
(The Irish Times)

Is ending a text message with an 'x' considered flirting? x
source: irishtimes.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Load older headlines
These are only a small percentage of links submitted. Join TotalFark to see them all!

Link archives »

On Twitter

Top Commented
Javascript is required to view headlines in widget.
  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

4. Click here to submit a link.