If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
Vermin on the Mount, CAN ADA, and the latest adventures of the Aristohicks: some of Fark's favorite Headlines of the Week for 1/10 - 1/16
Posted by Unfreakable at 2016-01-18 9:19:13 AM (7 comments) | Permalink
More: FarkBlog, special legal status, member steals U.S., Roman bridge-building techniques, Florida Police outgrabe, file class action, supporter Tila Tequila, libertarian Niskanen Center, World Net Daily
• • •
1374 clicks; posted to Main » on 18 Jan 2016 at 9:20 AM (3 years ago) | | share: more»
Share this link:
Article Comments close
A few good headlines for you this week. Enjoy!
Headlines Of The Week for Sun 2016-01-10 to Sat 2016-01-16:
Under Maryland law, one can be in a special legal status whereby they're not allowed to have sex with anyone. In the rest of the country it's simply called "marriage"
ISIS gunmen attack Baghdad mall, reportedly after being denied a new outlet for their brand-name store Beheading Butchery and Beyond
British trains delayed due to freak weather condition called "bright sunshine"
For the first time in 200 years, England to consider replacing "God Save the Queen" as its national anthem. Americans immediately offer the very singable "To Anacreon in Heaven"
Sperm thieving scandal throws greyhound race into a spin, as a bunch of jerks stole a dog to try to come into money
10% of Americans would make amateur porn for $1 million. Judging by the Internet, the other 90% is significantly undercutting them
Two horses, a mule, and a miniature horse returned after they escape a Tempe corral. ESCAPE A TEMPE, CORRAL
YallQaeda member steals U.S. Fish and Wildlife truck and changes the name tag on the door, then drives into town, where he's promptly arrested outside of a Safeway. The Aristohicks
These two phrases you never want to see together: "perpetuated a complacent atmosphere" and "mistaken shipment of live anthrax"
'Twas brillig, and the slithy toves / Did gyre and gimble in the wabe: / All manslaughtered were the Mims men / And the Florida Police outgrabe
NFL Cheerleaders file class action against Bills. Ken Starr ecstatic
Picabo, I Assault You
Chris Davis agrees to 7 year, $161M contract with Orioles; expected value $575K per HR or $115K per strikeout depending on how you look at it
New evidence suggests that autism may be 'hiding' in a fold of the brain, quietly repeating baseball statistics to itself
"Millennials are completely ignorant of Roman bridge-building techniques," he said archly
China to make first landing on dark side of the moon, send NASA a wish you were here postcard
Germany credits David Bowie with helping to topple the Berlin Wall. Coincidentally, Justin Bieber now being credited with the movement to build a wall between the U.S. and Canada
The one where they all got old
Spoiler alert: Snape dies
TED Talks: Vermin on the Mount
Group of children known as "Freedom Kids" appear at political rallies to praise the leading candidate's nationalistic vision through song and dance. This is very close to a repeat from 1933
World Net Daily has had it up TO HERE with all this nonsensical "birtherism" poppycock. Would also like to know who the hell put goose sauce on its gander
Hillary Clinton is proposing a 4% tax on the super-rich, effectively bringing their total tax rate up to 4%
GoPro tells 7% of its workforce to GoHome
Owner of Philadelphia's largest newspapers have handed them off to a non-profit institute. Or as most people in the media industry call non-profits, "newspapers"
· · ·
This thread is closed to new comments.