Do you have adblock enabled?
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.

(News 10 ABC Sacramento)   Karma's a biatch to a lawyer who sued more than 2,100 businesses for ADA compliance issues   ( divider line
    More: Ironic, ADA, Sacramento County Superior Court, paralegals, sexual harassments  
•       •       •

18029 clicks; posted to Main » on 03 Oct 2012 at 3:33 AM (5 years ago)   |   Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»

Voting Results (Funniest)
View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

2012-10-03 04:57:20 AM  
2 votes:
"It rubs the lotion on my skin. It does this whenever it's told, or else it gets shiatcanned."

/window seat, please
2012-10-03 09:35:25 PM  
1 vote:
I wonder if there are any California based attorneys assassins that visit FARK that need to do some pro-bono work to help clean up their profession!? the planet. 

2012-10-03 02:28:35 PM  
1 vote:

Banned on the Run: Wow. Never said this before, but he deserves to be crippled.

And the worst part?

2012-10-03 07:22:47 AM  
1 vote:
How to be scum-of-the-earth asshole lawyer.

1. New ADA law goes into effect. Something like 'wheelchair ramps must now have a 5° slope instead of a 7° slope' or 'front doors must now be at least 3 feet wide'.
2. Drive around to as many businesses as you can to find the ones that either haven't had time to change, haven't yet heard of the new law taking effect, or do not have the money to tear down their entire store front to make their doors .5 feet wider.
3. Sue them in to non-existance.
4. Profit!
4a. (who cares if you put an entire family out of business, you just made a sweet $100,000 by driving around for 3 hours until you found a business who offended you by not digging up their 6° concrete wheelchair ramp and replacing it with a 7° one!)
2012-10-03 06:45:39 AM  
1 vote:
What a douche bag. Someone should break his legs.
2012-10-03 04:53:36 AM  
1 vote:
He's not handicapped, he's handi-creepable!

//but seriously, what a creepy p.o's.
2012-10-03 03:53:32 AM  
1 vote:
Wait, wait ... this must be one of those 99 percent of personal injury attorneys who give the remaining 1 percent a bad name.
Displayed 7 of 7 comments

View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

This thread is archived, and closed to new comments.

Continue Farking

On Twitter

Top Commented
Javascript is required to view headlines in widget.
  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.