Do you have adblock enabled?
 
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
16 headlines found matching 'programming'
Sat June 11, 2016
Source     Fark Headline Comments
(Fark Shop)
 
 
 
Fark Store Daily Deal: Learn Java. Coffee? Small Pacific island? Tell us about your favorite java. (Sponsored Link)
source: deals.fark.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Fri June 10, 2016
(The Verge)
 
 
 
Netflix makes the series Stephen King and Steven Spielberg never have. Plus Winona Rider
source: theverge.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Thu June 09, 2016
(Washington Post)
 
 
 
New ad aimed at Kirk turns Donald Trump into the Kobayashi Maru, and there will be no reprogramming the simulation this time
source: washingtonpost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Wed June 08, 2016
(Fark Shop)
 
 
 
Fark Store Daily Deal: Learn Python programming, beginning and advanced. What do you like about Python and what are its limitations? (Sponsored Link)
source: deals.fark.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Sat May 21, 2016
(Adweek)
 
 
 
After acquiring Supergirl, CW says 40% of its programming will be made up of superhero shows. The other 60% will be the usual mix of good looking teenagers with completely messed up love lives
source: adweek.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Wed May 18, 2016
(Tom Holland's Terror Time)
 
 
 
AMC orders 'Heroes And Villains: The History Of Comic Books' series from 'The Walking Dead' creator Robert Kirkman
source: thterrortime.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Thu May 12, 2016
(Entertainment Weekly)
 
 
 
CBS boots 'Supergirl' to The CW for season 2 after ratings fall
source: ew.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Mon May 09, 2016
(MSNBC)
 
 
 
Trump calls Mitt Romney an ungrateful pathetic excuse for a human being, vows to have his programming updated when he becomes president
source: msnbc.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Fri May 06, 2016
(Fark)
 
 
 
Is it time for the Fark Weird News Quiz? Hey, it's either this or quality programming
source: fark.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Wed May 04, 2016
(Deadspin)
 
 
 
"Harris Roreberg has entered the Impact Zone"
source: deadspin.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 
(New Scientist)
 
 
 
IBM puts its quantum computer online so anyone can try programming it
source: newscientist.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Tue April 26, 2016
(Laughing Squid)
 
 
 
Today, we observe a 90 year old Caucasian male as he celebrates a milestone. Notice the proximity of the watering hole. This is key to success as it will allow the male to impress the females with his mastery of feats most daring
source: laughingsquid.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Wed April 13, 2016
(AutoBlog)
 
 
 
Google patents new feature for autonomous cars: The ability to detect a "turn signal," whatever the heck that is
source: autoblog.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Fri April 01, 2016
(Mirror.co.uk)
 
 
 
Scarlett Robohansson
source: mirror.co.uk   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Tue March 22, 2016
(Multichannel News)
 
 
 
Dish unveils "sports bar" mode to let subscribers with Hopper 3 DVRs watch four different games at once. Bring your own peanuts and drunken unsupported sports opinions
source: multichannel.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Mon February 29, 2016
(Scotsman)
 
 
 
Raspberry Pi becomes best-selling British-made computer in a field of one
source: scotsman.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 

Displayed 16 of about 539 links -- join TotalFark to see them all
Submit a Link »
On Twitter






In Other Media


  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.

Report