Do you have adblock enabled?
 
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
6 headlines found matching 'Sepp Blatter'
Wed May 25, 2016
Source     Fark Headline Comments
(The News & Observer (NC))
 
 
 
FIFA fires its financial director for taking millions of dollars in "irregular" bonus payments. Or as most people refer to that process, "embezzlement"
source: newsobserver.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Sun May 15, 2016
(Deadspin)
 
 
 
FIFA's dedication to rooting out corruption and ethical breaches is so successful that the Chairman of Audit and Compliance decided that he's not necessary anymore
source: deadspin.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Thu April 21, 2016
(CNN)
 
 
 
"Death is but a door. Time is but a window. I'll be back" - Sepp Blatter
source: cnn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Thu March 17, 2016
(ESPN FC)
 
 
 
Not News: FIFA was selling world cup votes, News: They admit to doing so, Fark: They'd really like the US government to unfreeze their assets and give them the bribe money back
source: espnfc.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Wed February 24, 2016
(Yahoo)
 
 
 
69 percent of soccer fans have "no faith" in FIFA reform. The other 31 percent have total faith that their suitcase of unmarked bills from FIFAcme Enterprises LLC will be delivered in time
source: news.yahoo.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Tue February 23, 2016
(Deadspin)
 
 
 
Ostensibly this article is about how FIFA will vote for Sepp Blatter's replacement, but the important part is that one of the candidates is named Tokyo Sexwale
source: screamer.deadspin.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 

Displayed 6 of about 396 links -- join TotalFark to see them all

Submit a Link »
On Twitter






In Other Media


  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.

Report