Host: Energee
Description: Skyday's Birthday Bash/Houston Fark Party Saturday March 15th
Date/Time: March 15, 2014 - 07:00 PM (local time)
Party Info: Come celebrate Skyday's Birthday with us! See what she will be wearing (or not wearing?) as her birthday suit...
The party will be at Cecil's Pub in Houston:
It is in between both major airports, and easily accessible. Southwest has some good deals going on right now, and may be the best way to fly in. It is also right in the heart of Houston, and there are plenty of Hotels around. Arrangements can easily be made if anyone needs help looking.
Anyone who has met Skyday in person knows how much fun she can be, and if you have never met her, this would be a great time to do so! Come wish her a Happy Birthday with us in person, and share a few drinks and good times!

Bukharin has used his skills to come up with great accommodations for out of towners:
RESIDENCE INN DWTN MARRIOTT
904 DALLAS STREET
109+tax/night per room
1.5 miles away.
Pool. Jacuzzi. Free internet. Free Breakfast.
Residence Inn Houston Downtown/Convention Center
www.marriott.com
As a top choice of Houston Convention Center Hotels, our Houston downtown hotel is walking distance from Minute Maid Park & the Theatre District.

This is also St. Patrick's Day weekend, the start of Spring Break, and there are many other birthdays around this time. So come party it up in Houston!

Location: Cecil's Tavern
600 W Gray St
Houston, TX 77019
(713) 527-9101
(view map)

2072 clicks; posted to Main » on 15 Mar 2014 at 5:50 PM (18 weeks ago)   |  Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»

First | « | 1 | 2 | 3 | » | Last | Show all

2014-01-21 10:00:06 PM
You are not allowed to have your birthday bash the same day as me.

2014-01-21 10:01:59 PM
REPORTED! For naming Farker in the headline!

2014-01-21 10:04:36 PM
Crap, that means my birthday is on Tuesday this year.
Sounds fun though.

2014-01-21 10:06:41 PM
That's the first St Patrick's Day weekend!

2014-01-21 10:13:41 PM
Beware of the Ides of March

2014-01-21 10:14:53 PM

2014-01-21 10:15:21 PM
Have the date pegged.

2014-01-21 10:17:29 PM

Good luck with that. I heard some dude warned him.

2014-01-21 10:23:54 PM
The most unkindest mod of all.

2014-01-21 10:24:15 PM

Oh me and Brutus were gonna take care of that.

2014-01-21 10:24:49 PM

Shostie: brap: I'll have to pencil it in as I already have tentative plans to stab Caesar that day.

Good luck with that. I heard some dude warned him.

Like anyone listens to that old hippie.

2014-01-21 10:25:15 PM

People totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar

2014-01-21 10:28:52 PM
/just in case my appearance in this thread alludes to me attending this soiree, no I will not be going. I was gonna make a Ides of March joke but Brap beat me to it. You crazy kids have fun.

2014-01-21 10:31:27 PM

thecpt: brap: I'll have to pencil it in as I already have tentative plans to stab Caesar that day.

People totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar

Brutus is an honorable man. So are they all, all honorable men.

2014-01-21 10:44:06 PM
Hosted by a Fark account that's four days old.

2014-01-21 10:44:19 PM

HawgWild: REPORTED! For naming Farker in the headline!

Who are you again?

2014-01-21 10:45:40 PM

Triumph: Hosted by a Fark account that's four days old.

Seems legit.

MBK [TotalFark]
2014-01-21 10:47:53 PM

Joliebleu: Triumph: Hosted by a Fark account that's four days old.

Seems legit.

Enegee (Nick) is a cool guy and has been to a few Fark parties.

This has a few people going already in the Facebook group, he was just advised to put it on Fark to get more people going.

2014-01-21 10:50:34 PM

MBK: Joliebleu: Triumph: Hosted by a Fark account that's four days old.

Seems legit.

Enegee (Nick) is a cool guy and has been to a few Fark parties.

2014-01-21 10:51:49 PM
I'm tempted .

2014-01-21 10:51:54 PM

HawgWild: REPORTED! For naming Farker in the headline!

IT'S YOU!!!

2014-01-21 10:52:24 PM

fat aristotle: HawgWild: REPORTED! For naming Farker in the headline!

Who are you again?

Don't act like you didn't miss me.

2014-01-21 10:55:11 PM

HawgWild: fat aristotle: HawgWild: REPORTED! For naming Farker in the headline!

Who are you again?

Don't act like you didn't miss me.

i292.photobucket.com

Glad to see you around here again, good sir.

MBK [TotalFark]
2014-01-21 10:55:21 PM

He is Skyday's boyfriend.

He's a cool dude.

*shrugs*

2014-01-21 10:55:33 PM

Joliebleu: MBK: Joliebleu: Triumph: Hosted by a Fark account that's four days old.

Seems legit.

Enegee (Nick) is a cool guy and has been to a few Fark parties.

He's Skyday's boyfriend.

I think...

I don't know. I've met him. He seems like a good guy.

2014-01-21 10:56:44 PM

ffish: HawgWild: REPORTED! For naming Farker in the headline!

IT'S YOU!!!

31.media.tumblr.com

2014-01-21 10:58:13 PM

fat aristotle: HawgWild: fat aristotle: HawgWild: REPORTED! For naming Farker in the headline!

Who are you again?

Don't act like you didn't miss me.

[i292.photobucket.com image 397x582]

Glad to see you around here again, good sir.

Say thankee-sai ...

2014-01-21 11:00:43 PM

HawgWild: ffish: HawgWild: REPORTED! For naming Farker in the headline!

IT'S YOU!!!

[31.media.tumblr.com image 500x234]

Of course now you show up, after football season.

I see how it is.

2014-01-21 11:02:28 PM

ffish: HawgWild: ffish: HawgWild: REPORTED! For naming Farker in the headline!

IT'S YOU!!!

[31.media.tumblr.com image 500x234]

Of course now you show up, after football season.

I see how it is.

I had an off-season, anyway. I'll get back in the swing of things next season!

2014-01-21 11:03:09 PM

Bugerz: You are not allowed to have your birthday bash the same day as me.

Well go to Houston or have a more local B-day.
Sorry I kinda wanna sleep with Skyday for old times sake get there and we can have a 3-some ; )

2014-01-21 11:04:30 PM

People totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar

Ya think, no way.

2014-01-21 11:05:23 PM

I was clarifying that he did not have an account, not that he was unknown, just not a old farker with a new name.

Some people seem to be changing names around here... I am looking at you I C WEENER...

/also still not going, not downing it, I just don't do parties, it is also mid-semester so I don't even leave my house much.

2014-01-21 11:06:18 PM

Well go to Houston or have a more local B-day.

There is likely gonna be an MN party that weekend when SGD comes up here

2014-01-21 11:07:14 PM

Joliebleu: I don't think I said he wasn't. The "Seems legit" comment was a real, seems legit.. as in it is a real and honest party and not a scam of any sort.

Send your husband in your stead with a conciliatory sampler pirogi platter.

2014-01-21 11:11:26 PM

Joliebleu: I am looking at you I C WEENER

I laughed way too hard at this ...

2014-01-21 11:11:31 PM

Shostie: Send your husband in your stead with a conciliatory sampler pirogi platter.

Yea, I don't think he is quite prepare to venture out into the Texas wilds without me. He is skiddish and frightens easily. He needs me to translate and explain. And then to stop him from flipping out because people walk slow and just stand on the escalators.

2014-01-21 11:16:50 PM

Well go to Houston or have a more local B-day.

There is likely gonna be an MN party that weekend when SGD comes up here

I'm way closer to Houston but neither is close..

2014-01-21 11:18:16 PM
depending on work, i will try to be there

2014-01-21 11:19:32 PM

MBK: Joliebleu: I see. So he goes to Fark Parties, is in the Facebook group but didn't have a account?

He is Skyday's boyfriend.

i.imgur.com
fark you! Whiskey!

2014-01-21 11:25:29 PM

Well go to Houston or have a more local B-day.

There is likely gonna be an MN party that weekend when SGD comes up here

I'm way closer to Houston but neither is close..

Well that 3-way will have to wait then

2014-01-21 11:28:58 PM

Well go to Houston or have a more local B-day.

There is likely gonna be an MN party that weekend when SGD comes up here

I'm way closer to Houston but neither is close..

Well that 3-way will have to wait then

Damn, although I should invite Wizden but he say's I talk about sex all the time and gets upset at me for it.

/Well since it's Skyday B-day it very well could end up an orgy ; )

2014-01-21 11:37:43 PM

Well go to Houston or have a more local B-day.

There is likely gonna be an MN party that weekend when SGD comes up here

I'm way closer to Houston but neither is close..

Well that 3-way will have to wait then

/Well since it's Skyday B-day it very well could end up an orgy ; )

Could? It's almost guaranteed.

2014-01-21 11:38:46 PM

Bugerz: tinfoil-hat maggie: Bugerz: tinfoil-hat maggie: Bugerz: tinfoil-hat maggie: Bugerz: You are not allowed to have your birthday bash the same day as me.

Well go to Houston or have a more local B-day.

There is likely gonna be an MN party that weekend when SGD comes up here

I'm way closer to Houston but neither is close..

Well that 3-way will have to wait then

/Well since it's Skyday B-day it very well could end up an orgy ; )

Could? It's almost guaranteed.

\o/

2014-01-21 11:56:07 PM

2014-01-22 12:00:24 AM

He is Skyday's boyfriend.

He's a cool dude.

*shrugs*

Boyfriend? He's not my friend, therefore, I care not.

2014-01-22 12:03:55 AM

Energee: Yes, thanks for the introduction MBK, and hello everyone! My first FARK post is a party... WOO! I haven't had my own account, I have just been a lurker, and hiding behind Skyday. I've met a few Farkers at the parties I've been to, and figured this would be a great time to make my own account. Don't let my lack of posting deter you from this party though. We just want to have a great weekend, plus yeah St. Patrick's Day, and green beer!

Cool I may not be able to get there but cool. I'm still really not sure I wanna go to a fark party, but happy to have ya posting here.

2014-01-22 12:06:53 AM
Man, I miss Houston and Cecil's sometimes. Y'all have fun!

2014-01-22 12:16:43 AM

tuffsnake: That's the first St Patrick's Day weekend!

If it's on a Sunday we stay drunk UNTIL Monday, or did I read the rules wrong?

2014-01-22 12:18:56 AM

OhioUGrad: tuffsnake: That's the first St Patrick's Day weekend!

If it's on a Sunday we stay drunk UNTIL Monday, or did I read the rules wrong?

Dammit, I got all my days mixed up. They all end in "day" it got me confused.

2014-01-22 12:23:12 AM

this is a cool guy, my ringing endorsement

First | « | 1 | 2 | 3 | » | Last | Show all