Do you have adblock enabled?
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
5 headlines found matching 'iPads'
Fri May 29, 2015
Source     Fark Headline Comments
(Metro)
 
 
 
Couple of film buffs seek out their favorite film location shots around the world, use their iPads to mesh film scenes with real life locations. Simply BRILLIANT
source: metro.co.uk   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(15)
 


Sat May 23, 2015
(Phys Org2)
 
 
 
The iPad rumors are getting thicker, and the screen is getting larrrrrrrger
source: phys.org   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(62)
 


Mon May 04, 2015
(C|Net)
 
 
 
Apple to give out 5 million iPads to seniors. To make them feel more comfortable with the technology, all iPads will constantly flash "12:00"
source: cnet.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(17)
 


Wed April 29, 2015
(Gizmodo UK)
 
 
 
American Airlines flights grounded after several crashes. It was just the pilots' iPads, but still
source: gizmodo.co.uk   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(37)
 


Thu April 16, 2015
(Daily Mail)
 
 
 
Pew research finds 25% of all teens are online almost constantly. The other 75% unavailable for survey since researchers couldn't get them to put down their iPhones, iPads, laptops
source: dailymail.co.uk   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(8)
 

Displayed 5 of about 837 links -- join TotalFark to see them all

Submit a Link »
Advertisement
On Twitter






In Other Media


  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.

Report