If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.

(Chron)   New survey says that 10% of people say they have had sex in the office. The other 90% say they were able to wait until they got to the elevator   ( chron.com) divider line
    More: Unlikely, Glassdoor  
•       •       •

720 clicks; posted to Geek » on 02 Mar 2013 at 9:07 AM (5 years ago)   |   Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»

Voting Results (Smartest)
View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

2013-03-02 10:54:39 AM  
1 vote:

weapon13: Sex in the office? Have sex everywhere, it's much more fun...

/Not done it in a church... yet...

Do church parking lots count? If so, then yes. With the pastor's daughter. And I didn't even attend his (or any) church.
Displayed 1 of 1 comments

View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

This thread is archived, and closed to new comments.

Continue Farking

On Twitter

Top Commented
Javascript is required to view headlines in widget.
  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.