Do you have adblock enabled?
 
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
4 headlines found matching 'Persian Gulf War'
Submit a Link »
Thu September 14, 2017
Source     Fark Headline Comments
(Gallup)
 
 
 
51% of Americans now approve of Donald Trump's handling of the economy. The other 49% are still asking for someone to explain exactly what it is he has done
source: gallup.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Thu August 31, 2017
(Some Guy)
 
 
 
You're a decorated Marine veteran and a US citizen? You better believe that's a deporting
source: tucsonsentinel.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Wed August 16, 2017
(NBC News)
 
 
 
Mattis claims that U.S. Navy sailors are pussies on the front lines
source: nbcnews.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Mon May 29, 2017
(LA Times)
 
 
 
Some gave all
source: latimes.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 

Displayed 4 of about 874 links -- join TotalFark to see them all

On Twitter





Top Commented
Javascript is required to view headlines in widget.

In Other Media
  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.

Report