Do you have adblock enabled?
 
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
12 headlines found matching 'National Institute'
Wed June 21, 2017
Source     Fark Headline Comments
(Japan Today)
 
 
 
Five nuclear facility workers, accidentally exposed to radiation two weeks ago, found to have plutonium and americium traces in their urine. What a pisser
source: japantoday.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Tue June 13, 2017
(Heat Street)
 
 
 
Mayor of Rome calls for ban on immigration. Well, if all the roads didn't lead there it might at least slow things down
source: heatst.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 
(Washington Post)
 
 
 
Because there's not enough unrest in the country, Sessions asks Congress to let him prosecute medical marijuana providers
source: washingtonpost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Fri June 09, 2017
(Federal Business Opportunities)
 
 
 
This implies that the National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH) has a PRE-mortem brain collection, doesn't it?
source: fbo.gov   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Thu June 08, 2017
(KPBS San Diego)
 
 
 
California has a legal limit for alcohol intoxication, but it does not have one for marijuana
source: kpbs.org   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Tue May 23, 2017
(The Hill)
 
 
 
Congressional Republicans are not looking kindly on Trump's proposed $5.8 billion cut to NIH including big hits to the cancer, Alzheimer's and infectious disease research. Which makes sense as they are mostly elderly men who keep dubious company
source: thehill.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Fri May 12, 2017
(MSN)
 
 
 
So why are eggs sold by the dozen, anyway?
source: msn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Tue May 02, 2017
(Washington Times)
 
 
 
And the biggest dick of the day award goes to
source: washingtontimes.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Thu April 20, 2017
(KERO 23 Bakersfield)
 
 
 
52% of Americans say they have smoked pot at some time in their life. The other 48% are still finishing the survey
source: turnto23.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Mon April 10, 2017
(NHK World (Japan))
 
 
 
Demographic experts predict Japanese population will plunge from 127 million in 2015 to 88 million in 2065. Earlier forecast was only 81 million, but as of late more and more older women are having babies
source: www3.nhk.or.jp   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Mon April 03, 2017
(CNN)
 
 
 
Americans over 60 are drinking more. Mostly as a way to cope with knowing they have another 20 years to work before thinking of retiring
source: cnn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 


Thu March 09, 2017
(SacBee)
 
 
 
Sure, dalmatians look great on your fire truck, but can they detect your cancer? Hero tag for the mutts sniffing butts
source: sacbee.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
 

Displayed 12 of about 662 links -- join TotalFark to see them all
Submit a Link »
On Twitter





Top Commented
Javascript is required to view headlines in widget.

In Other Media
  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.

Report