Do you have adblock enabled?
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
2 headlines found matching 'workaholics'
Mon August 01, 2016
Source     Fark Headline Comments
Channing Tatum to play a merman in a gender-flipped remake of Splash. Click on the right for angry nerds complaining about the ruination of their childhoods
source:   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Wed June 15, 2016
(WCVB Boston)
7.8% of all employees are workaholics. Mostly to make up for the other 92.2% who are workateetotalers
source:   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Displayed 2 of about 941 links -- join TotalFark to see them all
Submit a Link »
On Twitter

In Other Media

  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.