Skip to content
 
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.

(Boing Boing)   Check out dog tv which is for your dog with lots of steak cooking videos. Hosted by Bob Barker   (boingboing.net) divider line
    More: Woofday, Dog, Metallica, Dog health, DogTV programs, Kirk Hammett, years of research, Net Neutrality, whole season of Ginny  
•       •       •

417 clicks; posted to D'awww » on 08 Mar 2021 at 7:35 AM (4 weeks ago)   |   Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook



1 Comment     (+0 »)
View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest
 
2021-03-09 7:14:47 PM  
98% of Dog TV is pretty innocuous. It ranges from silly animation to zen and quite lovely nature scenes with soft, contemplative music. A  pleasant background while reading. The other 2% is quite disturbing. there are a handful of different videos showing scenes of neglect and even mild, but worrying abuse. I emailed a complaint to the company, but these videos kept repeating time and time again. I should say that all videos on Dog TV are edited and repeated many times. Eventually I got tired of it and canceled my subscription. Too bad.
 
Displayed 1 of 1 comments

View Voting Results: Smartest and Funniest

This thread is closed to new comments.

Continue Farking





On Twitter



  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.