Do you have adblock enabled?
 
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
10 headlines found matching 'physical activity'
Submit a Link »
Mon September 11, 2017
Source     Fark Headline Comments
(Medical Daily)
 
 
 
Turns out, the Bee Gees were right; scientists have determined that they can tell whether or not you are a woman's man with no time to talk based upon the way you walk
source: medicaldaily.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Tue September 05, 2017
(AOL)
 
 
 
Good news, everybody: Despite remaining steady or increasing in the rest of America, obesity rates in Brownbackistan have declined. See? Destroying a state's economy does have benefits
source: aol.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Tue August 15, 2017
(TreeHugger)
 
 
 
Weep for America: New study reveals teens are as inactive as 60-year-olds
source: treehugger.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Sun July 30, 2017
(Telegraph)
 
 
 
Public health experts want roads closed off so children can play in them like their parents did
source: telegraph.co.uk   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Mon June 26, 2017
(Mother Nature Network)
 
 
 
You are sending the wrong message if you always try to stop people from crying by sticking your boob in their face
source: mnn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Wed June 21, 2017
(Talk Radio (UK))
 
 
 
Iran has banned zumba as part of its attempt to completely cleanse the country of joy
source: talkradio.co.uk   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Fri June 16, 2017
(NYPost)
 
 
 
Trolling foreign websites for sex toys probably isn't how most pregnant women envision spending their last trimester
source: nypost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Mon June 12, 2017
(Telegraph)
 
 
 
20% of young British children believe fish fingers are made from chicken. The other 80% were too busy drawing on the wall to reply
source: telegraph.co.uk   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Sat June 10, 2017
(USA Today)
 
 
 
Fat, drunk and stupid may be no way to go through life but it is becoming the lifestyle for more and more Americans. Obvious tag last seen on the couch with a sack of Fritos and a 40
source: usatoday.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Wed June 07, 2017
(Medical Xpress)
 
 
 
TV in children's bedrooms increases the risk of obesity. Especially when their bedroom also has a refrigerator, hot plate and microwave
source: medicalxpress.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 

Displayed 10 of about 948 links -- join TotalFark to see them all

On Twitter





Top Commented
Javascript is required to view headlines in widget.

In Other Media
  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.

Report