Do you have adblock enabled?
 
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
16 headlines found matching 'local governments'
Mon September 19, 2016
Source     Fark Headline Comments
(Deadspin)
 
 
 
Don't want to answer questions about the millions of dollars your state is losing due to an anti-LGBT law? Easy, just plant softball questions from fake reporters instead and then lie about it
source: deadspin.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Thu September 08, 2016
(Vox)
 
 
 
"If we have to rely on Congress to give us money to combat disease, then as a country we are screwed"
source: vox.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Mon August 29, 2016
(MSN)
 
 
 
San Francisco's rent is so high that this woman chose to live homeless
source: msn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Fri August 26, 2016
(Yahoo)
 
 
 
As has been typical throughout the Obama Presidency, 2nd quarter GDP 'trimmed' to 1.1%
source: ca.news.yahoo.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Wed August 24, 2016
(Denver Post)
 
 
 
Coloradans probably don't have to worry about the Zika virus because Colorado mosquitoes are very independent thinking American mosquitoes unlikely to be influenced by illegal alien mosquitoes
source: denverpost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Tue July 19, 2016
(Bloomberg)
 
 
 
Coming soon to your 401k - Chinese junk bonds that even the Chinese don't want
source: bloomberg.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Sun July 10, 2016
(Slate)
 
 
 
The price of EpiPens went up $250 because reasons
source: slate.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Wed July 06, 2016
(Sydney Morning Herald)
 
 
 
To protect African cows from ravenous lions, Aussie researchers paint eyes on their butts. "While three unpainted cows were killed by lions, all the painted cows survived to graze another day"
source: smh.com.au   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Sun June 26, 2016
(Dallas News)
 
 
 
How many bucks would a wood pile deduct if an erstwhile dump site sucked?
source: dallasnews.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Mon June 20, 2016
(The Financial)
 
 
 
53% of Americans think Congress is doing a poor or bad job. The other 47% were thinking more along the lines of disastrous, incompetent or catastrophic
source: finchannel.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Fri June 17, 2016
(The Verge)
 
 
 
Hey bud, who needs Windows when you can just Kind of open the doors to the cloud?
source: theverge.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Thu June 16, 2016
(Detroit Free Press)
 
 
 
One way to work on gun violence without violating the Second Amendment: funding the ATF and letting them do their job
source: freep.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Tue June 14, 2016
(Business Insider)
 
 
 
After eight months, the numbers are in, and you're not the only one staying away from Chipotle
source: businessinsider.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Tue June 07, 2016
(MSN)
 
 
 
Paul Ryan has a plan for a better GOP, where giving in to some things in society is a plan for starts, and free ice cream for all wouldn't hurt either
source: msn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Mon June 06, 2016
(Wikia)
 
 
 
"I don't give a rat's ass" When WOULD an appropriate time to give a rat's ass, then?
source: uncyclopedia.wikia.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Fri June 03, 2016
(Politico)
 
 
 
"Wait, you're from Politico? Yeah, you're not welcome at this Trump Rally. Security will escort you out of the building"
source: politico.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 

Displayed 16 of about 468 links -- join TotalFark to see them all
Submit a Link »
On Twitter








In Other Media
  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.

Report