Did you Farking know?
- If your comment quotes or refers to a deleted comment, it will be deleted too. This helps prevent further threadjacking.
- Think your image might be borderline or NSFW but you aren't sure? Link it and label it NSFW just to be safe. If there's too much butt or boob, your inline image will be removed (and you might get a little sit in the time-out chair)
- Only around 5% of submitted links make it to the main or tabbed pages. Here's a little more information on what we look for
- Photoshop contests are for the images and comments about the entries only. Any off-topic chatter should go to the Photoshop Forum
- If you see something offensive or against the rules, you can use the handy "Notify Moderator" function at the bottom of each thread. It'll get fixed faster and avoid added work removing off-topic or provocative comments.
- Admins green and nuke threads. Use the "Notify Admins" function at the bottom of the thread if you see a repeat, dead link, or any other link-related problem.
- Why so serious? You're arguing on a site dedicated to a squirrel with big nuts. Giant-nutted squirrels don't like threats or personal insults and neither do our mods. If you find yourself typing in fury, check what you said before you hit 'submit'. You might save yourself a stint in the time-out chair.
- Select text before hitting the quote button, and it'll quote only the text you select. Be kind to your fellow Farkers.