Do you have adblock enabled?

If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
Fri November 24, 2017
Source     Fark Headline Comments
(MSNBC)

Dunno if anyone is going to be live tonight on MSNBC but let's have a discussion thread anyhow. Fun starts at 8pm ET, like always. In honor of rumors of Flynn co-operating with Mueller, the Animal of the Day is the (stool) pigeon
source: msnbc.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(TV Guide)

What Scrooge thought it would be a good idea to air "How the Grinch Stole Christmas". "Frosty the Snowman", and "Santa Claus is Comin' to Town" on three different networks all at the same time? Bah humbug. (8pm, NBC, CBS, ABC)
source: tvguide.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Metro)

Having a baby in the next year? Here are the names predicted to be the hottest of 2018
source: metro.co.uk   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Guardian)

The humble history of the chilled packaged sandwich. How do you like yours?
source: theguardian.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Guardian)

Why I wish I drank more

(ESPN FC)

For anyone looking to take a break from Black Friday shopping (or for Brits staying in on a Friday), the Hammers are making a trip to the King Power Stadium to play Leicester to start the EPL Weekend. Kickoff is at 3 pm EST on NBCSports
source: espnfc.us   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Digital Spy)

9 episodes of huge TV shows that even the fans hate. In other news, there are some episodes of Big Bang Theory that people liked
source: digitalspy.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Daily Edge (Ireland))

Metal can, Plastic bottle or glass bottle? What's the superior form of drinking fizzy drinks? Tell us your opinion and argue why everyone that thinsk otherwise is a dumbshiat here
source: dailyedge.ie   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Onion AV Club)

What's your pop-culture comfort food?
source: avclub.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Slate)

"Dear Prudence: My dad was contacted by his late brother's love child; the claim is accurate. She wants contact via social media, but her Facebook shows a torrent of conservative posts and borderline-racist comments. Can we say no or is that gauche?"
source: slate.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(ESPN)

Black Friday also means that big football games are played, highlighted by Miami-Pittsburgh, Baylor-TCU, South Florida-Central Florida, and Virginia Tech-Virginia. Kickoff is at Noon ET
source: espn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(CNN)

Some say this could be the last Black Friday. Are fights breaking out across shopping centers around America as people fight for a $20 Vizio television? Were you forced to participate in Black Friday? Any good deals? It's your Black Friday thread
source: money.cnn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Fark)

Slow night other than the monkey and belfie threads. How was everyone's Thanksgiving?
source: fark.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Some Guy)

Had enough Alice's Restaurant? Come hang out on the jazz side of town. TFer hosts two hours of live jazz starting at 10:00 Pacific / 1:00am Eastern. Link to goes to my radio station, or stop by the thread to tell me how little I know about jazz
source: kuci.org   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thu November 23, 2017
(Entertainment Weekly)

Tonight, on Arrow, when the Piano Man threatens Star City only the Green Arrow can stop his dastardly plan. (CW, 9pm ET)
source: ew.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(NFL)

Can the Lions cook up a Turkey Day Miracle over the 8-2 Vikings? Will the Chargers fry the Zeke-less Cowboys? Is anyone going to get drunk enough to watch Giants/Washington? Your 2017 NFL Thanksgiving triple-header starts @ 12:30 pm ET on FOX
source: nfl.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Some Hot Dog)

So who will be the top dog this year? Which breeds are you rooting for? Do you own a dog and which breed is it? It is your National Dog Show thread, the fun begins at Noon ET on NBC
source: nds.nationaldogshow.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(YouTube)

Jonah, Joel, and Felicia are here to save Thanksgiving with the MST3K Turkey Day Marathon. What movies will be served for our enjoyment? Will Joe Don Baker return? Will there be special guests? The livestream starts at Noon ET. Push the button
source: youtube.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Some Balloon Guy)

Which floats will awe you the most? Which bands will play the best music? Anything else worth mentioning that makes the event great? It is your Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, the fun starts at 9am ET on CBS & NBC
source: macys.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Wikipedia)

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone. Any fun family stories as the day goes on? Any good recipes you are testing out that you want to share? Have a fun day and if you are going out shopping, good luck
source: en.wikipedia.org   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(CNN)

When it comes to sexual harassment, are men really that stupid?
source: cnn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Fark)

In the midst of a divorce, today would have been our 9th anniversary. I got a great gift. Since she left my credit score went up 20 points

(Daily Mail)

Now THIS is a resignation letter
source: dailymail.co.uk   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Wed November 22, 2017
(Grub Street)

What you should really be stuffing your turkey with is .... hamburgers
source: grubstreet.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Jezebel)

Turkey: Beloved seasonal classic, or far inferior to ham?
source: jezebel.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Some Disgruntled Chick)

I quit. Has a crap boss ever driven you away from an otherwise satisfying job?
source: lead-succeed.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(MSNBC)

I don't see a thread yet, and I"m getting antsy. Rumors of a big drop tomorrow, #ITWASME Shopping is all done for tomorrow, Trump's already got in 72 holes, 7 holes in 1. Who'll be in for Rachel? It's your live Maddow thread, 8pm EST

(WWE)

CAN Johnny Gargano upset Pete Dunne for the UK Title? WILL Ruby Riot or Sonya Deville win their last match before call-ups? WHAT is next for the Undisputed Era? "Wrasslin' Wednesday" starts with NXT @ 8pm ET on the WWE Network
source: wwe.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Some Holiday Guy)

Kicking off the holiday season of endless TV specials and classic movies, we begin tonight with "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" (8pm, ABC) followed by the "Saturday Night Live Thanksgiving Special" (9pm, NBC). And awaaaay we go
source: christmastvschedule.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Fark)

"Small cheer and great welcome makes a merry feast." ―William Shakespeare. It also makes it hard to get any writing done when your crazy uncle is trying to burn down the neighborhood deep-frying a turkey. This is your Fark Writer's Thread

(Sportsnet)

It's Thanksgiving Eve and the NHL has a full slate of 15 games before taking tomorrow off to enjoy turkey & football. Sit back, relax, crack open a few and tell us why you are thankful for Hockey. 1st puck drop @ 7:00 pm EST
source: sportsnet.ca   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Some Guy)

New Comics (11/22): Geoff Johns brings the Watchmen into the DC Universe...with sexy results (probably). Space hippies tour the galaxy and do all the drugs, a new Tomb Raider comic, and Betty & Veronica lead a motorcycle gang...with sexy results
source: outrightgeekery.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Fark)

Doc just put me on Zoloft. Pick up the prescription this afternoon. Never been on anything like this, what can I expect? (I'd throw this up in TF Advice, but I like Fark Snark with my morning coffee too much)

(UEFA Champions League)

Match Day 5 kicks off with Liverpool at Sevilla, Feyenoord at Citeh, Spurs at Dortmund. It ends with Man Utd at Basel, Celtic at PSG, Barça at Juve. Play starts at 2:45pm EST. It's THE CHAMPIONS Discussion Thread
source: uefa.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(WGNO)

For your Thanksgiving leftover plans: Bacon Stuffing Donuts
source: wgno.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(GOG)

More involved than killing a dire turkey but not as tasty it's the (U.S. Thanksgiving Edition) Fark Gaming Thread. This week, MDK is free at GOG, and the usual wallet stealing GOG & Steam sales are on. What have you been playing lately? Tell us
source: gog.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(People Magazine)

Home for the Pawlidays. Atlanta Humane Society finds foster homes for its dogs for Thanksgiving. It's Woofday Wednesday
source: people.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(PennLive)

With Thanksgiving drawing near we now give you tips for avoiding disasters from dealing with a frozen turkey to lumpy gravy
source: pennlive.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Reddit)

Single most effective thing you can do to save Net Neutrality
source: reddit.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Daily Mail)

Want a good night's sleep? Open a damn window
source: dailymail.co.uk   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Slate)

"Dear Prudence: My daughter was born days after my niece. When my niece was 6 months, her dad was killed and her mom ODd on sleeping pills. We adopted her; said the girls are twins; we moved to keep the secret. Should I tell my daughters the truth?"

(All Recipes)

I have no problem cooking a turkey, nor the sides, nor timing things to come out at the same time. What I have a problem with are those used to be metal, now plastic, doohickeys that hold the feet together. How the hay do you remove those things?
source: allrecipes.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(PennLive)

45 boxed wines ranked from best to worst. Let the debate on which is best begin

(Not Waffle House)

Serious discussion wanted here: What should be the first American restaurant to open a franchise in orbit? Subby's vote is for Waffle House. Not only is every Waffle House meal full of valuable neutrons, protons, and electrons, but they have gravy
source: d36tnp772eyphs.cloudfront.net   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Houston Press)

Jef Rouner is a contributing writer who covers politics, pop culture, social justice, video games, and online behavior. He is often a professional annoyance to the ignorant and hurtful and is probably a douche
source: houstonpress.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Fark)

Just cranked "You Could Be Mine" on the home stereo and now the 4 year old is running around saying "cocaine tongue" repeatedly. Wife isnt home yet. Am I in trouble?

(Slate)

As you prepare to drive to grandma's on Thursday, here's some actual, helpful advice on avoiding a car accident

(Carl Sagan Portal)

The Tuesday Night Science Channel Discussion Thread
source: carlsagan.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Tue November 21, 2017
(Some Guy)

Dude, you're just not as good at multi-tasking as you think you are
source: calcoasttimes.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(MSNBC)

Net Neutrality is in in trouble and Donnie endorses Moore because of course he does. The Republic is crumbling and I need a drink. This is YOUR MSNBC Primetime Discussion Thread. Commiseration starts at 8PM EST

(CBR)

Tonight, on the Flash, Biv and Bel terrorize Central City as Iris puts the finishing touches on her upcoming nuptials. (CW 8ET) Later, on Legends of Tomorrow, Ray and Rory get lost on the way to Hanoi while Grodd plots their downfall. (CW 9ET)
source: cbr.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Cageside Seats)

Time for the B+ show. It looks like the title match is now off but we'll get plenty of McMahon talking to replace 30 minutes of AJ wrestling. KO/Sami will at least be on the show. Smackdown Live 8pm EST USA
source: cagesideseats.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Chron)

Dear Abby, My fiance refuses to vacate our house for my girls' weekend, he doesn't understand girl time: drinking wine, watching chick flicks and talking about our lives. Am I asking too much?
source: chron.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Fark)

Are you a different person on Fark than you are in real life?

(Edmonton Journal)

University Professor: I remained very neutral. University Official: That's kind of the problem
source: edmontonjournal.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Some Guy)

Travelling for the Thanksgiving holiday? What will you be listening to? Subby is going to utilize the free Sirius XM on the journey
source: siriusxm.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Twitter)

You know the meme about the jerk boyfriend checking out the other girl? Apparently, it's part of an epic stock photo story of the ups and downs of a relationship
source: twitter.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(The New York Times)

Black Friday thread. Complete this sentence: "On Friday morning, I am going to "
source: nytimes.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(PennLive)

Here are some things Pennsylvania hasn't figured out how to deep fry....yet. What things would you like to see deep-fried?

(Telegraph)

Sex education needs to be more graphic and explicit because today's teens are into some really graphic sex
source: telegraph.co.uk   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(PennLive)

What time do you eat Thanksgiving dinner? For some, it seems it is eaten at breakfast

(Deslidefied)

What was the most popular book the year you were born? Are the books on the list any good?
source: deslide.clusterfake.net   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Indy100)

11 jokes only Total Farkers will understand
source: indy100.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Slate)

"Dear Prudence: The highlights of Thanksgiving is when my wife wears a Mrs. Claus costume and brings out the turkey. I walked in on my daughter having sex with her boyfriend; he was wearing a Mrs. Claus costume. He'll be at dinner. What do?"

(Fark)

Any Oregonians want to help choose a date for a Portland Fark Party?

(Jezebel)

In light of Al Franken and Charlie Rose sexual harassment revelations, what celebrity would utterly destroy your image of awesome, upright men if his sleazy sins were revealed? John Oliver? Jimmy Carter? Mister Rogers? Drew Curtis?
source: jezebel.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Slate)

Woman was cooking Thanksgiving for 18 people and then her husband went out for beer, and then I sort of just tuned the whole thing out, but it sounds like she's upset about something. Who knows. Anybody up for a beer run?

(Fark)

Christmas is coming. Have you been naughty or nice this year? Santa sees all. You have been warned

Mon November 20, 2017
(LA Weekly)

Say what you like about 80's hair bands, this band created the genre; and they rocked. Re-introducing Hanoi Rocks
source: laweekly.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Fark)

Fark NotNewsletter: Shall we play a game?

(ESPN)

In a battle of real-life birds versus fictional birds, will Matt Ryan tear up the Seahawks defense? Or will Russell Wilson have his way with the Falcons' defense? It is your Monday Night Football thread, kickoff is at 8:30pm EST on ESPN

(Mirror.co.uk)

Raw's part-timers were victorious. Braun was still willing to murder them all for our entertainment. I guess we aren't seeing the Universal title for awhile again. But hey, at least Stephanie will be back. WWE Raw 8pm EST USA
source: mirror.co.uk   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Cinema Blend)

Tonight, on Supergirl, Kara investigates a sunken ship. J'onn undertakes a bonding exercise and Samantha seeks answers (CW 8ET) Later, on The Gifted, a mole makes life difficult for the mutant underground, an x-terminator may be needed (FOX 9ET)
source: cinemablend.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(MSNBC)

Here comes Madness Monday D2S Flakes out and drops the Ball, one Moore accuser tells her story, and another Franken-story rises off the table. Prep your livers, this is the MSNBC live discussion thread, the bingeing continues at 8 PM EST

(MSN)

...because who wouldn't want to celebrate Thanksgiving at Taco Bell?
source: msn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(The New Yorker)

"When does a watershed become a sex panic?" Um, now?
source: newyorker.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Amazon)

Was thinking of getting the new D & D starter kit for my nephews, 11, 9, & 7. Good idea? What additional modules would be good as well? Been over 30 years since I've played. If this doesn't go green, I'll never see the replies
source: amazon.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(ESPN FC)

The EPL weekend concludes with Brighton and Hove Albion hosting Stoke on Monday Night Football. Can the Gulls keep flying high or will the Potters provide a smoke screen? Kickoff is at 3pm EST on NBCSN
source: espnfc.us   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(C-SPAN)

Come open the Lament Configuration and behold the wonders we have to show you. Quiver in anticipation, this is YOUR WH Press Briefing with wannabe Cenobite Sanders (LGT C-SPAN @ 2pmish EST)
source: c-span.org   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(NYPost)

Mothers angered after suggestion that little kids shouldn't be playing with $1,300 display makeup booths. What normal day to day activities have you had ruined by parents just tossing their little angels everywhere?
source: nypost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Times Union)

"It's Thanksgiving...and you're shopping?" - Shopping on Thanksgiving, the end of our civilization
source: blog.timesunion.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Deslidefied)

Ever wondered how much Thanksgiving dinner cost the year you were born? Well today's your lucky day

(The Conversation)

Mental health in teenagers has been deteriorating over the past five years, and there is one thing to blame: social media, smart phones, and the internet
source: theconversation.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Some Guy)

What's your opinion on programmers who are not passionate about programming, have no side projects and only program at their jobs? I ask because a coworker is like this and I'm wondering what the heck he is doing in his off hours
source: dev.to   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Sun November 19, 2017
(Fansided)

While the Council of Ricks sit Shiva, it's a flashback episode told from the perspective of the Saviors and Eugene, replaying the first four episodes of the season from the villains' perspective. Will there be momentum? The Walking Dead 9pm EST on AMC
source: fansided.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(ESPN)

Will it be fly, Eagles, fly? Or will it be ride 'em Cowboys? Can Carson Wentz have another field day? Can the Cowboys do it without Ezekiel Elliott? It is your Sunday Night Football thread, kickoff is at 8:30pm EST

(Bleacher Report)

How much none will Brock want? Will Raw's part-timers beat SDL's part-timers? Will James Ellsworth get beaten up by 10 different women? Can the Usos and the bar raise the level of competition? Survivor Series PPV/WWE network 5pm EST preshow, 7pm main card
source: bleacherreport.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(NASCAR)

Dale? Dale Dale. Dale Dale Dale, Dale. Dale Dale Dale, Dale Dale. Dale Dale Dale "Dale Dale" Dale. Malkovich Malkovich? Dale Dale Dale, as the DALECAR Dale Cup Series Dale Dale Dalestead for the Dale 400, 3pm Eastern Dale Time on DaleBC
source: nascar.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Deadline)

Justice League's opened at #1 with a dismal $96 million, the worst opening of any DC film. Despite Julia Roberts, Wonder debuts at #2 with $28 million, edging out Thor: Ragnarok's $20 million #3 finish while Daddy's Home 2 was #5 with $13.6 million
source: deadline.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(ESPN)

Will the Vikings conquer the Rams? Will the Lions defeat the Bears, oh my? Will the Patriots silence the Raider Nation? It is your NFL Week 11 thread, kickoff is at 1pm EST

(Fantasy Football Today)

Time for a look deep inside the NFL Week 11 fantasy football matchups. Have questions about your lineup? Have no fear, the Fark Fantasy Football Experts are here (with all the answers)
source: fftoday.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Guardian)

Fresh off the International break, It's the North London Derby from the Emirates at 7:30 am EST. The main batch of games features Leicester vs Man City at 10 am, followed by Newcastle at Man Utd at 12:30. It's your EPL Weekend Discussion Thread

(Wikipedia)

The Sunday Morning Music Club wants to know what musicians or bands will still be relevant 100 years from now. How about 500 years? Pull out your crystal balls

(Some Egg Guy)

Thinking about making omelettes for breakfast this morning. What should I put in them?
source: incredibleegg.org   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Fark)

Subby is writing an SF novel set in 2027 (end of world alien invasion type stuff). What kind of US & world will the aliens find? Ideas can be serious or silly, but should have reasons for them, even if unlikely. Winner(s) get to be taken by the BEMs

Sat November 18, 2017
(Variety)

Chance, the Rapper hosts Saturday Night Live. Eminem, the rapper is the musical guest. Can the obscure hip hop musician hold his own against the likes of Leslie Jones and Beck Bennett? Will Baldwin return to mock the Asia trip? SNL, 11:30pm EST on NBC
source: variety.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Fark)

RIP my baby brother and long-time Farker jerry2a. DIT

(WWE)

Which superpower will be victorious from the Match Beyond? Is this Drew McIntyre's Waterloo? Who will emerge from the trenches the new Women's Champion? LIVE from Houston, this is your NXT TakeOver: WarGames thread. (8pm EST on WWE Network)
source: wwe.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(UFC)

Saturday Night MMA: UFC Fight Night 121, live from Sydney. Fabricio Werdum vs Marcin Tybura, Bec Rawlings vs Jessica Rose-Clark. Fight Pass prelims at 6:30pm EST, Fox Sports 1 prelims at 8pm, FS1 main card at 10pm
source: ufc.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(NASCAR)

Allgaier, Byron, Hemric, and Sadler. One walks away with the Xfinity Series championship. The Ford Ecoboost 300 at Homestead-Miami today at 3:30 EST on NBCSN
source: nascar.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(TSN)

Like you reprobates need an excuse for day drinking - however, of the 13 hockey games today, 5 of them are scattered around the EST's afternoon (starting at 1pm). Looking out the window at what's currently out there weather wise, drinking it is. SUP
source: tsn.ca   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(ESPN)

On Wisconsin or Hail to the Victors? The Mighty Bruins or Fight On For Ol' SC? How many blowouts will we see? How many upsets will we see? This is your college football thread, kickoff is at Noon ET

(Wikipedia)

This week in the Saturday Morning Book Club, the works of Agatha Christie

(Some Fark Resident)

So, how much time DO you spend here on Fark?
source: media.giphy.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Some Guy)

New trademark for "I Like Big Butter and I Can Not Lie" is the best
source: theipsection.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Cancer.org)

Anyone have any good stories about pancreatic cancer? Any extended # of years still living? Any suggestions? I got the news today, oh boy
source: cancer.org   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Fri November 17, 2017
(Relatively Interesting)

How to cut a person in half without facing prison time (and how other famous magic tricks work)
source: relativelyinteresting.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Some Guy)

How the ideal woman has changed over history. Or: how to REALLY tell if you were born in the wrong era
source: mutually.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(MSNBC)

It's Fresh Hell Friday. Trump blasts Franken (and Huckabeast justified it), Moore is still in the race, the House is screwing over the little people. Dear god, we need booze. It's your MSNBC thread, starting at 8PM EST

(Spaceflight Now)

Shhhhh. SpaceX is sending up a double secret payload Friday. Launch window opens at 8pm EST, but don't tell the Russians. (video stream begins 15 minutes prior to launch)
source: spaceflightnow.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Motorsport)

Sauter. Cindric. Crafton. Bell. 4 men, one chance to win the 2017 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Championship. Day 1 of Homestead-Miami Championship Weekend, this is your Ford EcoBoost 200 discussion thread. 8pm eastern, on FS1
source: motorsport.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Some Guy)

To make Thanksgiving a little more awkward, try this: The Facehugger Feast Roasted Chicken
source: eatthedead.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(NJ.com)

16 major sandwich chains ranked. Reasons why list is wrong to left, chains not mentioned to the right, bickering in between
source: nj.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Wikipedia)

If elected officials and their families had to spend at least a week or two living in public housing before taking office, would it make a difference?

(Twitter)

Will Mueller give us a reason to be thankful? Will Flippapotamus spill more beans? Will pressure mount for a Pence resignation? THIS is your Trump administration scandal rumor/speculation thread (~5pm EST news dump)

(New York Daily News)

Apparently, alcohol infused donuts are now a thing
source: nydailynews.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Marketwatch)

Well, this should settle it. Proof that renting is better than owning if you want to build wealth
source: marketwatch.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Twitter)

Wolverine gets recognized in Ethiopia by excited kids. Discussion: Lets talk about super hero movies, can you imagine telling your teenage self that one day Wolverine and Ironman would be world-recognized icons?

(C-SPAN)

The Huckinator is here to crush your pathetic attempts to bring honor and truth to the world. Do not resist her whispering eye. This is YOUR WH Press Briefing, stupid mortals. (LGT C-SPAN @ roughly 1500)
source: c-span.org   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(NYPost)

They tried to warn us about man spreaders but we did not listen. Farkers, share your stories of public transport nightmares
source: nypost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Slate)

Twitter is going to make composing Tweetstorms easier. Won't that just ruin the joy of Tweetstorms?

(CraftBeer.com)

"10 peanut butter beers you'll crave"
source: craftbeer.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Deslidefied)

You probably did not realize that you were being rude all along when you do these things

(Some Guy)

Always fun, and never a level grind it's the Friday Fark Gaming Thread. Link goes to a free copy of Killer Is Dead Nightmare Edition (Humble Bundle). What have you been playing? Side note what canceled game(s) do you wish had seen the light of day?
source: humblebundle.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(AlterNet)

A brief history of anal sex [Probably Not Safe for Work]
source: alternet.org   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Displayed 125 of about 478 links -- join TotalFark to see them all

On Twitter

Top Commented
Javascript is required to view headlines in widget.

In Other Media
  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

4. Click here to submit a link.