Skip to content

Host: 668NeighborOfTheBeast
Description: Friday, March 15th: Fort Collins Colorado Fark Party
Date/Time: March 15, 2019 - Time TBD
Party Info: How about a Fark party on pie day this year 3.14.99? Town Pump? 7:00? I've never met a real life farker in the wild and I'm super curious. Better day time venue ideas welcome.

Meet at: Town Pump
124 N College Ave, Fort Collins, CO 80524, USA
(open map in new window)

2661 clicks; posted to Main » on 14 Mar 2019 at 2:59 PM (7 days ago)   |   Favorite   |   Watch    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»

Oldest | « | 1 | 2 | » | Newest | Show all

‘’ 2019-01-15 12:51:58 AM
gross

‘’ 2019-01-15 12:52:02 AM
imageshack.comView Full Size

‘’ 2019-01-15 12:53:44 AM
Party Info: How about a Fark party on pie day this year 3.14.99?

Bring Your Own Time Machine

‘’ 2019-01-15 01:03:55 AM
I used to date a girl in Ft. Collins.  It didn't work out.  She moved away from FTC and I thought about following her.

She's beautiful and I hope she's happy.

/any woman I would travel 60+ miles to be with is probably awesome.

‘’ 2019-01-15 01:04:42 AM
There's a reason why it's often called "Fort Fun".

‘’ 2019-01-15 01:13:39 AM
How many farkers are in Ft.C?

‘’ 2019-01-15 01:16:21 AM
Somebody doesn't know pi.

‘’ 2019-01-15 01:16:39 AM

Ass_Master_Flash: How many farkers are in Ft.C?

I know one.  She doesn't know that I know.  There's also a dude I worked with in Denver who doesn't know that I know he's a farker.

If people don't disclose that information, I'm not going to bring it up.

‘’ 2019-01-15 01:17:40 AM

TwowheelinTim: There's a reason why it's often called "Fort Fun".

Yeah and that reason is Colorado's well known propensity for sarcasm

‘’ 2019-01-15 01:18:05 AM
I'm in Littleton but I'll be damned if I brave I-25 anytime of any day.

‘’ 2019-01-15 01:21:56 AM
Let's start slow, meet up at the Starbucks in the JFK King Soopers.

‘’ 2019-01-15 01:25:21 AM

The shiat I saw on I-25 during the rebuild was beyond words.

‘’ 2019-01-15 01:38:25 AM

I'm in Lakewood and work in DTC. Maybe a half mile of my 15 mile commute isn't on 6th or 25. So far the added hours a day of Wadsworth/Federal/Hampden/Broadway haven't been worth it, but I'm wondering how long that lasts.

‘’ 2019-01-15 01:48:48 AM
Holy shiat I thought subby was joking in that other thread

‘’ 2019-01-15 01:51:43 AM

gameshowhost: Holy shiat I thought subby was joking in that other thread

Live next to the beast for a while, you will never joke again.

‘’ 2019-01-15 01:59:33 AM
I too thought you were joking in that other thread. Kudos for the effort.

Had this been a year and a half ago, and I'd have been there (was living in N. Denver). Sadly, it'd be a 12+ hour plane trip now. There's gotta be plenty of Denver area farkers that wouldn't mind the drive (I can think of a few, but I won't call them out).

‘’ 2019-01-15 02:00:31 AM

668NeighborOfTheBeast: gameshowhost: Holy shiat I thought subby was joking in that other thread

Live next to the beast for a while, you will never joke again.

( ._.) jesus man i was just headed to bed

‘’ 2019-01-15 02:04:26 AM
How far is that from Dallas?

‘’ 2019-01-15 02:13:29 AM

AverageAmericanGuy: How far is that from Dallas?

I Went to high school in Dallas. It's about 12 hours if you drive like a pussy.

‘’ 2019-01-15 02:14:18 AM

668NeighborOfTheBeast: AverageAmericanGuy: How far is that from Dallas?

I Went to high school in Dallas. It's about 12 hours if you drive like a pussy.

Okay. So renting a Prius is out of the question...

‘’ 2019-01-15 02:34:58 AM

AverageAmericanGuy: 668NeighborOfTheBeast: AverageAmericanGuy: How far is that from Dallas?

I Went to high school in Dallas. It's about 12 hours if you drive like a pussy.

Okay. So renting a Prius is out of the question...

That makes me laugh, I did it in a Yugo once.

‘’ 2019-01-15 02:40:44 AM
Maybe everyone in Cheyenne will drive down.  Quicker than Denver.

‘’ 2019-01-15 04:09:01 AM
I use to live in Fort Collins.  Sometimes I miss it, but it looks like it has grown/changed a lot since I was there back in 2005 or so.

‘’ 2019-01-15 04:11:02 AM
Denver or gfym

‘’ 2019-01-15 04:44:12 AM
A bunch of untagged people right in my neighborhood. I live in Lakewood and work in Littleton. I severely doubt I'll make it even with weekly reminders, the drive is a bit much for a bar night from here.

‘’ 2019-01-15 05:19:08 AM
I'm in Castle Rock.  I'd go to Denver to hang, but Ft. Collins is a bit far...

‘’ 2019-01-15 05:34:31 AM

If my meeting doesn't get canceled or pushed back, how bad would you expect the drive to be?

‘’ 2019-01-15 06:01:11 AM

Not to bad. Rush hour from Denver to the Fort usually talks me an hour and a half. I haven't been to boulder for years. Google it would probably tell you more

‘’ 2019-01-15 06:06:06 AM

Wow.  I used to make the run from Denver to FTC in less than an hour.  Traffic got messed up since I lived there.

‘’ 2019-01-15 06:32:36 AM

CitizenReserveCorps: 668NeighborOfTheBeast: Oneiros: I had a work trip planned for Boulder in March, but being as it was for a NASA funded project, I have no idea if it's going to be happening or not

Less than an hour without rush hour

‘’ 2019-01-15 07:15:53 AM
Sounds fun!  I'm Arvada/:Lakewood, I'm not going to Ft C.

‘’ 2019-01-15 07:57:15 AM
There probably wouldn't be all that many of us, but I'd think about joining.

‘’ 2019-01-15 08:07:04 AM

‘’ 2019-01-15 08:55:19 AM
I'm in Longmont... not too far.

Yes, I would like to learn more!

‘’ 2019-01-15 09:06:44 AM
Small world, I grew up in Fort Collins.  Graduated from Ft. Collins HS.  But haven't been back in 20+ years.  Old HS friends that still live there, say it great place to raise a family, if you can afford it.

‘’ 2019-01-15 09:18:17 AM

IIRC, there were a LOT of Denver Farkers here, at least there were here years ago.
Stop being pussies and come out. Old Town has the Armstrong Hotel, its a great location, perfect staggering distance from the bars.
FC / Denver is not a long or difficult trip at all. Its a breeze once you actually manage to make the slow crawl to the edge of Denver, then it opens right up.
Either way, weekend or no, I'll make the trip. I'm in.

‘’ 2019-01-15 09:23:25 AM
Maaaybe. I'm up in Rapid City but it's nice to head toward civilization once in a while.

‘’ 2019-01-15 09:26:32 AM
I just looked at a map. I'm out.

‘’ 2019-01-15 09:36:11 AM

Dryad: I see requests for a weekend night, that might make the commute up from Denver easier. Otherwise that trip would be a biatch to make if you had to work the next day. If you even want to include the Denver people, that is. They have cooties anyway.

Either way, weekend or no, I'll make the trip. I'm in.

The trip difficultly isn't the point. I'm not gonna go party with people without drinking, I'm not drinking and driving, and while you guys are fun you aren't $150 Uber ride fun, and I'm not getting a hotel room just to go drinking.

‘’ 2019-01-15 09:41:32 AM

I'm also in Lakewood and I don't know you at all.

‘’ 2019-01-15 09:56:38 AM

tdyak: Noticeably F.A.T.: Rahorst: I'm in Littleton but I'll be damned if I brave I-25 anytime of any day.

I'm also in Lakewood and I don't know you at all.

img.fark.netView Full Size

‘’ 2019-01-15 10:46:19 AM
Thou shalt visit the Trail Head bar (walking distance from the Pump) and order a PBR redbeer. Trust me. Also, the walrus ice cream place across the street is awesome.

Oh, and at the Pump order their signature bloody mary; again, trust me.

‘’ 2019-01-15 11:25:14 AM
I love Ft. Collin and I miss the Pump. Drink 5 beers for me.

‘’ 2019-01-15 11:42:56 AM

Ambivalence: Ugh, can we have a weekend night? Some of us farkers are old and need our sleep.

Sure. Why not?

‘’ 2019-01-15 11:45:44 AM

‘’ 2019-01-15 01:27:43 PM
Good luck

(schmoes)

‘’ 2019-01-15 01:47:32 PM

Aint lived there in a while but recall the Saloon likely having the most space for bars in old town and you can play the ever popular, "there's another mouse" drinking game. The Trail Head is a close second but likely not everyone's cup of tea and if you want over-priced watery margs then there's always the Rio. Leaving old-town I can very much recommend C.B. & Potts on Elizabeth near CSU.

‘’ 2019-01-15 03:56:12 PM

moku9: 668NeighborOfTheBeast: Let do it on The Ides of March 3/15. I have no idea how to change the date. Also a group of people Friday at the town pump isn't going to work. I need venue preferences and I'll make a new party page

CB Potts moved to the mall.

‘’ 2019-01-15 05:11:58 PM
For venue, is Social or Ace Gillette's this crowds cup of tea you think?
Surfside was always a great dive on the other end of the spectrum. They moved and lost the "Warm Beer, Cold Women" banner out front, but they still have Circle Jerks on the jukebox and PBR in cans.
Artery is also an option.

‘’ 2019-01-15 06:13:45 PM

Dryad: For venue, is Social or Ace Gillette's this crowds cup of tea you think?
Artery is also an option.

I figured with the amount of beer snobs on here the mayor would be more appropriate. They have like 100 beers on tap.

/hells yeah, I'm down
//but fark the Armstrong, I got my DV because of that hotel
///why yes, I am a crazy, drunken biatch

Oldest | « | 1 | 2 | » | Newest | Show all

If you're having problems voting, quoting, or posting comments, try disabling any browser add-ons that might disable Javascript (NoScript, AdBlock, etc). See our FAQ.

Forgot password? Create an account to make comments
  Use HTML Buttons
If you can see this, something's wrong with your browser's CSS support. (Or you're a spambot.)

Before adding a comment, please take a minute to review our posting rules and our legal/privacy policy.
By commenting, you agree to these terms. You might also want to take a look at our FAQ.

Top Commented
Javascript is required to view headlines in widget.