If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.

(Fast Company)   Woman wants to close the orgasm gap for women. That sounds counterproductive   ( fastcompany.com) divider line
    More: Giggity, Sexual intercourse, Human sexual behavior, oral sex, Human sexuality, women, new product, good oral sex, good sex feels  
•       •       •

1802 clicks; posted to Business » on 07 Mar 2018 at 7:37 AM (19 weeks ago)   |   Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»



113 Comments     (+0 »)
 
View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest


Oldest | « | 1 | 2 | 3 | » | Newest | Show all

 
2018-03-07 02:56:45 AM  
Any of you ladies need help closing that gap, my body is ready.

You don't need to wear condom panties, either.
 
2018-03-07 02:56:49 AM  
I'm a guy. In my own experience, roughly 10% of women don't seem to be able to get off, no matter what. The other 90% it's as easy as pressing a button, if you know what I mean. The ones that have trouble, I have no idea. Two hours of oral sex? Nothing. Direct digital stimulation? Nothing. Etc.

Guys who don't know what to do in bed have no excuse; it's normally really easy to help out your partner.
 
2018-03-07 03:29:42 AM  
And then the murders began.
 
2018-03-07 03:51:59 AM  

Sid_6.7: I'm a guy. In my own experience, roughly 10% of women don't seem to be able to get off, no matter what. The other 90% it's as easy as pressing a button, if you know what I mean. The ones that have trouble, I have no idea. Two hours of oral sex? Nothing. Direct digital stimulation? Nothing. Etc.

Guys who don't know what to do in bed have no excuse; it's normally really easy to help out your partner.


In my limited experience the ones on total lockdown have screwed up attitudes toward sex, usually thanks to abuse or religion. But I repeat myself.

One gal and I were together for something like three years, and nada for her the whole time. Hooked up later in life after she'd at least acknowledged being abused as a little girl and she was a goddamned howler monkey. Never had any trouble with any other partners
 
2018-03-07 03:57:11 AM  

Boudyro: Sid_6.7: I'm a guy. In my own experience, roughly 10% of women don't seem to be able to get off, no matter what. The other 90% it's as easy as pressing a button, if you know what I mean. The ones that have trouble, I have no idea. Two hours of oral sex? Nothing. Direct digital stimulation? Nothing. Etc.

Guys who don't know what to do in bed have no excuse; it's normally really easy to help out your partner.

In my limited experience the ones on total lockdown have screwed up attitudes toward sex, usually thanks to abuse or religion. But I repeat myself.

One gal and I were together for something like three years, and nada for her the whole time. Hooked up later in life after she'd at least acknowledged being abused as a little girl and she was a goddamned howler monkey. Never had any trouble with any other partners


My last gf was a virgin (at age 28) and had never had an orgasm. She never even tried masturbating. I asked her if she had ever been abused (there were other signs, too) but she denied it.

After a while that shiat started to make me feel like *I* was the one doing something wrong.
 
2018-03-07 05:15:12 AM  
If you ain't first you're last Will Ferell as Ricky Bobby in Talladega Nights
Youtube y4usE2RePqo
 
2018-03-07 07:09:43 AM  
Women's orgasms? When dod that start?
 
2018-03-07 07:12:22 AM  

fusillade762: Boudyro: Sid_6.7: I'm a guy. In my own experience, roughly 10% of women don't seem to be able to get off, no matter what. The other 90% it's as easy as pressing a button, if you know what I mean. The ones that have trouble, I have no idea. Two hours of oral sex? Nothing. Direct digital stimulation? Nothing. Etc.

Guys who don't know what to do in bed have no excuse; it's normally really easy to help out your partner.

In my limited experience the ones on total lockdown have screwed up attitudes toward sex, usually thanks to abuse or religion. But I repeat myself.

One gal and I were together for something like three years, and nada for her the whole time. Hooked up later in life after she'd at least acknowledged being abused as a little girl and she was a goddamned howler monkey. Never had any trouble with any other partners

My last gf was a virgin (at age 28) and had never had an orgasm. She never even tried masturbating. I asked her if she had ever been abused (there were other signs, too) but she denied it.

After a while that shiat started to make me feel like *I* was the one doing something wrong.


I was dating a gal years ago who acknowledged the severe abuse she suffered, and I still felt like I was doing something wrong when we'd have sexy time. She had an almost impossible time getting off. The current Mrs. Tension has no issues in that area.
 
2018-03-07 07:14:35 AM  
I'm all for something like this which is hopefully better than dental dams for safe oral.  So long as she's practicing good hygiene and there's no funky smells or discharges I'm down with going down.
 
2018-03-07 07:14:46 AM  
img.fark.netView Full Size
 
2018-03-07 07:31:28 AM  

Sid_6.7: I'm a guy. In my own experience, roughly 10% of women don't seem to be able to get off, no matter what. The other 90% it's as easy as pressing a button, if you know what I mean. The ones that have trouble, I have no idea. Two hours of oral sex? Nothing. Direct digital stimulation? Nothing. Etc.

Guys who don't know what to do in bed have no excuse; it's normally really easy to help out your partner.


I have never known a woman that couldn't get themselves off. If they can't with YOU, that's on you. We need to stop failing our partners then just saying "whelp, they can't get off, more time for me!"
 
2018-03-07 07:39:41 AM  
Awww, look at all you guys mansplaining the female orgasm.    Lol!
Go on.....imma stand here and laugh at you.
 
2018-03-07 07:52:36 AM  

raerae1980: Awww, look at all you guys mansplaining the female orgasm.    Lol!
Go on.....imma stand here and laugh at you.


Sadly, it's the internet. There are no real women around, so we have to share what we know with each other.
 
2018-03-07 07:52:46 AM  

raerae1980: Awww, look at all you guys mansplaining the female orgasm.    Lol!
Go on.....imma stand here and laugh at you.


After many years of experience with women I readily admit that I am clueless when it comes (no pun intended) to women.  Generally, I nod north-south, say 'yes', and do as I'm told. Then I complain to my friends over drinks as to how I have no idea how women think.

Since you are calling men out for mansplaining the female orgasm, will you explain it to us so we can mangle what you say for the next time we mansplain? Of course we will cite you as our authoritative source when we do that.
 
2018-03-07 07:57:42 AM  

ajmsnr: raerae1980: Awww, look at all you guys mansplaining the female orgasm.    Lol!
Go on.....imma stand here and laugh at you.

After many years of experience with women I readily admit that I am clueless when it comes (no pun intended) to women.  Generally, I nod north-south, say 'yes', and do as I'm told. Then I complain to my friends over drinks as to how I have no idea how women think.

Since you are calling men out for mansplaining the female orgasm, will you explain it to us so we can mangle what you say for the next time we mansplain? Of course we will cite you as our authoritative source when we do that.


you should cite her as an authoritative source. Her lady-boners around her are legend...waitforit....dary
 
2018-03-07 08:11:52 AM  

raerae1980: .imma stand here and


i.ytimg.comView Full Size
 
2018-03-07 08:21:11 AM  
raerae the official chair for the Western Hemisphere council on female orgasms.  Her declarations are the gospel truth.  Hearken unto her!
 
2018-03-07 08:41:25 AM  
Contrary to popular myth, there are men with anorgasmia. Not ED, but a real problem getting off. "Research" into this problem is still back in the 1950's, which is to say none.

I wish the Hitachi Magic wand worked as well for me as it has for every women I've ever bedded.
 
2018-03-07 08:52:19 AM  

fusillade762: Boudyro: Sid_6.7: I'm a guy. In my own experience, roughly 10% of women don't seem to be able to get off, no matter what. The other 90% it's as easy as pressing a button, if you know what I mean. The ones that have trouble, I have no idea. Two hours of oral sex? Nothing. Direct digital stimulation? Nothing. Etc.

Guys who don't know what to do in bed have no excuse; it's normally really easy to help out your partner.

In my limited experience the ones on total lockdown have screwed up attitudes toward sex, usually thanks to abuse or religion. But I repeat myself.

One gal and I were together for something like three years, and nada for her the whole time. Hooked up later in life after she'd at least acknowledged being abused as a little girl and she was a goddamned howler monkey. Never had any trouble with any other partners

My last gf was a virgin (at age 28) and had never had an orgasm. She never even tried masturbating. I asked her if she had ever been abused (there were other signs, too) but she denied it.

After a while that shiat started to make me feel like *I* was the one doing something wrong.


I figured it out with my gal in the first go-round and straight up asked her, and she'd so utterly repressed it that she flat out did not have any active memory of it for years. She's still repressing pretty hard. AFAIK she's only ever spoken of it to two people in her entire life.

Weird as it is to have a funny side-note to that awful story - my difficulties with her led to me learning about, and becoming friends with the clitoris. My summer job right after high school through college was slinging trash. One day I was riding in the cab with the other two guys and griped about not being able to get her there. After a long monologue in his thick Gullah accent about us young fellas not being able to handle the pussy, the driver yanks a penthouse out from under the seats, points out a particular image and says, "See dat thing sticking 'tween her fingers? Write ABCs wit yo tongue."

Didn't help with her obviously. But the next gal damn sure appreciated it.

Took heat the rest of the day. Every time he got out to help us or we got back into the cab, all we'd hear was "Goddam boes dun know how to eat no pussy. You let it get a hold of ye and UH, UH, UH, DONE!" "Boi! You can't handle that shiat, you don't be farking with no pussy it too strong for you."

Ah the days, when porn was  . . . hard to come by . . . for a young man.
 
2018-03-07 09:04:35 AM  
When my wife and I first hooked up, she hadn't let a man give her oral sex in almost 15 years, despite them wanting to. She refused to believe that men want to do it. I had to sit her down and literally mansplain male heterosexuality to her. The panties would not have helped, of that I'm certain. It was all in her head.

/first time, she almost decapitated me
//message to straight women: we farking love it. Believe us for the love of christ.
 
2018-03-07 09:11:32 AM  

raerae1980: Awww, look at all you guys mansplaining the female orgasm.    Lol!
Go on.....imma stand here and laugh at you.


You're only laughing because you haven't see what I can do with a winning attitude; access to every, freckle, mole, birthmark and dimple on a woman's body; and Victor/Victoria playing on regular TV.
 
2018-03-07 09:25:00 AM  

adamgreeney: Sid_6.7: I'm a guy. In my own experience, roughly 10% of women don't seem to be able to get off, no matter what. The other 90% it's as easy as pressing a button, if you know what I mean. The ones that have trouble, I have no idea. Two hours of oral sex? Nothing. Direct digital stimulation? Nothing. Etc.

Guys who don't know what to do in bed have no excuse; it's normally really easy to help out your partner.

I have never known a woman that couldn't get themselves off. If they can't with YOU, that's on you. We need to stop failing our partners then just saying "whelp, they can't get off, more time for me!"


What? No it's not. If they can't get off with you, it's on both of you. You need to be willing to listen to what she wants and do what is required, but she needs to be willing to tell you what gets her off and give feedback when you're doing it right/wrong.
 
2018-03-07 09:33:19 AM  

miscreant: adamgreeney: Sid_6.7: I'm a guy. In my own experience, roughly 10% of women don't seem to be able to get off, no matter what. The other 90% it's as easy as pressing a button, if you know what I mean. The ones that have trouble, I have no idea. Two hours of oral sex? Nothing. Direct digital stimulation? Nothing. Etc.

Guys who don't know what to do in bed have no excuse; it's normally really easy to help out your partner.

I have never known a woman that couldn't get themselves off. If they can't with YOU, that's on you. We need to stop failing our partners then just saying "whelp, they can't get off, more time for me!"

What? No it's not. If they can't get off with you, it's on both of you. You need to be willing to listen to what she wants and do what is required, but she needs to be willing to tell you what gets her off and give feedback when you're doing it right/wrong.


Because men never freak out and take offense to women critiquing performance in bed. That NEVER causes issues because men are always so caring and rational.
 
2018-03-07 09:35:57 AM  

Leandros A: When my wife and I first hooked up, she hadn't let a man give her oral sex in almost 15 years, despite them wanting to. She refused to believe that men want to do it. I had to sit her down and literally mansplain male heterosexuality to her. The panties would not have helped, of that I'm certain. It was all in her head.

/first time, she almost decapitated me
//message to straight women: we farking love it. Believe us for the love of christ.


I'm going to essentially agree on that, but after finding every bit as much Cognitive Dissonance in MGTOW threads as Feminist threads, I now use a much more strict definition of Heterosexual Male as not just not having sexual relationships with other men, not just having sexual relationships with women, but actually LIKING women.   I'm just totally still gobsmacked by the number of males claiming to be straight, but not actually liking women.    I see this quite often in both motorcycling and sailing.
 
2018-03-07 09:48:02 AM  

ajmsnr: I'm all for something like this which is hopefully better than dental dams for safe oral.  So long as she's practicing good hygiene and there's no funky smells or discharges I'm down with going down.


If she is practicing proper hygiene, then there most certainly will be smells and discharges...  :)

Lady bits with no smell and no... flavor have been subjected to unspeakable evils.
 
2018-03-07 09:52:33 AM  

raerae1980: Awww, look at all you guys mansplaining the female orgasm.    Lol!
Go on.....imma stand here and laugh at you.


In fairness, most straight men have been up close and personal with more orgasm buttons than most straight women. I am reasonably  confident that I personally have brought  more women to orgasm than has the vast majority of women out there.

So we aren't entirely unqualified.
 
2018-03-07 09:55:07 AM  
Some twatwaffle trying to cash in on the feminist movement by selling lingerie? I think that's B16 on my Fark News bingo card.
 
2018-03-07 10:04:59 AM  

adamgreeney: miscreant: adamgreeney: Sid_6.7: I'm a guy. In my own experience, roughly 10% of women don't seem to be able to get off, no matter what. The other 90% it's as easy as pressing a button, if you know what I mean. The ones that have trouble, I have no idea. Two hours of oral sex? Nothing. Direct digital stimulation? Nothing. Etc.

Guys who don't know what to do in bed have no excuse; it's normally really easy to help out your partner.

I have never known a woman that couldn't get themselves off. If they can't with YOU, that's on you. We need to stop failing our partners then just saying "whelp, they can't get off, more time for me!"

What? No it's not. If they can't get off with you, it's on both of you. You need to be willing to listen to what she wants and do what is required, but she needs to be willing to tell you what gets her off and give feedback when you're doing it right/wrong.

Because men never freak out and take offense to women critiquing performance in bed. That NEVER causes issues because men are always so caring and rational.


Then that's still on both of you to work out so that she knows she doesn't have to worry about that with you and is comfortable telling you what she likes or doesn't like. Maybe some of you are mind readers, but I've found the women I've been with are quite willing to tell me what they like as long as I'm open and not judgemental about it... ymmv
 
2018-03-07 10:17:02 AM  

Uncontrolled_Jibe: Leandros A: When my wife and I first hooked up, she hadn't let a man give her oral sex in almost 15 years, despite them wanting to. She refused to believe that men want to do it. I had to sit her down and literally mansplain male heterosexuality to her. The panties would not have helped, of that I'm certain. It was all in her head.

/first time, she almost decapitated me
//message to straight women: we farking love it. Believe us for the love of christ.

I'm going to essentially agree on that, but after finding every bit as much Cognitive Dissonance in MGTOW threads as Feminist threads, I now use a much more strict definition of Heterosexual Male as not just not having sexual relationships with other men, not just having sexual relationships with women, but actually LIKING women.   I'm just totally still gobsmacked by the number of males claiming to be straight, but not actually liking women.    I see this quite often in both motorcycling and sailing.


YES. I have had the same thoughts. I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of men have thought this.

I can't relate to supposedly "straight" men who have an adversarial relationship with the sex to which they claim to be "attracted." I don't even know what "attracted" means to them (willing to bone, I guess). It's that whole PUA, MGTOW, MRA cohort.
 
2018-03-07 10:25:56 AM  
Try getting off the anti-depressants, and meds!
 
2018-03-07 10:30:03 AM  

Rambino: ajmsnr: I'm all for something like this which is hopefully better than dental dams for safe oral.  So long as she's practicing good hygiene and there's no funky smells or discharges I'm down with going down.

If she is practicing proper hygiene, then there most certainly will be smells and discharges...  :)

Lady bits with no smell and no... flavor have been subjected to unspeakable evils.


The funky smells and discharges I am concerned with are the kind that indicate a health issue. Normal smells and discharges are to be expected and are not a problem for me.
 
2018-03-07 10:32:10 AM  

ajmsnr: Rambino: ajmsnr: I'm all for something like this which is hopefully better than dental dams for safe oral.  So long as she's practicing good hygiene and there's no funky smells or discharges I'm down with going down.

If she is practicing proper hygiene, then there most certainly will be smells and discharges...  :)

Lady bits with no smell and no... flavor have been subjected to unspeakable evils.

The funky smells and discharges I am concerned with are the kind that indicate a health issue. Normal smells and discharges are to be expected and are not a problem for me.


How often has this ever happened to you in real life though? I dated a lot in my 20s and 30s and never came across this. Women know when they're not well. They're not going to be into having sex when they have a yeast infection because they're in pain anyway.

I think this kind of constant harping on "as long as there's no bad smell/taste..." is what is creating the problem these panties are designed to address. Maybe if we stop qualifying every single conversation about cunnilingus with "as long as there's no bad smell/taste..." women wouldn't feel like they should wear panties for sex.
 
2018-03-07 10:40:54 AM  

Jake Havechek: raerae the official chair for the Western Hemisphere council on female orgasms.  Her declarations are the gospel truth.  Hearken unto her!


:-P
 
2018-03-07 10:41:03 AM  
Every Male Farker:
img.fark.netView Full Size

"Red Leader, standing by."
 
2018-03-07 10:44:03 AM  
Boudyro:
You're only laughing because you haven't see what I can do with a winning attitude; access to every, freckle, mole, birthmark and dimple on a woman's body; and Victor/Victoria playing on regular TV.

Rambino:
In fairness, most straight men have been up close and personal with more orgasm buttons than most straight women. I am reasonably  confident that I personally have brought  more women to orgasm than has the vast majority of women out there.

So we aren't entirely unqualified.


img.fark.netView Full Size
 
2018-03-07 10:48:23 AM  
Oh crap, the creepy Greek is here.
 
2018-03-07 10:59:34 AM  

Jake Havechek: Oh crap, the creepy Greek is here.


Speak freely, don't let me stop you.
 
2018-03-07 11:03:05 AM  

Leandros A: ajmsnr: Rambino: ajmsnr: I'm all for something like this which is hopefully better than dental dams for safe oral.  So long as she's practicing good hygiene and there's no funky smells or discharges I'm down with going down.

If she is practicing proper hygiene, then there most certainly will be smells and discharges...  :)

Lady bits with no smell and no... flavor have been subjected to unspeakable evils.

The funky smells and discharges I am concerned with are the kind that indicate a health issue. Normal smells and discharges are to be expected and are not a problem for me.

How often has this ever happened to you in real life though? I dated a lot in my 20s and 30s and never came across this. Women know when they're not well. They're not going to be into having sex when they have a yeast infection because they're in pain anyway.

I think this kind of constant harping on "as long as there's no bad smell/taste..." is what is creating the problem these panties are designed to address. Maybe if we stop qualifying every single conversation about cunnilingus with "as long as there's no bad smell/taste..." women wouldn't feel like they should wear panties for sex.


First, I am opposed to panties on general principle.  Second the smell and discharge thing actually has happened to me where there was a medical issue.  I had one girlfriend who was prone to various vaginal infections, sometimes without any symptoms, and I was the one who alerted her a couple of times.  How offended by smell and such can I be if I am willing to stick my tongue, and other things, into a woman's butthole? Another ex-girlfriend liked having her clit licked while she was having her period, and I happily obliged her many a time.  I'm willing to do what it takes to make it enjoyable for my partner. Smelly after a long day of work, no problem; smelly after exercising, fine by me.

The bottom line for me is health.  I can put a condom on my John Thomas and fingers to protect against STDs, but I can't put a condom on my tongue. If this sort of thing works to protect against STDs I am all for it.
 
2018-03-07 11:10:33 AM  

raerae1980: Awww, look at all you guys mansplaining the female orgasm.    Lol!
Go on.....imma stand here and laugh at you.


Polls repeatedly show that men feel their partners' orgasm/enjoyment is integral to their own, moreso than women report the same.

While I don't doubt that women have more difficulty orgasming than men (and this isn't mansplaining, unless you think the women saying it are secretly the patriarchy), perhaps if women spent more time womansplaining what they want they'd be more likely to get it.

Granted, that is easy for a man to say, what with the simplicity of my bits and societal lack of stigma in me seeking pleasure.
 
2018-03-07 11:11:08 AM  

ajmsnr: First, I am opposed to panties on general principle.  Second the smell and discharge thing actually has happened to me where there was a medical issue.  I had one girlfriend who was prone to various vaginal infections, sometimes without any symptoms, and I was the one who alerted her a couple of times.  How offended by smell and such can I be if I am willing to stick my tongue, and other things, into a woman's butthole? Another ex-girlfriend liked having her clit licked while she was having her period, and I happily obliged her many a time.  I'm willing to do what it takes to make it enjoyable for my partner. Smelly after a long day of work, no problem; smelly after exercising, fine by me.

The bottom line for me is health.  I can put a condom on my John Thomas and fingers to protect against STDs, but I can't put a condom on my tongue. If this sort of thing works to protect against STDs I am all for it.


I'm not attacking you personally. But I've heard this line so many times and I think a lot of women have heard it and it creates the taboo problem in TFA (it says 80% of women refuse oral sex that they actually want, I'm sure most of them don't have infections). There have been barrier methods for cunnilingus in existence for a long time (or you can just cut open a condom).
 
2018-03-07 11:15:11 AM  

Leandros A: When my wife and I first hooked up, she hadn't let a man give her oral sex in almost 15 years, despite them wanting to. She refused to believe that men want to do it. I had to sit her down and literally mansplain male heterosexuality to her. The panties would not have helped, of that I'm certain. It was all in her head.

/first time, she almost decapitated me
//message to straight women: we farking love it. Believe us for the love of christ.


My ex was like that.

She had one partner before me, who never gave her an orgasm. I managed to give her a few (not sure how, I kind of sucked at sex back then) and then a year into the relationship she or I lost it and it never happened again.

She was strongly opposed to letting me do anything down there except regular intercourse.

Then we stupidly stayed together for years.
 
2018-03-07 11:23:45 AM  

Leandros A: I'm not attacking you personally.


No problem. You gave me an opportunity to advertise to all the Farkettes following this thread, and for that I thank you.
 
2018-03-07 11:24:20 AM  

adamgreeney: Sid_6.7: I'm a guy. In my own experience, roughly 10% of women don't seem to be able to get off, no matter what. The other 90% it's as easy as pressing a button, if you know what I mean. The ones that have trouble, I have no idea. Two hours of oral sex? Nothing. Direct digital stimulation? Nothing. Etc.

Guys who don't know what to do in bed have no excuse; it's normally really easy to help out your partner.

I have never known a woman that couldn't get themselves off. If they can't with YOU, that's on you. We need to stop failing our partners then just saying "whelp, they can't get off, more time for me!"


My ex-wife had a masturbation addiction with a hitachi.  She essentially desensitized herself using it every day full blast on her clit 20 minutes at a time, like a guy who aggressively beats his meat 4 times a day and has trouble with a normal PIV orgasm.  There is no male replacement for a hitachi, other than using it on her yourself.

As far as "more time for me", that's an interesting assumption, as if you just treat women like objects to be used for sex.  Sex is a thing couples do together, it forms a bond and closeness.  When one can't satisfy the other, it's not "more time for me", it's disappointment, discouragement, resentfulness, etc.
 
2018-03-07 11:47:07 AM  
Who cares ?
 
2018-03-07 12:32:02 PM  
This thread just reinforces my thinking on my Snickers strategy. I keep the bedside table drawer full of Snickers, and if after sex she whines about my performance, I just hand her a candy bar and say "Not satisfied? Have a Snickers, biatch!"

It's worked brilliantly so far. I've never had to service the same woman twice!
 
2018-03-07 12:38:55 PM  

Sid_6.7: I'm a guy. In my own experience, roughly 10% of women don't seem to be able to get off, no matter what. The other 90% it's as easy as pressing a button, if you know what I mean. The ones that have trouble, I have no idea. Two hours of oral sex? Nothing. Direct digital stimulation? Nothing. Etc.

Guys who don't know what to do in bed have no excuse; it's normally really easy to help out your partner.


Pretty much this. And I'd venture that men's inability to climax is about the same
 
2018-03-07 12:39:46 PM  
Seems like a solution in need of a problem. Undies that help women enjoy oral sex. If porn has taught me anything women love performing oral sex.
 
2018-03-07 12:45:14 PM  

raerae1980: Awww, look at all you guys mansplaining the female orgasm.    Lol!
Go on.....imma stand here and laugh at you.


7/10
 
2018-03-07 12:46:42 PM  

adamgreeney: raerae1980: Awww, look at all you guys mansplaining the female orgasm.    Lol!
Go on.....imma stand here and laugh at you.

Sadly, it's the internet. There are no real women around, so we have to share what we know with each other.


Also: women are idiots when it comes to explaining what women want.  Men are better resources in this dept.
 
2018-03-07 12:48:41 PM  

ajmsnr: raerae1980: Awww, look at all you guys mansplaining the female orgasm.    Lol!
Go on.....imma stand here and laugh at you.

After many years of experience with women I readily admit that I am clueless when it comes (no pun intended) to women.  Generally, I nod north-south, say 'yes', and do as I'm told. Then I complain to my friends over drinks as to how I have no idea how women think.

Since you are calling men out for mansplaining the female orgasm, will you explain it to us so we can mangle what you say for the next time we mansplain? Of course we will cite you as our authoritative source when we do that.


Her sample size is 1, her opinion is not worth nearly as much as a man's with some sexual experience.
 
Displayed 50 of 113 comments


Oldest | « | 1 | 2 | 3 | » | Newest | Show all


View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

This thread is closed to new comments.

Continue Farking

On Twitter





Top Commented
Javascript is required to view headlines in widget.
  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.

Report