If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
12 headlines found matching 'enforcement'
Tue August 19, 2014
Source     Fark Headline Comments
(Crooks & Liars)
 
 
 
"In any case, neither the employee nor the store owner called law enforcement-something that would surely happen if Brown committed a "strong-arm robbery."- Video that may show Michael Brown paid for the Cigarillos
source: crooksandliars.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(349)
 


Fri August 15, 2014
(Yahoo)
 
 
 
House for sale; New Hampshire compound of a tax-evading couple convicted of amassing an arsenal of weapons and holding federal law enforcement officials at bay for months, weapons not included, property may be booby trapped
source: news.yahoo.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(37)
 


Mon August 11, 2014
(Waco Tribune)
 
 
 
Texas sheriff says he wants to form a "posse" of unpaid volunteers to help law enforcement and residents in the community. What could possibly go wrong?
source: wacotrib.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(78)
 


Thu July 24, 2014
(Fark)
 
Plug
 
Totalfark: Turning your carefully conceived thread about international trade deficits into a chaotic debate over salsa
 
 
(The Raw Story)
 
 
 
Nearly inevitable next Congressman for GA's 10th district in response to a mass shooting: ""It is my belief that any weapon that our government and law enforcement possesses ought to be allowed for individuals to possess in this country"
source: rawstory.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(271)
 


Wed July 23, 2014
(ABC 27)
 
 
 
When trying to flee from police it would probably be smart to avoid the Law Enforcement Training Academy instead of driving right in to it like this idiot
source: abc27.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(23)
 


Wed July 16, 2014
(Yahoo)
 
 
 
The House GOP slashes the enforcement budget of the IRS by 25%, plans to make them spend the other 75% finding lost hard drives of auditors who tried to actually do their jobs and investigate tax cheats
source: news.yahoo.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(120)
 


Tue July 15, 2014
(National Parks Traveler)
 
 
 
GOP candidate for Wyoming governorship plans to open Yellowstone National Park to grazing and mining, arrest federal land-management officials for impersonating law enforcement officers. Sounds reasonable
source: nationalparkstraveler.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(210)
 


Tue June 10, 2014
(Huffington Post)
 
 
 
All that military equipment used for the war in Afghanistan is headed back to the U.S. for use in local law enforcement
source: huffingtonpost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(214)
 


Wed June 04, 2014
(WWSB ABC 7)
 
 
 
Florida man paints house like the American flag to protest city code enforcement, proving exactly why the city has to set codes and enforce them
source: mysuncoast.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(62)
 


Tue May 27, 2014
(WCPO Cincinnati)
 
 
 
After a week of searching, involving four different local law enforcement agencies, the FBI and about 1,000 volunteers, police finally locate missing Cincinnati student. 15 feet from his home. That is some fine police work
source: wcpo.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(82)
 


Sat May 24, 2014
(Daily Mail)
 
 
 
Not News: Mexican cartel threatens law enforcement. News: In Texas. Fark: They used a billboard
source: dailymail.co.uk   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(89)
 


Thu May 01, 2014
(Some Guy)
 
 
 
Drunk teen girl arrested for disorderly conduct, assault, battery, and causing a law enforcement officer to temporarily sing at a much higher register
source: texomashomepage.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(29)
 

Displayed 12 of about 1157 links -- join TotalFark to see them all

Submit a Link »






Report