Do you have adblock enabled?
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
17 headlines found matching 'cigarettes'
Mon February 01, 2016
Source     Fark Headline Comments
(Gawker)
 
 
 
Remember when Ted Cruz's wife Heidi tweeted how wonderful is was to meet so many Iowans while her husband is on the campaign trail? Yeah, about that
source: gawker.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(95)
 


Fri January 29, 2016
(Metro)
 
 
 
Woman, 112, attributes her long life to smoking 30 cigarettes a day
source: metro.co.uk   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(32)
 


Thu January 28, 2016
(The Local)
 
 
 
Smoking e-cigarettes can cause tooth loss. The onset is reported to be quite rapid
source: thelocal.de   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(53)
 
(The Consumerist)
 
 
 
Walgreens can't kick their cigarette habit
source: consumerist.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(41)
 


Fri January 22, 2016
(CBC)
 
 
 
Ninety percent of all pregnant women in Nunavut smoke, worry about the effect of nearby construction noise on their unborn child
source: cbc.ca   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(52)
 


Sun January 10, 2016
(Buzzfeed)
 
 
 
Since "snacks" was too vague, the Oregon dipshiats' new list of sh*t they forgot to pack includes "Gaming supplies," "Ice scrappers" [sic], "Mayonaise" [sic], "Aprans" [sic], "Shaving creme" [sic], four kinds of cigarettes, and French Vanilla Creamer
source: buzzfeed.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(414)
 


Thu December 17, 2015
(Fox News)
 
 
 
Study finds US teens smoked, drank, used less drugs in 2015. Youth truly is wasted on the young
source: foxnews.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(29)
 


Tue December 15, 2015
(Daily Telegraph)
 
 
 
Dude, if you're going to steal a 20-ton garbage truck and drive it 8 miles to go get a pack of smokes the least you can do is figure how to get it out of first gear
source: dailytelegraph.com.au   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(28)
 


Mon November 30, 2015
(Yahoo)
 
 
 
Mary-Kate Olsen celebrates her marriage with the traditional bowl of cigarettes
source: ca.celebrity.yahoo.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(72)
 


Sat November 21, 2015
(Vancouver Sun)
 
 
 
New health warning labels for: A) Cigarettes; B) Soda; C) Gas pumps
source: vancouversun.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(39)
 


Fri November 20, 2015
(Gothamist)
 
 
 
Nothing to see here flight attendants, just a drunk man trying to smoke cigarettes with his pants around his ankles looking for his wife on your flight
source: gothamist.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(26)
 


Fri November 13, 2015
(Fox5 DC)
 
 
 
And here's what NOT to do when you're drunk and craving cigarettes and chicken wings
source: fox5dc.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(23)
 


Sat November 07, 2015
(When On Earth)
 
 
 
Graphic cigarette warning labels from around the world. Come for Canada's zombie teeth, stay for New Zealand's limp impotence stick
source: whenonearth.net   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(79)
 


Mon November 02, 2015
(Yahoo)
 
 
 
Paul Ryan's first job as House Speaker is to remove the cigarette, Scotch and tear stains from the carpet
source: news.yahoo.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(44)
 


Fri October 30, 2015
(LA Times)
 
 
 
Only 4% of American adults use e-cigarettes. The other 96% say they would like to try but can't find any stores that sell e-matches
source: latimes.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(46)
 


Thu October 29, 2015
(NBC News)
 
 
 
E-Cigs may be safer than smoking but cigarettes won't blow your face off
source: nbcnews.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(87)
 


Tue October 27, 2015
(Alaska Dispatch News)
 
 
 
Good news: More and more teens are using e-cigarettes instead of tobacco products. Bad news: They're using e-cigarettes
source: adn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(147)
 

Displayed 17 of about 828 links -- join TotalFark to see them all

Submit a Link »
Advertisement
On Twitter






In Other Media


  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.

Report