If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
1 headlines found matching 'bomb shelters'
Tue May 13, 2014
Source     Fark Headline Comments
(The Wire)
 
 
 
Polls shows that 56% of Ukrainians think they are already at war with Russia and the remaining 44% were too busy restocking their bomb shelters to stop and take a poll just right then
source: thewire.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(20)
 

Displayed 1 of about 1117 links -- join TotalFark to see them all

Submit a Link »






Report