Do you have adblock enabled?
Host: DGS
Description: NYC Fark Party - Mar 21
Date/Time: March 21, 2014 - 07:00 PM (local time)
Party Info: Peter Dillon's - 2 E 36th St (near 5th Ave)

Let's get our party on! We'll be joined by Unfreakable so bring your party hats, you gluttons.

Want to join us for dinner before the drinking ensues? We're meeting up at 5:30 at Brother Jimmy's Murray Hill (Lexington and 31st).

1102 clicks; posted to Main » on 21 Mar 2014 at 4:32 PM (1 year ago)   |   Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»

First | « | 1 | 2 | » | Last | Show all

2014-03-21 04:55:56 PM

DonWrite: DGS: DonWrite: DGS: BenJammin: Not sure I can make it, but how do you tell the Farkers from the chaff in a crowded NYC bar?

Heckuva question. I'll ponder that and see if I can come up with a good 'sign' and post back in here tomorrow. I'd say 'look for the sloppy drunks' but I don't think that's obvious enough.

Stop at Party City on 14th before hand and pick up a bunch of tiaras... or Hello My Name is stickers from Staples would work I suppose....

Good idea, that helps.

Just one tiara, though. We can fight over it.

If only we could afford wigs! We could pretend to be a bachelorette party and get some free drinks!

Actually we should do that, just not tonight.

2014-03-21 05:07:46 PM
The way my day is going I'm going to need more than a beer.

/been going at it since 8am this morning and the way it looks at this hour I'm not getting out of the office until at least 8pm

2014-03-21 05:36:54 PM
I'm at Brother Jimmy's--where is everyone at?

2014-03-21 05:38:51 PM

Unfreakable: I'm at Brother Jimmy's--where is everyone at?

Dgs is @the hostesses i am by bar @the bottom of ramp tall w/bookbag n beer

2014-03-21 05:39:00 PM

Unfreakable: I'm at Brother Jimmy's--where is everyone at?

Have some BBQ for me, I'm stuck at the office!
/will try to make it to Dillion's by 7:30 or 8

DGS [TotalFark]
2014-03-21 05:41:52 PM
Got a table set up. Ask for Fark or me. Head that way and I will grab you.

2014-03-21 05:48:52 PM
I'm here but can't figure out where everyone is

2014-03-21 06:09:53 PM
Enjoy it folks.  I won't be able to make it after all.

2014-03-21 06:17:20 PM

2014-03-21 06:38:56 PM
I'm too much of a paranoid pussy to go. Have fun and I expect to hear about at least one BIM.

DGS [TotalFark]
2014-03-21 06:59:25 PM
Ok. Closing up and heading to the bar.

DGS [TotalFark]
2014-03-21 07:22:30 PM
We're here, straight in and next to the stone pillar. C'mon out, bishes.

2014-03-21 07:32:08 PM
Out group is by the central pillar under the Darcy's Irish Whiskey poster

2014-03-21 07:52:45 PM

miss jinxed: I'm here but can't figure out where everyone is

We are right near the front door, next to the pillar

2014-03-21 09:42:38 PM

qorkfiend: Damn you NYC farkers. Any other day except today...

Drake Maijstral: Damn, and right near my office, too.  Maybe next time - I've got far too much going on today and tomorrow.  :/

Yeah, sadly today was not a good today.  Oh well, hope there's another one sooooooon. :)

2014-03-22 02:55:36 AM
WHAT I've learned from this Fark Party is that: apart from meeting some very interesting people from Fark and learning a lot from admins/mods is that Brap gives really good hugs. Especially with his final shots.

/had a real good time and learned plenty Unfreakable, very good to meet you.

DGS [TotalFark]
2014-03-22 06:03:54 AM
And I learned that you farkers are sloppy sober and it only goes downhill from there.

2014-03-23 12:58:24 PM
Damn! Missed it! Sorry guys and gals!

2014-03-23 09:52:24 PM
It was an honor to meet the Legends of Fark, put some faces to names and such.

2014-03-24 08:56:07 AM
It was great to meet you all. Hope to connect again next time I'm out that way!

DGS [TotalFark]
2014-03-24 06:11:38 PM

Heya, is there a good way to contact you?

/or, EIP

2014-03-24 07:51:07 PM

Heya, is there a good way to contact you?

/or, EIP

You mentioned there's a Facebook group, but I haven't been able to find it -- what's it called?

DGS [TotalFark]
2014-03-24 08:15:54 PM

Arkanaut: DGS: Arkanaut: It was an honor to meet the Legends of Fark, put some faces to names and such.

Heya, is there a good way to contact you?

/or, EIP