Skip to content

Host: Mr. Fuzzypaws
Description: Buffalo Fark Party. July 9, 7PM. Bring A Chair, BYOB
Date/Time: July 9, 2021 - 07:00 PM (local time)
Party Info: OK. Details are light as of now.

Gist is you follow around an actor for an hour while they spout out some Shakespeare.

BYOB? Unknown. (well, you can always bring your own. I just don't if they're serving, unlikely)

I'll update as I can.

Here is a video of what they're planning.  https://www.youtube.com/wa​​​​​​​​​​​​tch​?v=​ekN​qK​T​Ye​sQs

For registration starting May 5th, May 4th if you're a member. Pre-registration is required so they can meet all safety precautions. A local news station said it was limited to 25 people so you might want to get on that real quick like.

Here is a link that doesn't say much but reservations are limited to 200 for now. They are trying to work with the venues to find a maximum.

6/1/21: The time on the reservations they sent out was wrong so their fix was to cancel those and send out new ones. The event was not canceled. They just corrected the time. Event starts at 7:00PM.

As mandates have changed it is no longer required to wear a mask if you are fully vaccinated for certain events. I would suggest that you come prepared, though.

This is a FREE event.

Original link was no longer good. This is the best I have right now.

Doing this safely is key here, folks. You have 3 months to get your shots and wash your masks.

If you have any questions just email me. I am grafted to my phone so I'll get it, responding might take a minute.

I am not sure if this will be required but you can get the Excelsior Pass on your phone store of choice. Just a quick way to show you've been vaccinated. Pics of your card are also a good idea.

Meet at: Parkside Lodge
84 Parkside Ave, Buffalo, NY 14214, USA
(open map in new window)

1128 clicks; posted to Main » and Fark Party » on 09 Jul 2021 at 7:59 AM (2 weeks ago)   |   Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook

Oldest | « | 1 | 2 | » | Newest | Show all

2021-04-23 4:37:30 PM
OH.  There's a Buffalo Park in my town and I just couldn't parse this correctly.

2021-04-23 4:39:17 PM
I'd like to go to that.

2021-04-23 4:39:40 PM
Do Buffalo Farkers buffalo Buffalo Farkers Buffalo buffalo buffalo?

2021-04-23 4:43:06 PM

2021-04-23 4:48:14 PM
Parkside lodge is temporarily closed. Do you know if they're opening soon?

2021-04-23 4:48:36 PM
When I was about 4 years old my grandmother took me to the Buffalo Zoo.  An elephant took a huge dump right in front of me and I threw up everywhere.  And now there will be a fark party a few hundred yards from the location of that momentous event and I will be unable to attend.

2021-04-23 4:49:21 PM
see ya there!

2021-04-23 4:49:44 PM
So.. Fark party in Butt Flow, I mean Buffalo. No, Buffalo sounds wrong. Butt Flow sounds much more Fark worthy

2021-04-23 4:51:04 PM

CommieTaoist: So publicly drinking in a park is now a Fark party? Hell, in that case I've been to a bunch of them.

Shiat, then every day is a Fark party over at Powderhorn Park.

2021-04-23 4:53:11 PM
Pah! I'll wait for Stratford to reopen & experience Shakespearean thespians from the comfort of a seat, thankyouverymuch!

2021-04-23 4:55:03 PM
We need to have a Best Coast FP.

2021-04-23 4:59:47 PM
Fark user imageView Full Size

2021-04-23 5:29:08 PM
I'd love to be there.

Who wants to be my sugardaddy?

*crickets*

2021-04-23 5:39:10 PM
Has there ever been a Florida Fark party or is everyone too scared to come here?

2021-04-23 5:43:47 PM

2021-04-23 5:44:03 PM
i.imgflip.comView Full Size

2021-04-23 5:46:03 PM
This gives me hope that I'll be able to fly back East this summer.

2021-04-23 5:49:59 PM

I stay at Fels Three Crown Motel, it is about $50, there is often a cash discount if you don't need a receipt. Story has stayed there too.

2021-04-23 5:57:02 PM

Oh great to know, thank you. I'll look it up. 😃

2021-04-23 5:59:13 PM
Damn. All the farkers crashing the place, maybe.
Fark user imageView Full Size

2021-04-23 6:22:01 PM

Fonty Usement: Damn. All the farkers crashing the place, maybe.
[Fark user image 425x112]

I posted some trip advisor reviews. I always stay there when in WNY. It is like going back to 1982.

2021-04-23 6:47:13 PM
OooOOh
I'd love to, really, really, love to. We are moving to the east coast in June. I won't be able to canoe across the lake anymore.

2021-04-24 3:44:54 AM
Maybe. God knows I havent been anywhere in over forever.

2021-04-26 1:00:20 AM
OK. WTF?

The only new thing I know is that it's limited to 25 people. Registration is May 5th?

2021-04-26 1:08:07 AM

2021-04-26 1:22:46 AM

Mr. Fuzzypaws: When I first tried to post this it errored out. Then the Party Page told me to not post parties during the pandemic.

If you're having technical errors on Fark, please contact dev through Farkback.

2021-04-26 9:51:13 AM
Imma be in Maine, otherwise I'd definitely be there.

2021-04-27 1:18:12 PM
Again, any questions just email me. I don't bite. Unless you're into that. I've had my shots.

2021-05-03 9:39:30 AM
The original link I posted is bunk. New one is https://shakespeareindelawarepark.​org/​2021-season-productions/

Register now.

/i requested mine, we will see how that goes

2021-05-03 9:45:05 AM
Are the Goo Goo Dolls going to play?

2021-05-03 9:45:31 AM

Unless your vagrants are streaming it's just a hobo camp

2021-05-03 9:51:03 AM

The Pope of Manwich Village: Are the Goo Goo Dolls going to play?

For Shakespeare?

2021-05-03 10:13:10 AM

2021-05-03 10:31:43 AM

morg: What does a Buffulo fark party look like? Do you slam your magic cards down on the folding table so hard that it breaks?

In Buffalo, *you* are the Magic Card. Get ready to land on some mana.

2021-05-03 10:37:42 AM

Way to burn the spot, Fecking.

2021-05-03 2:05:48 PM

Well, that and the cosplay contest.

2021-05-03 3:33:19 PM
This is a small event, overall.

Safety is key.

Get your shots. Wash your masks.

2021-05-06 2:21:41 PM
i think it might be difficult to find enough open spots on "opening" night.

2021-05-12 2:18:54 PM
I have emailed The Manager about the schedule and any other details. I will update the posting when I hear back.

-Karen

2021-05-19 5:19:24 PM
Get your shots.
Wash your mask.

2021-06-09 8:36:05 PM
I'll be in Buffalo for Dyngus Day 2022.  I think all the warrants will have expired by then.

2021-06-14 6:11:05 PM

Fark user imageView Full Size

2021-06-25 8:11:11 PM

Mr. Fuzzypaws: For anyone that is going the entrance to the parking lot for the Lodge is RIGHT before the 198. If you miss the turn you'll be going down to Delaware Ave and back around. Which would suck.

[Fark user image 850x755]

"Indian Hunter Statue"

Boy I bet there's a story with that one!

2021-06-25 8:54:38 PM

2021-06-26 6:23:22 AM

2021-07-02 8:32:09 PM

Por que tan serioso: feckingmorons: Fonty Usement: I'll keep an eye on this. If there's cheap lodging nearby I'd like to go but it's too long of a drive to go both ways.

Way to burn the spot, Fecking.

Why don't you have TF nowadays?

2021-07-06 1:37:24 PM
I asked about seating...

You will need to bring a chair or blanket for the performance. The experience will be similar to our show on the Hill, so you are welcome to bring a picnic*, as well. We'll be posting a list of FAQs on our website shortly and they will be included in a reminder email prior to the performance. Hope this helps!

*This means booze.

Booze.
Fark user imageView Full Size

2021-07-08 2:18:59 PM
Have a good time everyone, I wish I could be there with you but things didn't come together for me. I have to move in then next few weeks so I have to go look at houses this weekend.

2021-07-08 8:03:40 PM

You devious bastidge!!

2021-07-09 5:15:49 AM

CptnSpldng: foo monkey: I should go, but wear a name tag that says Pocket Ninja. That way everyone will like me and buy me drinks.

You devious bastidge!!

I would never do that.  I respect Pocket Ninja too much.  I do, however, have a binding legal document from Mike_LowELL stating I must identify myself as him at any Fark Party. face any challengers, and fight them to the def.

Oldest | « | 1 | 2 | » | Newest | Show all