Do you have adblock enabled?

If you can read this, either the style sheet didn't load or you have an older browser that doesn't support style sheets. Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing the page.
Thu April 27, 2017
Source     Fark Headline Comments
(czmilosz)

Fark Radio Hour - Live tonight at 10pm Eastern - Tonight's theme: Ups and Downs
source: play.marginalband.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Entertainment Tonight)

Generation X'ers have a jones for molly. That's a Hot Dog Jones for Molly Ringwald, as the '80's teen queen debuts as Archie's mom tonight on an all new "Riverdale" CW 9PM EDT
source: etonline.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(ESPN)

Finally, the NFL Draft begins with the First Round for Thursday. Will the Cleveland Browns go with Myles Garrett as their top pick? Will anyone from your favorite college be drafted? Will any surprising trades happen? The fun starts at 8pm ET
source: espn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(NHL)

It's round 2, night 2 of the Johnny Sex Icecupades. Will Lundqvist be a prince or a pauper? Will Ovechkin establish a stable connection? Why are the games scheduled 30 minutes apart? Rangers/Sens @ 7pm ET, Pens/Caps @ 7:30pm. FERME TA GUEULE, PIERRE
source: nhl.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(C-SPAN)

Will Spiceweasel arrive in military fatigues because we're now at war with Canada? Will he announce that due to a government shutdown, there will be no more briefings? Wait, it's a TRADE war?? THIS is your Spiceweasel press briefing thread [1 PM EST]
source: c-span.org   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Fark)

Tell me a clean joke
source: fark.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Some Guy)

Subby always wanted a treehouse as a child but could not afford one ... probably couldn't afford one of these now, either
source: sliptalk.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(ESPN FC)

Mid-week action has ramifications for the top of the table. Tuesday, Chelsea get Southampton. Wednesday sees Foxes at Gunners, Spurs at Palace. Thursday is the Manchester Derby. Coverage starts at 2:30 pm EDT on NBCSN. EPL Discussion is here
source: espnfc.us   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Wed April 26, 2017
(Fark)

I love my dog. He's very hairy and warm, and he loves me. DOGS

(Fark)

I have a great (union) job with a 3 hour commute. I'm being recruited for a job that pays twice as much, and is remote, but doesn't have benefits or long term stability. I'm divided

(NBC Sports)

The Johnny Sex Playoffs resume tonight. Perds-Blues at 8pm ET. Oil-Quacks at 10:30. Can anything top the 4OT thriller in Hartford on Monday? Round 2 begins tonight. SHUT UP PIERRE
source: scores.nbcsports.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Variety)

Tonight, on Arrow, Prometheus plays hide and seek with Ollie and the SCPD and Helix offers Felicity a devil's bargain. Meanwhile Ollie's flashback wig returns to Star City bent on revenge. (CW 8ET)
source: variety.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(WWE)

Will Gentleman Jack Gallagher dethrone the UK Champion Tyler Bate? What happened at Rusev and Lana's Bulgarian wedding? "Wrasslin' Wednesday" begins at 8pm ET with NXT on WWE Network, then Total Divas on E at 9pm
source: wwe.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Fark)

"Finishing a book is just like you took a child out in the back yard and shot it." - Truman Capote. Huh, I guess that's why literary agents always start screaming when they read my novel. THIS is your Fark Writer's Thread

(Fark)

What are the best and worst pickup lines to use on cougars?

Tue April 25, 2017
(Fark)

How can I tell if she is faking it?

(IMDB)

A secret brings Elizabeth and Paige together. Oleg's secrets put him under KGB suspicion. The Morozov operation creates an opportunity that changes everything. Claudia's back in charge. See if 'The Americans' make a run for it, F/X 10PM EST
source: imdb.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(MSNBC)

Chaffetz and Cummings agree that Flynn's in trouble, Ivanka gets booed in Berlin and apparently the Trump team didn't transition to the WH so much as get crapped out. Rachel explains it to us at 9 PM EDT on MSNBC
source: msnbc.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(NBA)

Three NBA Western Conference Game 5s tonight including Jazz at Clippers, Thunder at Rockets, and Grizzlies at Spurs. Eastern Conference teams rest up to be manhandled by Lebron. Starting at 8:00 pm ET
source: nba.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(TV Guide)

Tonight on ComicsTV: The Flash Barrys the future (CW 8ET) Later, Ravi closes in on the cure on iZombie (CW 9ET) Finally, Daisy escapes HYDRA's clutches and the rest of the team reunite and escape through the wardrobe on Agents of SHIELD (ABC 10ET)
source: tvguide.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Monkey Guy)

Why Beastie Boys Fight For Your Right Revisited is the greatest long form music video ever
source: aguyandhismonkey.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Stuff.co.nz)

"My sex drive disappeared after having kids"
source: stuff.co.nz   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Daily Mail)

Goth girl becomes Barbie. There's no Cure for that
source: dailymail.co.uk   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Slate)

"Dear Prudence: I knew I was trans as a child; mom didn't listen; my aunt, however, let me wear dresses and play with dolls. My aunt died; she left me a huge inheritance and my mom demands I split it with my half sister, who never liked her. What do I do?"
source: slate.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Uproxx)

File under "better late than never": here's your Better Call Saul discussion thread
source: uproxx.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Mon April 24, 2017
(WWE)

Can Kalisto overcome the odds and defeat Braun Strowman in a dumpster match? Will Bray Wyatt explain what a House of Horrors Match is? Will Sheamus and Cesaro cause the Hardy Boyz to get a little more cracked? Find out on WWE Raw, 8 PM ET on USA
source: wwe.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(TV Guide)

Tonight, on Supergirl, Still deep in the throes of "funemployment" Kara attends a product demonstration by Lena's ex. However, when his discovery threatens National Cities dairy production it's up to Kara to stop him. (CW 8ET)
source: tvguide.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Coming Soon)

Riddle me this: What show about Batman doesn't have the Goddamn Batman? After a long hiatus, Ed Nygma breaks bad, Dr. Bashir and Court of Owls exert their power, and heroes rise. "Gotham" finally returns with its Spring Edition, "?", FOX, 8 PM
source: comingsoon.net   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(TSN)

Whew, what a 1st round, 2 game 7s tonight to finish things off. Will the Seals do a reversal & skewer the Whalers? Will the Thrashers .. er .. thrash the Maroons? Both games start at 7pm ET so you'll have to choose. And as always, SHUT UP PIERRE
source: tsn.ca   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Facebook)

MTV is looking for Farkers
source: facebook.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Mr. Grass)

Farker has TV News crew coming by today at Noon MDT to film him ... mowing ... his ... lawn. Two giant inflatable HULKS add to the comedic excitement. Link is to Live Webcam. And you thought it was a slow news day
source: watching-grass-grow.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(YouTube)

Need some cuteness to cure the Monday blues? Here are a bunch of guinea pigs eating Brussels sprouts, where the white one might have a massive fart attack. Feel free to post any other animal feeding videos
source: youtube.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(C-SPAN)

Will Spiceweasel be tripping balls? Will April ask him a question he doesn't want to answer? Are these still entertaining? Who let in the f*cking mongoose? THIS is your Spiceweasel press briefing thread (1:30pm start)
source: c-span.org   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Motor Racing Network)

The NASCAR Monster Flood Cup Series is at Bristol Motor Speedway this weekend, however, the forecast is saying so is rain. So tune into Fox on Monday at 1pm ET for the rescheduled Food City 500
source: mrn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Crave Online)

Need some good vodkas that will quench your thirst without breaking the bank?
source: craveonline.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Stuff.co.nz)

Can a "marriage sabbatical" work? Or is it just delaying the inevitable?

Sun April 23, 2017
(IMDB)

In this season of HBO's "Silicon Valley" we see how Pied Piper struggles for identity. Can Richard can learn to compromise? Will Jian Yang sort the trash correctly? Erlich's beard v.2017. How 'rad' are Gilfoyle and Dinesh. Start laughing at 10pm ET
source: imdb.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Eat This, Not That)

Snack Food Sunday is ready to snap into some meat snacks. What's your favorite? Do you buy it or make your own? Do pork rinds even qualify? OH YEAH
source: eatthis.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(IndyCar)

It's still not too late to sign up with the Indycar fantasy league "Team Fark Clownshoes" at the link. It's your Honda Indy Grand Prix of Alabama live at 3pm ET on NBCSN
source: fantasy.indycar.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(NHL)

Sunday in the Stanley Cup Playoffs sees both home teams trying to force a Game 7. At 3pm ET, the Bs host the Sens and then at 7pm ET, it's the Leafs against the Caps. SHUT UP, PIERRE

(BBC-US)

Will Le Pen win? Will one of the candidates not named Le Pen win? Do you know the names of the other candidates who aren't named Le Pen? It's your France election thread. First results of this first round of voting expected at 2pm ET
source: bbc.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Deadline)

F8 of the Furious is #1 with $38 million,The Boss Baby #2 with $13 million. Newcomers disappointed; Unforgettable was forgotten at #7 with $4.7 million, Gifted unopened at #9 with $4 million, The Lost City of Z unfounded at #10 with $2 million
source: deadline.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(CTV News)

Science knows that listening to music can make you drive faster. The Sunday Morning Music Club wants to know which songs are most likely to result in a speeding ticket
source: ctvnews.ca   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(ESPN FC)

Saturday leads off with matches at Bournemouth, Hull, Swansea, and West Ham, at 10am ET, followed by Chelsea/Spurs at 12:15pm. Sunday has 9:15am to Burnley, 10am to Arsenal, and 11:30am to Liverpool. This is your Weekend EPL & FA Cup Combo Discussion Thread
source: espnfc.us   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Sat April 22, 2017
(News.com.au)

Would you enjoy having a beautiful woman spend your money and ignore you? Step right up
source: news.com.au   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Den Of Geek)

The Doctor and Bill head off to a world controlled by the descendants of Paulie's sexbot from Rocky IV who have poopmojis for faces in Doctor Who: Smile, 9pm ET on BBC America (earlier in civilization). Class is on afterward, if you still care
source: denofgeek.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(UFC)

Saturday Night MMA: UFC Fight Night 108, Cub Swanson vs Artem Lobov, Al Iaquinta vs Diego Sanchez. Also Ovince St Preux, John Dodson, Joe Lauzon. Fight Pass prelims at 6:30 PM ET, Fox Sports 2 prelims at 8 PM ET, Fox Sports 1 main card at 10 PM ET
source: ufc.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(TSN)

It's Saturday playoff hockey and there are three potential elimination games today. Starting at 3pm ET, can the Wild close out the Blues? Then at 8pm, can the Habs send the Rags golfing? And finally at 10:30pm, will the Sharks jump the Oil to make an all CA second round?

(Guardian)

Happy Record Store Day, everyone. Share your rare finds and successes as well as misses here
source: theguardian.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Motor Racing Network)

The Xfinity Series is back in action at the track that now stands on the hallowed ground that once was home to Bristol Motor Speedway in the Patrick Fitzgerald/Gerald Fitzpatrick Glider Kits 300, Noon ET on FS1
source: mrn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Equestria Daily)

Twilight has her day planned out to the minute, but has to take care of her niece Flurry Heart, who's power can destroy Equestria with just a sneeze as well. It's A Flurry of Emotions on My Little Pony this Saturday on Discovery Family 11:30am ET
source: equestriadaily.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Good Reads)

The Saturday Morning Book Club is getting all brainy this weekend, as we debate which are the best science books of all time (in what will likely turn out to be a Sagan vs Hawking geek fight)
source: goodreads.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Fark)

Raffle ethics: "#2002 you have 30 seconds to let us know you are here" (30 seconds passes) Subby's number is called next, immediate yells "here"; barker announces "we have a winner" Subby gets to booth to be told prize was already claimed by #2002

Fri April 21, 2017
(Spike)

Friday Night MMA: Bellator 178 Daniel Straus vs Patricio Pitbull IV for the featherweight title. Also Ilima-Lei MacFarlane vs Jessica Middleton. Prelims stream at 7 PM ET, main card on Spike TV at 9 PM ET. LFA 9 follows on AXS TV
source: bellator.spike.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(NHL)

Just 2 games tonight & we can say bye to Boston's bears in the one. We said bye to the BJs last night & farewell to the Flamers earlier in Comcast's "Johnny Sex Cup" elimination action. Other game has 2 Leafs and 1 Cap. Pucks drop at 7 & 7:30pmET

(Wimp)

The cutest, and only, baby octopus you will see today
source: wimp.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(The Verge)

Wait, wait, wait...this wasn't banned before??
source: theverge.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Some Guy)

Are marriages happier when women control the money?
source: moneyish.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(GOG)

More welcome than a half orc brush salesperson, it's the Friday Fark Gaming Thread where GOG is giving away Saints Row 2 for free. What have you been playing? Ark? FO4? Super Mario 2? As an aside this week, what are your favourite gaming memories?
source: gog.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(MSN)

Here is everything you need to know about getting a tattoo, and we mean everything
source: msn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(YouTube)

Bartenders try to guess who is under 21. Could you have done better?
source: youtube.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(PennLive)

Under 30 years old? You may not recognize these vintage commercials. Oh, you 'member? Tell us about it
source: pennlive.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Thu April 20, 2017
(NYPost)

Somebody needs to tell Sex on the Beach Schwartz that he needs to do his homework or No Parking Jones over here is going to take his place in this week's best in school
source: nypost.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(czmilosz)

Fark Radio Hour - Live tonight at 10pm Eastern - Tonight's theme: Singer Songwriters
source: play.marginalband.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(TSN)

Four games on tap Thursday night. Pens & Perds can close things out if the hockey gods so choose. First pucks drop at 7PM ET

(Merriam-Webster)

'Thon' was a singular, gender-neutral pronoun in our Unabridged dictionary in 1934. Until it wasn't
source: merriam-webster.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Guardian)

I'm over 50 and recently changed jobs from a traditional IT support role to an applications support role. Everyone on my team is a programmer except me. I'm I too old to learn programming?
source: theguardian.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Times Union)

"The five people you meet in hell." Judging those who deserve to be judged
source: blog.timesunion.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Fark)

Ever get the sense that you were supposed to do something, and just didn't manage to remember? Ever think you should write it down so you don't forget? Huh. About that. THIS is your Fark Writer's Thread, 4/20 edition

(MSN)

You might have something in common with royalty, and in this case Kate Middleton
source: msn.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Deslidefied)

Here is something that may help you with your summer vacation plans, as these are the best beaches in every state. Yes, even Iowa, North Dakota, and Wyoming have a beach
source: deslide.clusterfake.net   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Marketwatch)

Have you ever turned down a wedding invitation because it was too expensive to attend?
source: marketwatch.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Stuff.co.nz)

Is it OK to tell off other people's children?

(Slate)

"Dear Prudence: My husband had an affair when I was pregnant; I found out about it. He stopped. During his affair I got used to him ignoring me; now, when we have time to ourselves I would rather read than talk. How can I communicate with him again?"
source: slate.com   |   share: Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

(Fark)

It's 4/20 -- What are you smoking? ()___)____________)~~~~~~

(Fark)

Did anyone notice a large amount of outages in the USA Internet traffic about an hour ago?

Displayed 76 of about 867 links -- join TotalFark to see them all
Submit a Link »
On Twitter

Top Commented
Javascript is required to view headlines in widget.

In Other Media
  1. Links are submitted by members of the Fark community.

2. When community members submit a link, they also write a custom headline for the story.

3. Other Farkers comment on the links. This is the number of comments. Click here to read them.

4. Click here to submit a link.