If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.

(IGN)   Possibly the greatest short film of all time   ( cubemedia.ign.com) divider line
    More: Amusing  
•       •       •

6769 clicks; posted to Main » on 05 Aug 2001 at 5:08 AM (16 years ago)   |   Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»

34 Comments     (+0 »)
2001-08-05 05:41:55 AM  
I have sexual fantasies about Harry
2001-08-05 05:43:21 AM  
Gahahaha, that's great. Mr. Knowles(or whatever) at his finest.
2001-08-05 05:53:57 AM  
uhh wtf was that movie about
2001-08-05 06:38:25 AM  
not a tiger.. but a large mouth bass attacking you in the woods. NOW THATS COMEDY!
2001-08-05 06:48:58 AM  
I thought Knowles was in a Wheelchair?
2001-08-05 08:54:20 AM  
That was a waste of bandwidth.
2001-08-05 09:47:50 AM  
[image from quirked.com too old to be available]
Thanks for the nightmares.
2001-08-05 10:04:11 AM  
could anyone read the intro? it was really fuzzy and... well... unreadable.
2001-08-05 10:21:21 AM  
2001-08-05 10:32:07 AM  
The tragic part? It was filmed at the Playboy Halloween party at Hef's place.

2001-08-05 11:08:28 AM  
I dont get it.
2001-08-05 11:12:31 AM  
Dork !
2001-08-05 11:20:17 AM  
Heh heh. That was truly a peice of high art...
2001-08-05 01:24:27 PM  
that was worse than ass and titties.
2001-08-05 01:34:34 PM  
Possibly the WORST short film of all time.

What was wrong with ass and titties?? I thought it was funny.
2001-08-05 01:48:46 PM  

Bring on more boobies.
2001-08-05 02:27:53 PM  
LOL, this isa must download, if you like to laugh at subtle comedy bits.
2001-08-05 02:48:13 PM  
a lot of tiggers comming out latly
2001-08-05 03:20:30 PM  
As a general rule, anything that comes from IGN sucks complete ass. and UGO also.

The best short film is obviously Bobby loves Mangos. I'm too lazy to link it. huzzah
2001-08-05 04:49:36 PM  
For the record . . . that sucked. I can watch fatladies dance around in tiger suits downtown if I really need to (Thank God for the townies).
2001-08-05 04:57:53 PM  
Also for the record, Bobby Loves Mangos sux big time. Everyone knows the the best movie is Wheelchair Rebecca, followed by Star Trak (both can be seen @ Atom Films).
2001-08-05 05:54:45 PM  
That was just stupid and pointless. And I downloaded it on a dialup. What a waste of time. It wasn't even slightly amusing.
2001-08-05 06:05:28 PM  
Whoever thought that was the best ever should watch a few more movies. What a waste of bandwidth. That sucked!
2001-08-05 06:16:52 PM  
For those of you who don't find this amusing, you obviously don't know who this fatass idiot is. Seeing this retard dance around in this outfit is almost too good.
2001-08-05 06:47:50 PM  
Well PuyoDead who is this fatass idiot and how does that make this any funnier?
2001-08-05 08:39:25 PM  
Yet another clip from J. Lo's suck-ass movie.
2001-08-05 08:57:10 PM  
2001-08-05 09:18:50 PM  
a turd.
2001-08-05 10:48:07 PM  
What sucks is that about 65% of the download is just the text at the begninning and the end of the film. The other 35% is the actual video in between. I didn't laugh.
2001-08-06 01:55:23 AM  
Go, Nazzerov! Bobby Loves Mangoes was the Shiat! Check out my comment on IMDB. I saw it on scifi channel's Exposure segment and was blown away.

As for Harry Knowles...no comment.
2001-08-06 05:49:11 AM  
That was really stupid.
2001-08-06 08:01:31 AM  
The beginning says "Tigger of Darkness - The story of a tigger whose methods have become ... unsound."

For those of you who don't understand, the title and intro are referencing Joseph Conrad's "Heart of Darkness", and the film "Apocalypse Now" (which was based off of "HoD").

The fat dude is Harry Knowles, from Aint-it-cool News.

Obviously, those of you who don't like the film are merely ignorant of its brilliant subtleties, as recognized by Seele96.
2001-08-06 06:29:40 PM  
Well, I found it very amusing. Harry cracks me up anyway, and him in a Tigger suit was just a humor bonus.

And no, I'm not being sarcastic.
2001-08-07 10:10:57 AM  
In the back, please sit down!
Displayed 34 of 34 comments

This thread is archived, and closed to new comments.

Continue Farking

On Twitter

Top Commented
Javascript is required to view headlines in widget.
  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.