Do you have adblock enabled?
If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
103 headlines found matching 'Americans'
Sat May 02, 2015
Source     Fark Headline Comments
(Some Nigerian Prince)
 
 
 
Nigeria's wealthiest individuals must reveal the source of their wealth, which is likely to include funds that Americans failed to claim from their dead, rich relatives in a timely fashion
source: naij.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(29)
 


Fri May 01, 2015
(Al Jazeera)
 
 
 
Marijuana's magic bean men: The outlaw botanists who designed the marijuana Americans smoke and the money they didn't make doing it
source: america.aljazeera.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(40)
 


Thu April 30, 2015
(Globe and Mail)
 
 
 
Royal Canadian Air Force evacuates their citizens from earthquake-ravaged Nepal and lets Americans hitch a lift. What are neighbours for?
source: theglobeandmail.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(55)
 
(NBC News)
 
 
 
One third of Americans have no financial plan for the future. The other two thirds figure that's why they bothered to have kids
source: nbcnews.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(75)
 
(Yahoo)
 
 
 
New poll confirms Americans want to abolish Big Government, will riot if Congress abolishes big government
source: news.yahoo.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(95)
 
(Politico)
 
 
 
Pew Research says Americans fail a test of basic political knowledge. We already knew that. It was called the 2000 presidential election
source: politico.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(90)
 


Wed April 29, 2015
(Network World)
 
 
 
Overwhelming majority of Americans couldn't tell you the gender makeup of the Supreme Court if you spotted them Notorious RBG
source: networkworld.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(100)
 


Tue April 28, 2015
(Huffington Post)
 
 
 
Even Fox News shows majority of Americans now support recreational marijuana: "The poll marks the first time the news organization has found majority support for the issue since it began asking the question"
source: huffingtonpost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(195)
 


Wed April 22, 2015
(Bloomberg)
 
 
 
With a stroke of his gilded pen, His Imperial Majesty King Barack HUSSEIN Obama II will raise the wages of millions of Americans
source: bloomberg.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(278)
 
(Huffington Post)
 
 
 
American politics to continue to be a grotesque plutocratic spectacle. ARE YOU EXCITED OR WHAT?
source: huffpost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(36)
 


Tue April 21, 2015
(Huffington Post)
 
 
 
Scott Walker: We don't need no stinkin' immigrants. Did our forefathers need immigrants? Did America? No, I say, no. We never needed immigrants. Americans are born in America, dammit
source: huffingtonpost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(75)
 


Sat April 18, 2015
(LA Times)
 
 
 
While GOP outreach seems to have the momentum of a runaway freight train, efforts to deprive 20 million Americans of health care appear to have faltered
source: latimes.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(71)
 


Fri April 17, 2015
(The Atlantic)
 
 
 
"Americans love paying taxes" Well, we may not love it, but those of us who understand the concept appreciate what we get out of it
source: theatlantic.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(83)
 


Thu April 16, 2015
(Five Thirty-Eight)
 
 
 
538 asks "how many Americans don't know how to ride a bike?" As any pedestrian or car driver can tell you, the answer is "all of them"
source: fivethirtyeight.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(32)
 
(Washington Post)
 
 
 
One percentage point at a time, Conservatives propose to give tax breaks to the wealthiest two-tenths of 1 percent of Americans instead of the wealthiest 2 percent of Americans
source: washingtonpost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(50)
 


Wed April 15, 2015
(Washington Post)
 
 
 
Top 1% control 42% of wealth. Now guess what percentage of Americans rate income tax as the number one problem in the US?
source: washingtonpost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(218)
 


Tue April 14, 2015
(Gizmodo)
 
 
 
13 ideas that the US had for invading Cuba. They're like the collected wet dreams of conspiracy theorists
source: paleofuture.gizmodo.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(39)
 
(Politico)
 
 
 
The GOP's plan for Hillary is to make her uncaring, robotic, obscenely rich and out of touch with most Americans. Hillary expected to win the Republican primary shortly thereafter
source: politico.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(267)
 


Mon April 13, 2015
(NPR)
 
 
 
Americans often look upon British food as bland and stodgy, or just plain weird. This item will do nothing to change that. Behold: Breakfast in a can
source: npr.org   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(142)
 
(NBC News)
 
 
 
Automakers to further trim the weight of their cars for better gas mileage, plan to limit occupancy to only two adult Americans
source: nbcnews.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(46)
 


Sun April 12, 2015
(Great Falls Tribune)
 
 
 
Americans for Prosperity says bill goes against voices of "millions of Montanans." Except Montana only has 1 million people
source: greatfallstribune.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(132)
 


Sat April 11, 2015
(Brand Eating)
 
 
 
Starbucks Japan introduces five "American-style" sandwiches, hopes Japanese will enjoy an Elvis with their gourmet coffee just as Americans do
source: brandeating.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(4)
 
(WTKR)
 
 
 
Former soldier hopes his "22 push ups challenge" becomes as popular as the ice bucket challenge, forgetting that push ups are more painful to most Americans than a bucket of ice water
source: wtkr.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(44)
 


Thu April 09, 2015
(NBC News)
 
 
 
Americans' view of the economy hits an eight year high. Mostly because we are eight years away from 2007 when the economy was at an all-time low
source: nbcnews.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(22)
 
(USA Today)
 
 
 
Over half of Americans aren't involved with the stock market, say they prefer something more reliable, like lottery tickets
source: usatoday.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(55)
 


Tue April 07, 2015
(News.com.au)
 
 
 
Strangest end to a cricket game ever is further proof that Americans should stick to baseball
source: news.com.au   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(32)
 


Fri April 03, 2015
(USA Today)
 
 
 
7% of Americans say their smartphone is their only link to the Internet. The other 93% use their smartphones as their only link to their friends, the outside world, any sort of contact with other humans
source: usatoday.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(45)
 


Sat March 28, 2015
(Mental Floss)
 
 
 
Here's a list of eleven things Americans do that annoy the fark out of everyone else in the world. Though a more honest article would have started with "Everything" and been done for the day
source: mentalfloss.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(24)
 


Wed March 25, 2015
(Investors Business Daily)
 
 
 
Most Americans hate the tax code, but for the wrong reason, Pew survey finds
source: news.investors.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(129)
 


Tue March 24, 2015
(Washington Post)
 
 
 
Why most American Jews vote for Democrats, explained
source: washingtonpost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(187)
 


Sun March 22, 2015
(Salon)
 
 
 
"One in three households in the U.S. contains a collector, one in ten Americans rents storage space, and one in twenty is a pathological hoarder. And hoarding can kill you"
source: salon.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(144)
 


Sat March 21, 2015
(Chicago Trib)
 
 
 
Two-thirds of Americans have loaned money that they will never get back. Or as banks call that practice, a mortgage
source: chicagotribune.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(37)
 
(Independent Journal Review)
 
 
 
Half of Americans are still unaware of the Obamacare penalty. Or as Republicans call the Obamacare penalty, "Obamacare"
source: ijreview.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(244)
 


Tue March 17, 2015
(Huffington Post)
 
 
 
70% of evangelicals see no conflict between science and religion, which can only mean one thing: it's all those damn atheists behind the 42% of Americans who believe in creationism
source: huffingtonpost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(61)
 


Sun March 15, 2015
(HealthDay)
 
 
 
New study says that a healthy lifestyle can guard against dementia. Especially for Americans who can't remember the last time they saw their toes
source: consumer.healthday.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(24)
 


Sat March 14, 2015
(Pocono Record)
 
 
 
Good News: More Americans than ever are reaching 100+ years old. Bad News: Evidence provided by false social security records. Fark: No one can do anything about it
source: poconorecord.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(70)
 
(Time)
 
 
 
More and more Americans are buying fancy toilet paper, so that's a sign of...something economical
source: time.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(80)
 
(ABC)
 
 
 
Major survey finds Americans' confidence in all three branches of the U.S. government is now at a record low. Political experts are shocked that there are people who know the three branches of government
source: abcnews.go.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(91)
 


Fri March 13, 2015
(Washington Post)
 
 
 
Category 5 cyclone Pam threatens to wipe Vanuatu off the map; Americans struggle to find Vanuatu on the map
source: washingtonpost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(131)
 
(Huffington Post)
 
 
 
Americans think that the Tehran Tom "open letter" was inappropriate. Not so fast Democrats. They also think that Iran's nukes pose a serious problem to the US and are close to even on who is better able to deal with Iran - Obama or Congress
source: huffingtonpost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(161)
 


Thu March 12, 2015
(Reverb Press)
 
 
 
Many Americans would like to introduce the 47 Republicans who signed the Iran letter to a nice little federal law called the Logan Act
source: reverbpress.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(296)
 


Sun March 08, 2015
(Quartz)
 
 
 
On this day every year, Americans pause and ask themselves: Why do we bother with Daylight Savings Time anyway?
source: qz.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(42)
 


Sat March 07, 2015
(CNN)
 
 
 
In the wake of the upcoming Supreme Court appeal, White House says it has no Plan B for Obamacare. Americans still await government's firm grasp on Plan A
source: cnn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(184)
 


Fri March 06, 2015
(CNN)
 
 
 
Americans now have a record $248 billion invested in 529 college savings accounts, which is enough to cover four years of tuition for tens of students
source: money.cnn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(43)
 


Thu March 05, 2015
(CNN)
 
 
 
"I have in my hands a list of Americans. Americans willing to help ISIS"
source: cnn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(79)
 


Wed March 04, 2015
(Bloomberg)
 
 
 
Goodyear returns to making bicycle tires. Sadly, too many Americans pedaling down the road with a Goodyear insignia may be confused with their blimp
source: bloomberg.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(21)
 
(Washington Post)
 
 
 
For the first time, the General Social Survey -- a large, national survey conducted every 2 yrs and widely considered to represent the gold standard for public opinion research -- shows a majority of Americans favoring the legalization of marijuana
source: washingtonpost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(32)
 
(AZ Family)
 
 
 
It doesn't matter how many people die in the streets after being caught up in the crossfire of Mexico's cartel wars: Americans will never stop going to Rocky Point for Spring Break
source: azfamily.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(57)
 


Mon March 02, 2015
(USA Today)
 
 
 
Adam Sandler to play a magical shoeman in the movie "The Cobbler." Although for most Americans, the only interest they'll have in a cobbler is if it's made of peaches or blueberries
source: entertainthis.usatoday.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(72)
 


Sat February 28, 2015
(Vice)
 
 
 
It costs 1.66 cents to make a penny. So, why is it still around? Just don't ask the pro-penny lobby group Americans for Common Cents
source: motherboard.vice.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(54)
 
(Yahoo)
 
 
 
43% of Americans want a larger home. Apparently the obesity thing is getting more out of hand than we thought
source: finance.yahoo.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(122)
 
(Marketwatch)
 
 
 
Only 26% of Americans plan to retire. The other 74% just aren't counting on making it to their estimated retirement age of 97
source: marketwatch.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(23)
 


Thu February 26, 2015
(Politico)
 
 
 
"CPAC: 8 things to watch" The Americans, Archer reruns, The West Wing reruns, Better Call Saul, Dancing with the Stars, ISIS propaganda videos, House of Cards, The Walking Dead. Really anything would be better
source: politico.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(111)
 
(MSN)
 
 
 
According to a reliable poll, 1 in 3 Americans think that Obama hates America
source: msn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(88)
 
(CBS News)
 
 
 
U.S. Embassy in Afghanistan warns of "imminent attacks." Or as Americans living in Kabul call that, "Tuesday"
source: cbsnews.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(22)
 


Tue February 24, 2015
(CNN)
 
 
 
The majority of Americans want vaccines to be mandatory. Who knew common sense was virtually across the board when it comes to vaccines?
source: cnn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(195)
 


Mon February 23, 2015
(Al Jazeera)
 
 
 
Most Americans support raising taxes on the rich. It's a good thing we live in a democracy, where the promise of-Hah, had you going there, didn't I?
source: america.aljazeera.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(190)
 


Sun February 22, 2015
(CNBC)
 
 
 
For the first time, Alaska leads the nation in well-being. Mostly because Americans think the perfect place to live is somewhere so cold that it's an excuse to stay on the couch all day watching TV
source: cnbc.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(12)
 
(USA Today)
 
 
 
On this day 35 years ago, all Americans got to believe in miracles
source: ftw.usatoday.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(48)
 


Sat February 21, 2015
(The Consumerist)
 
 
 
70% of Americans want all-day access to breakfast at fast food restaurants. Apparently it's difficult to scramble two eggs at home at 7pm
source: consumerist.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(93)
 
(Fox 2 St. Louis)
 
 
 
Dog joins 97% of Americans who are stuck in their recliner chairs
source: fox2now.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(18)
 
(Streetwise)
 
 
 
78% of Americans don't think net neutrality is a good idea, but 74% don't even know what net neutrality is. Once again, Americans never let ignorance get in the way of making a decision
source: dcinno.streetwise.co   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(61)
 
(LA Times)
 
 
 
Leon Kent, who stopped German tanks at the Battle of the Bulge, dies at age 99. Sadly, most Americans will never make it to 99 because of their personal battle of the bulge
source: latimes.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(17)
 


Fri February 20, 2015
(Guardian)
 
 
 
What Americans really need right now is a pay cut
source: theguardian.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(173)
 
(CBS News)
 
 
 
Proving to have the memories of goldfish, majority of Americans want to invade Iraq
source: cbsnews.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(168)
 


Thu February 19, 2015
(CNN)
 
 
 
Obama can fix the economy but can't fix stupid as more Americans are disapproving of his economic plans despite that fact they are feeling better about the results of those plans
source: cnn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(368)
 


Wed February 18, 2015
(Washington Times)
 
 
 
18% of Americans feel that Russia is our greatest enemy. The other 82% still give that distinction to Congress
source: washingtontimes.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(104)
 
(SeattlePI)
 
 
 
Just for the record, more than 11 million Americans have signed up for that dangerous, destructive, job killing, dog kicking, pot smoking, food stamp cashing, nation destroying concept known as Government Healthcare
source: blog.seattlepi.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(245)
 


Tue February 17, 2015
(Salon)
 
 
 
Student trying to challenge Americans to start eating bugs and make them a permanent part of their diet. HOW ABOUT NO
source: salon.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(69)
 


Wed February 11, 2015
(Pew Research Center)
 
 
 
88% of Americans now feel that vaccines are safe. The other 12% are the ones you see walking around with a face full of measles and trying not to fall off the edge of the Earth
source: people-press.org   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(150)
 


Mon February 09, 2015
(Contact Music)
 
 
 
"Adolf Hitler would be proud of 'American Sniper'"
source: hub.contactmusic.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(367)
 


Sat February 07, 2015
(Deadspin)
 
 
 
Why all right-thinking Americans should be enraged that Left Shark went viral
source: deadspin.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(45)
 


Fri February 06, 2015
(ESPN FC)
 
 
 
US Men's National Soccer team coach Jurgen Klinsmann says the U.S. soccer players aren't fit enough, becoming stereotypical Americans
source: espnfc.us   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(37)
 
(CBS News)
 
 
 
Three out of four Americans have financial stress at least some of the time. The other one in four has court mandated financial stress all of the time
source: cbsnews.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(17)
 
(MSNBC)
 
 
 
Illegals just want to come to America and do the jobs Americans don't want to do. Like vote
source: msnbc.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(61)
 


Thu February 05, 2015
(Time)
 
 
 
I was mocking Libertarianism before RAND PAUL brought it mainstream. I'm mocking much more ridiculous political ideologies now; you probably haven't heard of them
source: time.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(230)
 


Wed February 04, 2015
(CNBC)
 
 
 
75% of Americans will be financially stressed this year. The rest of us will be eating grapes while models fan us with palm leaves
source: cnbc.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(7)
 


Tue February 03, 2015
(NBC News)
 
 
 
Overfishing can empty the oceans of fish by 2050. Americans prepare to look elsewhere for their daily minimum requirement of mercury
source: nbcnews.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(74)
 


Sat January 31, 2015
(Some 5holer)
 
 
 
Either Americans are starting to love hockey as much as Canadians, or there's porn playing in the background of this NHL game between Nashville and St. Louis (audio is mildly not safe for work)
source: hockeyfeed.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(19)
 
(Independent)
 
 
 
The world is now at "peak food" production. Which is no coincidence since most Americans are now at peak food consumption
source: independent.co.uk   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(57)
 
(Anchorage Daily News)
 
 
 
Alaska newspaper: "Are Americans now so clueless they have to be told to put on warm clothes before going out the in the cold?"
source: adn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(76)
 
(Today)
 
 
 
72,000 Americans now have 401(k) accounts of $1 million or more. All hope to enjoy the money when they can comfortably retire, at age 88
source: today.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(67)
 


Fri January 30, 2015
(Fox News)
 
 
 
The Taliban are outraged, OUTRAGED, that the White House won't acknowledge them as being a terror group, so they kill three Americans. Presidential spokesperson blames Bush, saying "Bush labeled them as terrorists, this administration did not"
source: foxnews.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(146)
 
(NPR)
 
 
 
Georgia has plenty of jobs. That Americans refuse to do. "We have 100 people who quit every week"
source: npr.org   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(207)
 


Mon January 26, 2015
(Vox)
 
 
 
Melinda Gates gives the perfect response to anti-vaccine movement: "[Americans have] forgotten what measles deaths look like"
source: vox.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(161)
 


Sun January 25, 2015
(New York Daily News)
 
 
 
Survey shows 25% of Americans believe God decides the winner of sporting events. The other 75% correctly realize that it's the mob and crooked promoters who decide the winners
source: nydailynews.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(32)
 


Fri January 23, 2015
(Spiegel)
 
 
 
It's difficult to believe that a story with the headline 'We're Gonna Teach You About Great American Sex' doesn't have a happy ending
source: spiegel.de   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(44)
 
(Business Insider)
 
 
 
"This is the joke"
source: businessinsider.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(178)
 


Wed January 21, 2015
(The Consumerist)
 
 
 
It's the end of January, and Americans once again spot the return of the nesting rogue tax preparer, making his home in store fronts, abandoned shopping centers and malls
source: consumerist.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(34)
 


Sun January 18, 2015
(io9)
 
 
 
New poll discovers 80% of Americans want warning labels for foods containing DNA. Just wait till they find out how many foods have dihydrogen monoxide
source: io9.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(192)
 
(NPR)
 
 
 
ISIS frees 200 elderly members of a religious minority sect because they're "too expensive to feed." God, they sound like Americans putting their parents into nursing homes
source: npr.org   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(55)
 


Fri January 16, 2015
(CNBC)
 
 
 
Caesar's Entertainment in Las Vegas files for bankruptcy. Apparently you should never bet against vacationing Americans and the offer of a cheap buffet
source: cnbc.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(39)
 


Mon January 12, 2015
(Time)
 
 
 
62% of Americans don't have enough savings to pay for an emergency. The other 38% don't have enough savings to pay for anything that isn't an emergency
source: time.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(86)
 


Sun January 11, 2015
(Eurasianet)
 
 
 
Are you an orphan? Are you disabled? Do you live in Russia, where they've recently banned Americans from adopting you? Sorry, kid, you're probably in the state orphanage for life
source: eurasianet.org   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(26)
 


Fri January 09, 2015
(Slate)
 
 
 
Japanese novelist's book-length jeremiad against English language, which along the way trashes Americans as "grown tall and stout on too many hamburgers and French fries," now available in English translation
source: slate.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(141)
 
(Co.Exist)
 
 
 
How real-time electricity measuring is about as likely to change Americans' patterns of power consumption as diabetes and heart attacks have stopped them from getting fat
source: fastcoexist.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(56)
 
(The Week UK)
 
 
 
More Americans will be killed by guns than by cars in 2015. USA USA USA
source: theweek.co.uk   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(462)
 
(From the Grapevine)
 
 
 
Finally something Americans can truly be proud about is getting the global recognition it deserves. Let's hear it for the Buffalo chicken wing
source: fromthegrapevine.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(97)
 


Thu January 08, 2015
(Talking Points Memo)
 
 
 
Fox News anchor wonders how we can tell who the bad guys are if we can't see their skin and tell that they are attractive and successful African-Americans
source: talkingpointsmemo.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(251)
 
(Washington Post)
 
 
 
"The odds are good that George W. Bush is better educated than you. Likewise Barack Obama and Bill Clinton. For all of the low-brow yammering about a president you'd want to have a beer with, Americans keep electing people with post-graduate degrees"
source: washingtonpost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(152)
 
(Washington Post)
 
 
 
A record number of Americans claim to be politically Independent. They aren't
source: washingtonpost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(220)
 


Wed January 07, 2015
(CNN)
 
 
 
Starbucks about to blow Americans' minds with an Australian coffee known as a Flat White, although Australians doubt it will catch on given "the disgusting brewed coffee so disturbingly prevalent in the United States"
source: cnn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(53)
 


Tue January 06, 2015
(UPI)
 
 
 
More Americans dying of dysentery than ever before
source: upi.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
(84)
 

Displayed 103 of about 854 links -- join TotalFark to see them all

Submit a Link »
Advertisement
On Twitter





In Other Media


  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

  2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

  3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

  4. Click here to submit a link.

Report