If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.

(Enterprise News)   Police union lawyer criticizes department's "offensive" policy of prohibiting officers from smoking pot   ( enterprisenews.com) divider line
    More: Stupid, Abington, Cannabis smoking  
•       •       •

3679 clicks; posted to Main » on 19 Jan 2013 at 3:33 PM (5 years ago)   |   Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»

Voting Results (Funniest)
View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

2013-01-19 07:27:17 PM  
1 vote:
You know what? Fark it. Go ahead and piss off the folks enforcing the laws. In fact, institute weekly drug screens for anyone whose employer recieves federal funds. Automatic federal prison for them and sanctions on the company or entity for any positives on any drug. And enforce the same drug screens on the household members too.

Now we'll be employing 10% of the population to guard the other 90%, we'll all have free medical care and no one will ever be eligible for student loans again (since any drug conviction makes you ineligible for life).

All of society's problems solved.
2013-01-19 04:24:42 PM  
1 vote:

MrHelpful: and spend too much time eating donuts

This is not aberrant behavior. For a cop.
Displayed 2 of 2 comments

View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

This thread is archived, and closed to new comments.

Continue Farking

On Twitter

Top Commented
Javascript is required to view headlines in widget.
  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.