Do you have adblock enabled?
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
5 headlines found matching 'customer service'
Thu December 04, 2014
Source     Fark Headline Comments
(ABC)
 
 
 
Target stores in Australia pull Grand Theft Auto V for encouraging people to play Grand Theft Auto V
source: abcnews.go.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(46)
 


Mon November 10, 2014
(Washington Post)
 
 
 
China suspected of hacking the USPS computer network, stealing their secrets of wastefulness and irrelevancy
source: washingtonpost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(15)
 


Fri October 10, 2014
(WISHTV)
 
 
 
New customer service robot at Indianapolis airpor...Really? This is really what we're doing?
source: wishtv.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(77)
 


Tue October 07, 2014
(Slate)
 
 
 
Comcast has started a new customer service outreach program entitled "If you complain about our service, we'll get you fired"
source: slate.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(87)
 
(eWeek)
 
 
 
60% of consumers report improved customer service. The other 40% couldn't take part in the survey because they're still on hold
source: eweek.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(7)
 

Displayed 5 of about 907 links -- join TotalFark to see them all

Submit a Link »
On Twitter





In Other Media


  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.

Report