Do you have adblock enabled?
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
13 headlines found matching 'diabetes'
Sat January 23, 2016
Source     Fark Headline Comments
(WTSP)
 
 
 
FDA warns of potential danger of 'male enhancement' gum. Which finally explains the nickname "Bazooka Joe"
source: wtsp.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(55)
 


Wed January 20, 2016
(Deccan Chronicle)
 
 
 
Scientists who could have been working on flying car perfect artificial pancreas instead, which is OK too I guess
source: deccanchronicle.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(25)
 


Tue January 19, 2016
(BBC-US)
 
 
 
Tonga is the most obese country in the world where 40% of the population has Type 2 diabetes and life expectancy has fallen to 64 years. And the main cause is a cheap, fatty kind of meat imported from New Zealand: Mutton Flaps
source: bbc.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(121)
 


Thu January 07, 2016
(International Business Times)
 
 
 
There's a diet that prevents Alzheimer's where you drink wine every day and it's easy to follow because you get to drink wine every day
source: ibtimes.co.uk   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(7)
 


Tue January 05, 2016
(International Business Times)
 
 
 
Artificial pancreas at end of clinical trials meaning no more needles for Type-1 diabetics
source: ibtimes.co.uk   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(19)
 


Sat December 26, 2015
(WTSP)
 
 
 
Woman wins $725K settlement after being fired for having diabetes. SWEET
source: wtsp.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(22)
 


Tue December 22, 2015
(UPI)
 
 
 
Special K may help depressed patients lower their weight
source: upi.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(40)
 


Sat December 19, 2015
(Fox News)
 
 
 
Drinking coffee now tied to a lower risk of death. Apparently people who can afford to go to Starbucks every day can also afford to pay their health insurance premiums
source: foxnews.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(10)
 


Thu November 19, 2015
(Telegraph)
 
 
 
Sleeping in on your day off could trigger diabetes, happiness, sex, days where life is actually worth living, better interactions with your kids, a renewed sense of self-worth and hope, etc
source: telegraph.co.uk   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(15)
 


Sat November 14, 2015
(LA Times)
 
 
 
U.S. smoking rate for adults falls to a new low of 17%. Which is good news for the other 83% who now only have to worry about obesity, high blood pressure, diabetes
source: latimes.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(85)
 


Wed October 14, 2015
(NPR)
 
 
 
A glass of wine a day can ward off Type 2 diabetes
source: npr.org   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(76)
 
(SFGate)
 
 
 
McDonald's faux-documentary is the worst thing you'll watch today. Can you say Type 2 diabetes? Of course you can
source: insidescoopsf.sfgate.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(143)
 


Mon October 12, 2015
(Daily Mail)
 
 
 
Kim Kardashian reveals she may have diabetes, immediately releases diabetes phone app, $1.99/minute Diabetic Hotline
source: dailymail.co.uk   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(49)
 

Displayed 13 of about 878 links -- join TotalFark to see them all

Submit a Link »
Advertisement
On Twitter






In Other Media


  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.

Report