Host: VivianVivisect
Description: 3rd Annual Orange County Fark Party, July 19th, 7pm
Date/Time: July 19, 2014 - 07:00 PM (local time)
Party Info: So here we are 3rd year of the Annual Orange County Fark Party! The last 2 years we have had the OC Fark party at Boomers in Irvine, CA. So after counting the votes, Boomers again this year!

I want to give you guys more time this year to be able to make plans. Every OC Fark party we have had has drawn a lot of people. Interesting fact I picked up at Fark parties: A lot-- A lot of Farkers have gone to UCI. That's all! Let's have fun!

Location: Boomers
3405 Michelson Dr
irvine, CA 92612
(949) 559-8341
(view map)

2026 clicks; posted to Main » on 19 Jul 2014 at 7:59 AM (13 weeks ago)   |  Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»

First | « | 1 | 2 | » | Last | Show all

2014-07-07 04:00:17 AM

JPINFV: Nope... sorry... I'm working  both the 19th and the 20th, so I won't be able to make it down. :-(

2014-07-07 04:02:45 AM

I sent you an email I hope you answer it soon. That sucks so bad that you won't make it. Your job is important. Trust that.

2014-07-11 05:53:13 PM
I'm here. :)

2014-07-12 08:07:25 PM
Kewl! Can't wait!

2014-07-12 09:25:35 PM

2014-07-12 10:17:30 PM
I'm going to miss this one. I have a concert I'm going to. :(

2014-07-12 11:06:13 PM
Oh, come ON, man -- we need an Orange County FLORIDA Fark Party.  Surely Fark's favorite state is worthy of a party in the middle of the state.

2014-07-13 12:24:19 AM

cyberspacedout: Hey, a new RSVP thingy! I said maybe, but assuming I don't lose my mind in traffic, I'll certainly be able to make it there sometime before 8.

Okie dokie :)

2014-07-13 12:43:08 AM

2014-07-16 04:03:13 AM

Congrats!*

(* Conditional upon not having all kinds of Fark Parties in the Valley.)

2014-07-16 04:28:27 AM

aerojockey: VivianVivisect: This is my last party for a while. I don't know when the next one will be. I recently got accepted to Northridge.

Congrats!*

(* Conditional upon not having all kinds of Fark Parties in the Valley.)

Lolol

That is exactly what people asked.

"Will you have parties in Northridge now?" Lol I'm not against it given my schedule. I love meeting new people!

2014-07-17 03:47:45 AM

Saturday is creepying up

2014-07-18 08:44:18 PM

Saturday is creepying up

If people are coming in your head, that's pretty creepy, yeah.

2014-07-18 10:04:25 PM

2014-07-18 10:37:59 PM

Saturday is creepying up

If people are coming in your head, that's pretty creepy, yeah.

At least I have people to keep me company.

2014-07-19 03:27:26 AM

Saturday is creepying up

If people are coming in your head, that's pretty creepy, yeah.

At least I have people to keep me company.

Inter-cranial bukkake?

2014-07-19 03:35:25 AM

Saturday is creepying up

If people are coming in your head, that's pretty creepy, yeah.

At least I have people to keep me company.

Inter-cranial bukkake?

Are you coming or not?

Here is the list of people that are coming...

Dee, codo, lawyer dude, codo's brother, maybe Lisa.. Irvine Farker's I'm sure..me...

I'm pretty sure scared new people....

I'll keep you updated.

2014-07-19 03:37:12 AM
Same thing.. Look for blue and gray balloons.....

I haven't asked phlegmmo if he's going I'll email right now.

2014-07-19 03:38:02 AM

2014-07-19 03:40:04 AM

Mitch Taylor's Bro: I'm an Anteater who's been in NorCal for 20 years. Wish I could make that party. Hope you all have fun!

:( it's cool. You will be missed

2014-07-19 05:35:45 AM

Saturday is creepying up

If people are coming in your head, that's pretty creepy, yeah.

At least I have people to keep me company.

Inter-cranial bukkake?

Are you coming or not?

Here is the list of people that are coming...

I'm pretty sure scared new people....

I'll keep you updated.

Of course! I've had it on my calendar for a month! And especially if you're running off to Northridge, you traitor. :(

2014-07-19 02:47:23 PM

Gyrfalcon: VivianVivisect: Gyrfalcon: VivianVivisect: Gyrfalcon: VivianVivisect: I've talked to some people today, close friend --they mentioned they were coming so in my head, that's a good turn out.

Saturday is creepying up

If people are coming in your head, that's pretty creepy, yeah.

At least I have people to keep me company.

Inter-cranial bukkake?

Are you coming or not?

Here is the list of people that are coming...

I'm pretty sure scared new people....

I'll keep you updated.

I didn't go willingly.

2014-07-19 02:55:21 PM
Because of CSU enrollment freeze I have been waiting to get into school for 1.5 years. It was no surprise that California was broke.

But wait... There was a loop hole!

SB1440 stated that if you had an AA that you were guaranteed a spot at the CSU, unfortunately they knew that. So they amended the bill to let each campuses decided who they let in, and it was usually in the local area kids.

Northridge was the only school that didn't adhere to those terms. So I applied there and I got in. Luckily.

If Northridge didn't let me in I was doomed to be stuck in the inland empire.

2014-07-19 06:03:23 PM
Go-carts, bowling, and drinking with farkers?

Hea hea hea heaaa...

I don't wanna but I gotta!

Will be nice to see you all again, and hopefully meet some new folks.

2014-07-19 09:47:43 PM
img.fark.net

2014-07-19 09:48:45 PM
Meet at the tables outside..

2014-07-19 09:59:48 PM
img.fark.net

2014-07-19 10:26:19 PM
Okay we are moving to go karts, people are trickling in...

2014-07-19 11:02:58 PM
img.fark.net

2014-07-19 11:16:31 PM

VivianVivisect:

Is it still going on?

2014-07-19 11:22:11 PM

Darth_Lukecash: VivianVivisect:

Is it still going on?

Yes we are at lazer tag!

2014-07-19 11:23:12 PM

Darth_Lukecash: VivianVivisect:

Is it still going on?

Walk in turn left

2014-07-19 11:27:20 PM
I don't se any balloons!

Wait, where am I?

2014-07-19 11:29:48 PM

EdNortonsTwin: I don't se any balloons!

Wait, where am I?

Laser tag!

2014-07-19 11:32:46 PM
You can find by finding my cleavage or balloons.

2014-07-19 11:33:25 PM
Me*

2014-07-19 11:35:00 PM
Brb lazer tag is starting

2014-07-19 11:43:25 PM
Damn just missed you

2014-07-20 12:03:31 AM
Go karts again, then bowling!

2014-07-20 04:43:09 AM
Nice conversations with VV tonite and special thanks to GW for the bowling lessons.   Awesome!

Nice take-away for me tonite!

Had a good time, thanks everyone.

2014-07-20 05:05:59 AM
Made it home safe, Was happy to see everyone, and meet the "new" people, go karts, lazer tag, mini golf, pizza, drinks, and bowling fun night.

2014-07-20 05:35:25 AM
Thank you for everyone that showed up to my birthday party. ENT, it was an amazing convo!

Phlegmmo, you give the best hugs. I maybe greedy but I wish I had more time with you. I will always cherish the short time I have with you.

GWsuperfan thank you for coming out. it was pleasant surprise.

Aerojockey and cyberspacedout, let me get settled at school and if I have good grades by midterms I'll think about having a Northridge/ Valley Fark party.

Andrew, I heard you are moving to the east coast :( you were fun buddy thank you for always showing up to 3+ parties from Escondido I will miss you. Sending good luck and good wishes your way. Double hugs and kisses and more kisses.

2014-07-20 05:37:52 AM
Can some one, Bathia males or mike tell me why my Mobile pictures came up so screwy. Thank you.

2014-07-20 03:02:02 PM
Good seeing everyone again.

/Bowling lessons available to anyone who asks at any Fark party where bowling is involved ;)

2014-07-20 04:51:26 PM

GWSuperfan: Good seeing everyone again.

Heh!

I'm not a male (and yes, I'm pretty certain about that) :-D

2014-07-20 04:52:33 PM

Bathia_Mapes: GWSuperfan: Good seeing everyone again.

Heh!

I'm not a male (and yes, I'm pretty certain about that) :-D

Oops, sorry Chris. That comment was intended for VV.

2014-07-20 05:07:30 PM

Bathia_Mapes: I'm not a male (and yes, I'm pretty certain about that) :-D

Oops, sorry Chris. That comment was intended for VV.

I figured. I've been clear on your gender for a while now ;)

2014-07-20 07:11:49 PM

GWSuperfan: Bathia_Mapes: I'm not a male (and yes, I'm pretty certain about that) :-D

Oops, sorry Chris. That comment was intended for VV.

I figured. I've been clear on your gender for a while now ;)

lulz