Skip to content

Host: Mr. Fuzzypaws
Description: Buffalo Fark Party. July 9, 7PM. New link, get your reservations
Date/Time: July 9, 2021 - 07:00 PM (local time)
Party Info: OK. Details are light as of now.

Gist is you follow around an actor for an hour while they spout out some Shakespeare.

BYOB? Unknown. (well, you can always bring your own. I just don't if they're serving, unlikely)

I'll update as I can.

Here is a video of what they're planning.  https://www.youtube.com/wa​​​​​​​​​​tch​?v=​ekN​qKT​Ye​sQs

For registration starting May 5th, May 4th if you're a member. Pre-registration is required so they can meet all safety precautions. A local news station said it was limited to 25 people so you might want to get on that real quick like.

Here is a link that doesn't say much but reservations are limited to 200 for now. They are trying to work with the venues to find a maximum.

6/1/21: The time on the reservations they sent out was wrong so their fix was to cancel those and send out new ones. The event was not canceled. They just corrected the time. Event starts at 7:00PM.

As mandates have changed it is no longer required to wear a mask if you are fully vaccinated for certain events. I would suggest that you come prepared, though.

This is a FREE event.

Original link was no longer good. This is the best I have right now.

Doing this safely is key here, folks. You have 3 months to get your shots and wash your masks.

If you have any questions just email me. I am grafted to my phone so I'll get it, responding might take a minute.

I am not sure if this will be required but you can get the Excelsior Pass on your phone store of choice. Just a quick way to show you've been vaccinated. Pics of your card are also a good idea.

Meet at: Parkside Lodge
84 Parkside Ave, Buffalo, NY 14214, USA
(open map in new window)

633 clicks; posted to Main » and Fark Party » on 09 Jun 2021 at 7:59 PM (7 days ago)   |   Favorite   |   Watch    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook

‘’ 2021-04-23 4:37:30 PM
OH.  There's a Buffalo Park in my town and I just couldn't parse this correctly.

‘’ 2021-04-23 4:39:17 PM
I'd like to go to that.

‘’ 2021-04-23 4:39:40 PM
Do Buffalo Farkers buffalo Buffalo Farkers Buffalo buffalo buffalo?

‘’ 2021-04-23 4:43:06 PM

‘’ 2021-04-23 4:48:14 PM
Parkside lodge is temporarily closed. Do you know if they're opening soon?

‘’ 2021-04-23 4:48:36 PM
When I was about 4 years old my grandmother took me to the Buffalo Zoo.  An elephant took a huge dump right in front of me and I threw up everywhere.  And now there will be a fark party a few hundred yards from the location of that momentous event and I will be unable to attend.

‘’ 2021-04-23 4:49:21 PM
see ya there!

‘’ 2021-04-23 4:49:44 PM
So.. Fark party in Butt Flow, I mean Buffalo. No, Buffalo sounds wrong. Butt Flow sounds much more Fark worthy

‘’ 2021-04-23 4:51:04 PM

CommieTaoist: So publicly drinking in a park is now a Fark party? Hell, in that case I've been to a bunch of them.

Shiat, then every day is a Fark party over at Powderhorn Park.

‘’ 2021-04-23 4:53:11 PM
Pah! I'll wait for Stratford to reopen & experience Shakespearean thespians from the comfort of a seat, thankyouverymuch!

‘’ 2021-04-23 4:55:03 PM
We need to have a Best Coast FP.

‘’ 2021-04-23 4:59:47 PM
Fark user imageView Full Size

‘’ 2021-04-23 5:29:08 PM
I'd love to be there.

Who wants to be my sugardaddy?

*crickets*

‘’ 2021-04-23 5:39:10 PM
Has there ever been a Florida Fark party or is everyone too scared to come here?

‘’ 2021-04-23 5:43:47 PM

‘’ 2021-04-23 5:44:03 PM
i.imgflip.comView Full Size

‘’ 2021-04-23 5:46:03 PM
This gives me hope that I'll be able to fly back East this summer.

‘’ 2021-04-23 5:49:59 PM

I stay at Fels Three Crown Motel, it is about $50, there is often a cash discount if you don't need a receipt. Story has stayed there too.

‘’ 2021-04-23 5:57:02 PM

feckingmorons: Fonty Usement: I'll keep an eye on this. If there's cheap lodging nearby I'd like to go but it's too long of a drive to go both ways.

Oh great to know, thank you. I'll look it up. 😃

‘’ 2021-04-23 5:59:13 PM
Damn. All the farkers crashing the place, maybe.
Fark user imageView Full Size

‘’ 2021-04-23 6:22:01 PM

Fonty Usement: Damn. All the farkers crashing the place, maybe.
[Fark user image 425x112]

I posted some trip advisor reviews. I always stay there when in WNY. It is like going back to 1982.

‘’ 2021-04-23 6:47:13 PM
OooOOh
I'd love to, really, really, love to. We are moving to the east coast in June. I won't be able to canoe across the lake anymore.

‘’ 2021-04-24 3:44:54 AM
Maybe. God knows I havent been anywhere in over forever.

‘’ 2021-04-26 1:00:20 AM
OK. WTF?

The only new thing I know is that it's limited to 25 people. Registration is May 5th?

‘’ 2021-04-26 1:08:07 AM

‘’ 2021-04-26 1:22:46 AM

Mr. Fuzzypaws: When I first tried to post this it errored out. Then the Party Page told me to not post parties during the pandemic.

If you're having technical errors on Fark, please contact dev through Farkback.

‘’ 2021-04-26 9:51:13 AM
Imma be in Maine, otherwise I'd definitely be there.

‘’ 2021-04-27 1:18:12 PM
Again, any questions just email me. I don't bite. Unless you're into that. I've had my shots.

‘’ 2021-05-03 9:39:30 AM
The original link I posted is bunk. New one is https://shakespeareindelawarepark.​org/​2021-season-productions/

Register now.

/i requested mine, we will see how that goes

‘’ 2021-05-03 9:45:05 AM
Are the Goo Goo Dolls going to play?

‘’ 2021-05-03 9:45:31 AM

Unless your vagrants are streaming it's just a hobo camp

‘’ 2021-05-03 9:51:03 AM

The Pope of Manwich Village: Are the Goo Goo Dolls going to play?

For Shakespeare?

‘’ 2021-05-03 10:13:10 AM

‘’ 2021-05-03 10:31:43 AM

morg: What does a Buffulo fark party look like? Do you slam your magic cards down on the folding table so hard that it breaks?

In Buffalo, *you* are the Magic Card. Get ready to land on some mana.

‘’ 2021-05-03 10:37:42 AM

Way to burn the spot, Fecking.

‘’ 2021-05-03 2:05:48 PM

Well, that and the cosplay contest.

‘’ 2021-05-03 3:33:19 PM
This is a small event, overall.

Safety is key.

Get your shots. Wash your masks.

‘’ 2021-05-06 2:21:41 PM
i think it might be difficult to find enough open spots on "opening" night.

‘’ 2021-05-12 2:18:54 PM
I have emailed The Manager about the schedule and any other details. I will update the posting when I hear back.

-Karen

‘’ 2021-05-19 5:19:24 PM
Get your shots.
Wash your mask.

‘’ 2021-06-09 8:36:05 PM
I'll be in Buffalo for Dyngus Day 2022.  I think all the warrants will have expired by then.

‘’ 2 days ago
For anyone that is going the entrance to the parking lot for the Lodge is RIGHT before the 198. If you miss the turn you'll be going down to Delaware Ave and back around. Which would suck.

Fark user imageView Full Size

If you're having problems voting, quoting, or posting comments, try disabling any browser add-ons that might disable Javascript (NoScript, AdBlock, etc). See our FAQ.

Forgot password? Create an account to make comments
  Use HTML Buttons
If you can see this, something's wrong with your browser's CSS support. (Or you're a spambot.)

Before adding a comment, please take a minute to review our posting rules and our legal/privacy policy.
By commenting, you agree to these terms. You might also want to take a look at our FAQ.