Skip to content
 
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
A hard day's knight, queefer madness, and Snoop Dogg's grandson already growing like a weed: some of Fark's favorite Headlines of the Week for 1/11 - 1/17
Posted by Unfreakable at 2015-01-19 12:42:56 PM (0 comments) | Permalink
More: FarkBlog

•       •       •

1806 clicks; posted to Main » on 19 Jan 2015 at 1:02 PM (4 years ago)   |   Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»



Enjoy this week's crop of headlines, can't wait to see them later this year during the preliminaries.

Headlines Of The Week for Sun 2015-01-11 to Sat 2015-01-17:

img.fark.net  ...so, a hard day's knight?  

img.fark.net  Remember when a 29-year-old Texas man was arrested for stealing $18,000 worth of cookies and crackers? Pepperidge Farm remembers  

img.fark.net  Brooklyn woman falls into 20-inch gap between buildings, charged $3,500 a month for rent  

img.fark.net  Saudi cleric issues fatwa against those who want to build a snowman. Followers on social media suggest that he let it go. Of course it's Saudi Arabia, so the cold never bothered them anyway  

img.fark.net  ♫What if Dog was one of us? ♪Just a slob like one of us ♫ Just a stranger on the bus tryin' to make his way home? ♫  

img.fark.net  Haggis could help solve America's obesity crisis. Presumably because people would rather starve than eat it  

img.fark.net  Man hires a handyman to murder his wife. Incredibly, the job was finished on time and on budget  

img.fark.net  Float like a bladder guy, sting like a pee  

img.fark.net  Pot-based sexual lubricant designed specifically for women goes on sale in Colorado. QUEEFER MADNESS  

img.fark.net  La Verne middle school volunteer busted for having sex with minor. Surely, La Verne has seen happier days  

img.fark.net  Five-year-old boy who swallowed a battery as a toddler is finally discharged  


Sports:

img.fark.net  ♫ Wat-ching Sup-er Bowl from couch ♪  

img.fark.net  Bears go Fox hunting  

img.fark.net  Denver Broncos fans offer their condolences to the family of ex-Defensive Coordinator Jack Del Rio, upon his tragic selection as Head Coach of the Oakland Raiders  


Geek:

img.fark.net  DVD case leads to the death of young whale. This is why officials suggest you dispose of your copies of Twilight the same way as any other hazardous material  

img.fark.net  Average life expectancy for the next generation will be close to 100, which should give them about five good years to enjoy their retirement  

img.fark.net  New drug weans alcoholics off booze while still allowing them to get drunk, approve Fark links  


Entertainment:

img.fark.net  Life ... ah ... finds a way  

img.fark.net  Taylor Swift pays off fan's student loan, writes #1 single after bank rejects her  

img.fark.net  Snoop Dogg becomes a grandfather at the age of 43, says his grandson is already growing like a weed  


Politics:

img.fark.net  Kamala to run for US Senate; gains valuable endorsements from Harvey Wippleman and Kim Chee  

img.fark.net  RomCo promises that RMoney 3.0 will be better, faster, stronger, lemon, wet, good. Oh dammit  

img.fark.net  Obama to unveil package on Tuesday. Excuse him while he whips it out  


Business:

img.fark.net  McDonald's installs 600 wireless charging stations, will keep wall outlets open for customer defibrillators  

img.fark.net  62% of Americans don't have enough savings to pay for an emergency. The other 38% don't have enough savings to pay for anything that isn't an emergency  

img.fark.net  One small step for Mann
· · ·

0 Comments     (+0 »)
 
 
Displayed 0 of 0 comments

This thread is closed to new comments.

Continue Farking





On Twitter




In Other Media
Top Commented
Javascript is required to view headlines in widget.
  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.

Report