Do you have adblock enabled?
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
7 headlines found matching 'graduates'
Sun February 07, 2016
Source     Fark Headline Comments
(Quad City Times)
 
 
 
University of Iowa warned that its public standing suffers from an image as a party school. Because what high school student who wants to have a good time at college doesn't put Iowa at the top of their list?
source: qctimes.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(47)
 


Thu January 28, 2016
(Local10 WPLG)
 
 
 
The most important thing you'll learn at DeVry is that your degree isn't worth what they told you it would be
source: local10.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(267)
 


Wed January 27, 2016
(WTOP)
 
 
 
Rivier University (NH) is offering "employment guarantee" for graduates: Get a job within nine months of graduation, or we'll pay your student loans for a year and let you take free classes. And if I'm unemployed after that? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
source: wtop.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(70)
 


Wed January 20, 2016
(Gawker)
 
 
 
There's one legitimate way to get out of your crippling student debt, but you had to attend a really terrible school to qualify
source: gawker.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(66)
 


Fri January 01, 2016
(USA Today)
 
 
 
80% of Millennials want to own a home someday. The other 20% are college graduates who figure that one 40 year loan in their life to pay off is enough
source: usatoday.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(193)
 


Thu November 19, 2015
(Fox 31 Denver)
 
 
 
HVAC contractor who wouldn't do business with "colored people" graduates to ripping off elderly people
source: kdvr.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(57)
 


Fri October 16, 2015
(Minneapolis Star Tribune)
 
 
 
Education graduates sue University after failing to check the school's work on passing the accreditation test
source: startribune.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(19)
 

Displayed 7 of about 865 links -- join TotalFark to see them all

Submit a Link »
Advertisement
On Twitter






In Other Media


  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.

Report