Do you have adblock enabled?
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
10 headlines found matching 'Carrie Fisher'
Wed January 06, 2016
Source     Fark Headline Comments
(Aint-It-Cool-News)
 
 
 
Starkiller Base obliterates Pandora in only 16 days
source: aintitcool.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(109)
 


Tue December 29, 2015
(Mirror.co.uk)
 
 
 
Carrie Fisher offers a cheerful 'blow me" to people on Twitter debating whether she's aged well or not
source: mirror.co.uk   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(138)
 


Fri December 25, 2015
(The Hollywood Reporter)
 
 
 
Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be the fastest movie to hit $1 billion
source: hollywoodreporter.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(127)
 
(USA Today)
 
 
 
New poll finds 42% of Star Wars fans will see the film again at a theater. The other 58% couldn't take part in the survey because they haven't left the theater since the movie came out
source: usatoday.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(112)
 


Wed December 16, 2015
(YouTube)
 
 
 
The Star Wars cast, the Roots, and Jimmy Fallon do an a capella medley of Star Wars music. Fans immediately blow up message boards speculating on the absence of one notable character
source: youtube.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(61)
 


Mon December 14, 2015
(USA Today)
 
 
 
Carrie Fisher on Harrison Ford: "There is not an automatic yes in Harrison's body, unless it's for food or marijuana," she quips. "And I'm not sure about the food thing either"
source: usatoday.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(85)
 


Wed December 09, 2015
(New Musical Express)
 
 
 
Star Wars fans have already started lining up outside theaters to see the latest installment in the franchise. Never mind they already have purchased tickets, they just want to wait ten days so their homemade Jedi robes smell like unwashed cheese
source: nme.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(69)
 


Tue December 08, 2015
(Salon)
 
 
 
The greatest thing about the new Star Wars movies is that we get more snarky Carrie Fisher interviews
source: salon.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(61)
 


Wed December 02, 2015
(Mirror.co.uk)
 
 
 
Lupita Nyong'o's performance in The Force Awakens is Bantha poodoo
source: mirror.co.uk   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(64)
 


Sat October 31, 2015
(Entertainment Weekly)
 
 
 
Carrie Fisher to the new generation of Star Wars heroes: Don't be a slave like I was
source: ew.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(63)
 

Displayed 10 of about 843 links -- join TotalFark to see them all

Submit a Link »
Advertisement
On Twitter






In Other Media


  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.

Report