If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.

(Above the Law)   Call a judge a cock, and you wind up on Tosh.0, which is almost as terrible as being sent to jail for calling a judge a cock   ( abovethelaw.com) divider line
    More: Amusing, Daniel Tosh, one-liners, Andrew Dice Clay, justices, jail, Brian Noval  
•       •       •

3299 clicks; posted to Entertainment » on 27 Feb 2013 at 5:29 PM (5 years ago)   |   Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»

Voting Results (Funniest)
View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

2013-02-28 12:56:31 AM  
2 votes:

blue_2501: swahnhennessy: Tosh "Laugh Track" 2.0 isn't funny, and that judge is a cock.

Seriously?  They show his audience right there.

Not really getting all the hate here, especially the kind of hate you would direct towards Dane Cook.

95% of Fark is people saying how much they hate things. The other 5% is Bronies.
2013-02-27 08:00:44 PM  
1 vote:
I just like it when Tosh gets naked, especially when he's doing things with another guy.
2013-02-27 07:48:13 PM  
1 vote:

Apos: Daniel Tosh AND The Diceman in the same clip? Cripes. That is a vortex of unfunny right there.

"Hickory dickory dock,
I had to suck Tosh O's cock.
To get on the show I had to blow,
And I'm still on after 11:00 o' clock."

"You're a Jew. That's the joke. Because I'm edgy and I do racist humor."

Displayed 3 of 3 comments

View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

This thread is archived, and closed to new comments.

Continue Farking

On Twitter

Top Commented
Javascript is required to view headlines in widget.
  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.