Skip to content
Do you have adblock enabled?
 
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.

(Page Six)   As FBI agents search through documents seized from Mar-A-Lago, Republicans retaliate by...STOP THE PRESSES...BENNIFER RUNS ON DUNKIN'   (pagesix.com) divider line
    More: Silly, Jennifer Lopez, Ben Affleck, Marriage, actor's head, Jennifer Garner, initial outing, singer's twins, Affleck's youngest son  
•       •       •

1338 clicks; posted to Entertainment » on 10 Aug 2022 at 8:50 AM (6 weeks ago)   |   Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook



15 Comments     (+0 »)
View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest
 
2022-08-10 8:28:28 AM  
I'm just really curious to understand the cognitive abilities of someone who visits Page Six expecting to find anything other than this sort of news.
 
2022-08-10 8:44:02 AM  
Meanwhile, his brother


Dunkin Donuts - SNL
Youtube FSvNhxKJJyU
 
2022-08-10 8:44:11 AM  
The actor, who has always had an affinity for Dunkin', could be holding on to a bag of treats while inside the store.

This line practically demands a series of jokes that I refuse to make, but the rest of you should get to work.
 
2022-08-10 8:46:30 AM  

Kyle Butler: Meanwhile, his brother


[YouTube video: Dunkin Donuts - SNL]


I was so hoping to see this show up in this thread. It's never not funny.
 
2022-08-10 8:55:00 AM  

Pocket Ninja: I'm just really curious to understand the cognitive abilities of someone who visits Page Six expecting to find anything other than this sort of news.


I guess we're back to the phenomenon where 98% of the stories and comments are about Trump.  The other 2% are being screamed at: "WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING BESIDES TRUMP?!??!?"
 
2022-08-10 8:59:15 AM  
"No, you were a fine Batman. Remember, there will always be Clooney"

Fark user imageView Full Size
 
2022-08-10 9:07:04 AM  

Kyle Butler: Meanwhile, his brother


[YouTube video: Dunkin Donuts - SNL]


Damn you...
 
2022-08-10 9:10:52 AM  
I really don't care, but a million times less annoying than the K family.
 
2022-08-10 9:14:49 AM  
Long time New Englander here.  Dunkin' sucks, go to Cumbie's instead, the coffee is better and cheaper.
 
2022-08-10 10:11:01 AM  
It's the New Hollywood glamor
 
2022-08-10 10:22:18 AM  
So people have careers that consist of following  and documenting a couple of irrelevant geriatrics.
 
2022-08-10 10:54:13 AM  

EvilEgg: Long time New Englander here.  Dunkin' sucks, go to Cumbie's instead, the coffee is better and cheaper.


Cumberland is great for late night snack and tonic raids.
 
2022-08-10 10:55:57 AM  

Bslim: So people have careers that consist of following  and documenting a couple of irrelevant geriatrics.


But we wish we was them on account of they rich and pretty and get to ficky ficky ficky all day long.
 
2022-08-10 11:06:59 AM  
Fark user imageView Full Size
 
2022-08-10 12:37:13 PM  

Bslim: So people have careers that consist of following  and documenting a couple of irrelevant geriatrics.


The Washington press corps covers more than just two geriatrics.
 
Displayed 15 of 15 comments

View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

This thread is closed to new comments.

Continue Farking




On Twitter


  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.