Do you have adblock enabled?
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
1 headlines found matching 'cultural norm'
Sun February 08, 2015
Source     Fark Headline Comments
(Time)
 
 
 
36% of U.S. workers say they have a dysfunctional boss. The other 64% will comment just as soon as they find a job
source: time.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(52)
 

Displayed 1 of about 735 links -- join TotalFark to see them all

Submit a Link »
Advertisement
On Twitter





In Other Media


  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.

Report