Do you have adblock enabled?
 
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
29 headlines found matching 'gun owners'
Mon September 26, 2016
Source     Fark Headline Comments
(Toronto Star)
 
 
 
Plan on 'standing your ground' anytime soon? Your crackhead neighbor playing his music too loud at night? Wake up in the morning with an itchy trigger finger? Well I have good news for you: "shooting-people insurance"
source: thestar.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Tue September 20, 2016
(Toronto Star)
 
 
 
Just three percent of American "adults" own half of America's guns
source: thestar.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Fri September 16, 2016
(TampaBay.com (St. Petersburg Tim)
 
 
 
Florida's "stand your ground" law has been turned into an industry
source: tampabay.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Wed September 07, 2016
(Vice)
 
 
 
The government keeps records obtained from gun dealers. However, because the NRA hates America, they're not allowed to do keyword searches because maybe one day the government will come and take your guns away. So, thousands of crimes go unsolved
source: vice.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Fri September 02, 2016
(GQ)
 
 
 
Thanks to the gun lobby, *this* is how gun crimes are traced
source: gq.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Mon August 22, 2016
(Inside Edition)
 
 
 
Memo to gun owners, don't put your spare bullets in the car charger. Oh, and responsible gun owners don't let their toddlers play with bullets
source: insideedition.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Fri August 19, 2016
(Right Wing Watch)
 
 
 
Executive director for Gun Owners of America says that if Milwaukee police can't peaceably stop the rioters, "they should just shoot and kill 'em"
source: rightwingwatch.org   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Mon August 15, 2016
(The New York Observer)
 
 
 
Students opposed to the concealed carry of guns on Texas campuses are bringing thousands of dildos to UT Austin (not safe for work)
source: observer.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Thu August 11, 2016
(New York Daily News)
 
 
 
The last time an unhinged right wing politician demanded gun owners take action against a liberal, Sarah Palin aired an ad that culminated in a terrorist trying to assassinate Gabrielle Giffords
source: nydailynews.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 
(USA Today)
 
 
 
Trump, running out of things to say, says Obama founded ISIS and used his time machine to elect Hitler. Well, now his poll numbers should skyrocket
source: usatoday.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Wed August 10, 2016
(CNN)
 
 
 
The Secret Service investigates ALL threats against presidential candidates. Yes, even that one
source: cnn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 
(The Raw Story)
 
 
 
Trump spokeswoman goes on MSNBC, spontaneously combusts into a fiery ball of denial
source: rawstory.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 
(Washington Post)
 
 
 
"Listen, this Trump guy, he's really hurting our brand. People might actually associate us with our nominee"
source: washingtonpost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 
(Washington Post)
 
 
 
WaPo discovers there's a pattern to the hate coming from our finely coiffed, crazed Cheeto
source: washingtonpost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Tue August 09, 2016
(Talking Points Memo)
 
 
 
Donald Trump just suggested that "the Second Amendment people" can step in if Clinton wins the election. We long for the days when these headlines were just taking things out of context
source: talkingpointsmemo.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Mon July 18, 2016
(NBC News)
 
 
 
A Gun Rights rally in Cleveland on the eve of the Republican National Convention draws just enough people for a game of checkers
source: nbcnews.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Thu July 07, 2016
(Salon)
 
 
 
National (White) Rifle Association
source: salon.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Fri July 01, 2016
(Washington Post)
 
 
 
New report says American gun ownership is at a 40 year low, with 36% of households having a firearm. The other 64% still figure they can borrow one from the other 36%
source: washingtonpost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Thu June 30, 2016
(Gawker)
 
 
 
Manhattan's last gun range where conservatives await Emperor Trump, perform free janitorial work for beleaguered gun nuts
source: gawker.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Mon June 27, 2016
(NPR)
 
 
 
In our article describing a "stay at home mom" who has "never done anything political before" who is taking on the gun industry, we need to make the following correction: Everything. NPR regrets the error
source: npr.org   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Sat June 25, 2016
(MSN)
 
 
 
Got a gun? Live in Hawaii? The state government now believes you should be on a list with known criminals so they can keep an eye on you anywhere in the nation
source: msn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Fri June 24, 2016
(The Raw Story)
 
 
 
Stacey Dash calls the Democrat sit-in for gun control reform the "most uncivilized thing" she's ever seen. Guess she hasn't suffered through any part of her filmography
source: rawstory.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Wed June 22, 2016
(The Hill)
 
 
 
Senate Republicans may defy their masters in the NRA by introducing a bipartisan gun control bill for vote this week
source: thehill.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Tue June 21, 2016
(The Gateway Pundit)
 
 
 
Journalist once again shows us how easy it is to buy an AR-15...what?...uh-oh
source: thegatewaypundit.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Fri June 17, 2016
(MSN)
 
 
 
So, what happens when you promise free pizza to 60 million people? Well, people will jump on it like a bunch of starving wolves
source: msn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Thu June 16, 2016
(24/7 Wall Street)
 
 
 
If I told you that Alaska was the number one state in the US for gun violence, and Florida was not even top 10, would you believe me? Maybe they count violence against bears
source: 247wallst.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Wed June 15, 2016
(Washington Examiner)
 
 
 
Trump and Clinton, two peas in a pod when it comes to their disdain for freedom, their only difference is what kind of freedoms they are
source: washingtonexaminer.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Tue June 14, 2016
(Detroit Free Press)
 
 
 
Responsible gun owners arrested for the mere fact of waving handguns around while driving on I-75. In both hands. While drinking vodka and smoking weed. And pointing an assault rifle. When will this senseless persecution by the gun-grabbers end?
source: freep.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Wed June 01, 2016
(Right Wing Watch)
 
 
 
Larry Pratt, former head of Gun Owners of America, warns America he will "resort to the bullet box" to settle what the Constitution says about gun rights
source: rightwingwatch.org   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 

Displayed 29 of about 796 links -- join TotalFark to see them all
Submit a Link »
On Twitter








In Other Media
  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.

Report