Skip to content
 
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
Lab-grown vaginas, springtime in Toronto, and a man with three wishes: some of Fark's favorite Headlines of the Week for 4/6 - 4/12
Posted by Unfreakable at 2014-04-14 2:02:05 PM (3 comments) | Permalink

•       •       •

2194 clicks; posted to Main » on 14 Apr 2014 at 2:05 PM (5 years ago)   |   Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»



Some of last week's favorites. Seeing some new people stepping up their game. Well done.

Headlines Of The Week for Sun 2014-04-06 to Sat 2014-04-12:

img.fark.net  Body language can be tricky for the untrained observer to read, despite the widespread belief that it's easy to tell when someone's lying. Are you sure you could spot a liar without knowing if they were elected to Congress or not?  

img.fark.net  Chili's support of the National Autism Association proves mercurial  

img.fark.net  Searchers looking for missing hikers. Search areas include the Arapahoe National Forest and the southern Indian Ocean  

img.fark.net  Harvard student who died falling off of building remembered as motivated, inquisitive, hard-working, Newtonian  

img.fark.net  10-foot tree falls on Florida worker. *Face Palm*  

img.fark.net  Source claims Pennsylvania high school stabbing suspect not well-liked. Especially now  

img.fark.net  64-year-old woman vows to complete the bucket list of the 21-year-old whose heart saved her life, says that though she doesn't know what a Justin Bieber is, she plans to blow it nonetheless  

img.fark.net  The search for Flight 370 has was declared "the most difficult search ever undertaken". Amelia Earhart could not be reached for comments  

img.fark.net  Man loses wife to heart attack, wins lottery the next day. And he still has one wish left  

img.fark.net  FedEx truck delivers 9 fatalities and 37 injuries in collision with Tour bus  

img.fark.net  EMF is killing you. It's UNBELIEVABLE  


Sports:

img.fark.net  Alex Mack signs massive offer sheet with Jacksonville Jaguars. If I could move things with my mind and shoot bolts of electricity out of my fingers, I'd probably be getting paid $10 million a year too  

img.fark.net  Spring officially arrives in Toronto as the sun shines and the Leafs are out  

img.fark.net  NASCAR to host three wiener-swallowing events. The smart money's on Jeff Gordon  


Geek:

img.fark.net  Six important elements you've never heard of. Seven if you include surprise  

img.fark.net  Doctors grow vagina in lab, install life-support system around it  

img.fark.net  Scientists have figured out a way to turn astronauts' pee into clean drinking water, although it does have a certain tang to it  


Entertainment:

img.fark.net  He go now  

img.fark.net  Peaches creamed  

img.fark.net  Double knee replacement will not stop Peter Mayhew from playing Chewbacca in Star Wars VII: I'm Getting Too Old for this Sith  


Politics:

img.fark.net  Al Sharpton: I positively, absolutely, indubitably, understandably, irrevocably, was never, ever, an FBI informant. This is slander of the gander, a noose that's on the loose, a reprobate in my prostate, a revolution in devolution  

img.fark.net  Committee approves bill to name peak after Reagan. No word if you take the "Contra Vista" hiking trail to "Exploding National Debt Path" to get to "Homeless By Choice Campground"  

img.fark.net  "WHAT is your name?" "Scott Brown" "WHAT is your quest?" "To seek the senate seat in NH" "WHAT....is the migratory pattern of an unladen Republican?" "Carpetbagger or Masshole?"  


Business:

img.fark.net  Six signs you're in the wrong job. Well, it's Tuesday during business hours and you're hanging around here, so let's call it seven  

img.fark.net  60% of all tax preparers are not regulated by the IRS. The other 40% have gotten used to having lights out at 9pm  

img.fark.net  Comcast VP testifies that Time Warner merger will be good for customers. Also known as "perjury"
· · ·

3 Comments     (+0 »)
 
 
2014-04-14 02:26:10 PM  
to quote Jake Lloyd, Finest Thespian Of Our Times: yippee, I got one!
 
2014-04-14 02:27:32 PM  

FlyingJ: to quote Jake Lloyd, Finest Thespian Of Our Times: yippee, I got one!


Great, kid. Don't get cocky
 
2014-04-14 03:51:05 PM  
Lab grown vagina...

snatch from scratch
 
Displayed 3 of 3 comments


This thread is closed to new comments.

Continue Farking





On Twitter




In Other Media
Top Commented
Javascript is required to view headlines in widget.
  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.

Report