Do you have adblock enabled?
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
2 headlines found matching 'Japan Meteorological Agency'
Fri September 18, 2015
Source     Fark Headline Comments
NOAA: There's a 97% chance that 2015 will be the hottest year on record. But there's a 3% chance that it won't, so we can't be 100% certain it will be, right? Suck it, science
source:   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thu August 20, 2015
Preliminary data showing July 2015 to be the hottest month on Earth in recorded history. Internet's response: "u r crazy al gore"
source:   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Displayed 2 of about 387 links -- join TotalFark to see them all

Submit a Link »
On Twitter

In Other Media

  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.