Skip to content

Host: DisseminationMonkey
Description: Friday, Feb. 7: ALL the W00tstout!!! To fight cancer and celebrate Drew's Birthday in Lexington, KY
Date/Time: February 7, 2020 - 07:00 PM (local time)
Party Info: From Drew:

I'm fundraising for the Empire State Ride to fight cancer again this year. I need to raise at least $3,500 for the ride. Meanwhile, Feb 7th is my birthday, and I happen to have a keg of every W00tstout ever produced, going back to 2013, just sitting around at The Chase waiting for the right time.

It's time my friends - time to drink ALL THE W00TSTOUT

I haven't yet figured out how we're going to do this, but Feb 7th I'm putting every keg of W00tstout on tap to raise money to fight cancer. I have one from every year going back to 1.0 in 2013, including the incredibly rare 2.0 release that only made it to Kentucky and SoCal. All proceeds other than tips from my W00tstout kegs will go towards the Roswell Foundation to fund cancer research. Link to additional details of the foundation and the Empire State Ride can be found in the Boobies.

Kegs will include original W00tStout 1.0 from 2013, Extra Chocolate W00tStout 2.0 from 2014, Extra Bourbon W00tStout 3.0 from 2015, Prime Recipe W00tStout 4.0 from 2016, 5.0 from 2017, and 6.0 from 2018. I might have a 7.0 keg lying around somewhere but if we go through all this in one night we're probably going to die

Meet at: Chase Tap Room & Brewing Company
266 Jefferson St, Lexington, KY 40508, USA
(open map in new window)

1660 clicks; posted to Main » and Fark Party » on 07 Feb 2020 at 7:59 AM (17 weeks ago)   |   Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook

2020-01-29 4:22:26 PM

2020-01-29 5:03:57 PM
We will be there :)

2020-01-29 5:41:33 PM
Have a gofundme Drew?

2020-01-29 5:51:21 PM
I haven't been to Chase since they were brewing their own beer a few years ago. This sounds like a good reason to visit again.

2020-01-29 7:14:43 PM
Ima try...Drew owes me a beer, according to the TF terms & conditions.

2020-01-29 7:19:30 PM
Even though I don't drink, I wish I could be there, Drew!

2020-01-29 9:32:15 PM

2020-01-30 1:26:08 AM
Fark user imageView Full Size

This was a vertical I put together to lead into the beer tasting party that was my 50th birthday a year and a half ago... man, I would love to go but it would be an 8-hour drive each way. Sounds like the party of the century.

2020-01-31 8:05:49 PM
I won't be in town until the end of the month. Sorry to miss it.

2020-01-31 8:14:20 PM

OneDayWhat: I won't be in town until the end of the month. Sorry to miss it.

But I will kick in for the ride. Found the Roswell Park treatment center Empire State Ride fundraiser page.

Because fark cancer.

2020-01-31 8:39:53 PM

2020-01-31 8:53:21 PM

I think you get double XP for the event and maybe even a rare item drop.

2020-01-31 9:03:39 PM

CipollinaFan: foo monkey: Why are we only fighting cancer on Drew's birthday?  Seems like something we should do all the time.

I think you get double XP for the event and maybe even a rare item drop.

Yeah, but I gotta keep buying $8 bottles of W00tstout to farm rep with the Fark faction. You'd think I'd get a racial bonus for being a monkey, but noooooo.

2020-01-31 11:23:26 PM
I'll be the awkward guy in the corner who creeps everyone out, but really wants to hang out like normal people!

2020-02-02 8:20:20 AM

ImmutableTenderloin: Good luck and don't die on us, Drew. If you pass, who will grease the hamster wheels that power the servers?

Dude, read the headline.  It's Drew's birthday that has cancer, not Drew himself.

2020-02-02 9:01:47 AM
If there was only cancer on Drew's birthday it wouldn't be a problem.

2020-02-02 10:31:27 PM
Feb 7th is Aquarius, not Cancer.

2020-02-06 8:07:35 PM
OMG, this may be the greatest thing that's ever happened here.

Yes, even better than all those other things.

2020-02-06 8:12:08 PM
Happy Birthday Drew... and many more...

2020-02-06 10:43:31 PM
Sober 8 months. And I'm in Santa Cruz. Were it were otherwise.  ¡Feliz cumpleaños!

2020-02-07 12:53:31 AM
Yes, a Happy Birthday to you, Drew!

2020-02-07 8:06:40 AM
Sorry, I'll be celebrating my daughter's birthday tonight.

Good food and drinks will be involved.

Happy birthday!

2020-02-07 9:08:40 AM
I would but the last time I went I ended up meeting a bunch of people that don't like me anymore.

Also enjoying the weight loss from staying mostly sober.