Do you have adblock enabled?
Host: Solty Dog
Description: May 3 NEPA/NJ - Lehigh Valley Fark Party
Date/Time: May 3, 2014 - 07:00 PM (local time)
Party Info: Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/events/1457429707810254

Jordan Lanes and Lounge.
731 Jordan Pkwy
Whitehall, PA 18052

They have $2 beers and maybe karaoke.

2807 clicks; posted to Main » on 03 May 2014 at 11:50 AM (1 year ago)   |  Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»

2014-01-21 12:46:13 PM
Ooof. That's a bit far for me :-/

2014-01-21 12:47:57 PM
Oh, I am totally down for this one.

2014-01-21 12:49:53 PM

/will take frequent flyer donations.

2014-01-21 12:50:38 PM

/will take frequent flyer donations.

Carpool?

2014-01-21 12:54:24 PM
Whitehall? Can't we have it in Philly?

2014-01-21 12:56:05 PM

ami5000: Whitehall? Can't we have it in Philly?

We just did Philly. You city folks can come out to the sticks once.

2014-01-21 12:56:49 PM

gunsmack: We just did Philly. You city folks can come out to the sticks once.

rabble rabble rabble

2014-01-21 01:00:10 PM

2014-01-21 01:01:52 PM

Solty Dog: I know everyone loves the Philly parties, me included. But I wanted to throw one for our more northern denizens. I scheduled it early enough that even if there is a summer Philly party, I will be at that to.

I know. I was just making a crappy joke about how people react when Philly parties are planned. GAWD.

2014-01-21 01:04:26 PM
Hour drive?

... maybe.

2014-01-21 01:06:07 PM
This is doable, but I don't think I socialize on here with anyone from my area :/

Meeting new people is teh scary

2014-01-21 01:06:42 PM
Bethlehem area here....  Last time I was at Jordan Lanes, My friend took a ball and rolled it own the hill outside (really hammered).  That was about 15yrs ago.  I stopped going there because every shiat bag would hit on your girlfriend when you walked in the door if she was attractive.  Started going to the Rose Bowl instead.

2014-01-21 01:07:08 PM

/will take frequent flyer donations.

Carpool?

F*CK YES.  Lets make this happen.

2014-01-21 01:08:34 PM
Oh who am I kidding. I'll probably be there because $2 beers.

2014-01-21 01:10:11 PM

2014-01-21 01:11:16 PM

EVEN BETTER

2014-01-21 01:11:37 PM

Ill mock your mocking.

Also, shots on strikes and gutter balls.

2014-01-21 01:11:48 PM

ami5000: I was just making a crappy joke about how people react when Philly parties are planned.

I liked it and chuckled slightly. It did not fall on deaf eyes.

2014-01-21 01:18:20 PM

If Lucky and I drive 10+ hours and you are not there, I will be so utterly upset I will do something.  I dont know what, but something will be done.

2014-01-21 01:19:32 PM

/will take frequent flyer donations.

Carpool?

F*CK YES.  Lets make this happen.

Shoot me an email and we'll get it planned.

2014-01-21 01:21:27 PM

LaurenAguilera: Also, shots on strikes and gutter balls.

I'm liking this idea.

2014-01-21 01:27:37 PM

/will take frequent flyer donations.

Carpool?

F*CK YES.  Lets make this happen.

Shoot me an email and we'll get it planned.

NO YOU

I dont remember your email addy anymore.

2014-01-21 01:27:48 PM
2.5 hours - kind of a far drive.

2014-01-21 01:39:14 PM

RexTalionis: 2.5 hours - kind of a far drive.

christ.  I'm trying to arrange to drive TEN PLUS HOURS.

2014-01-21 01:40:18 PM

casey.lurvs.bacon: Lucky LaRue: casey.lurvs.bacon: Lucky LaRue: casey.lurvs.bacon: Oh Dawg, I would so dearly love to see you again, but I fear that drive is gonna be too much for me.

/will take frequent flyer donations.

Carpool?

F*CK YES.  Lets make this happen.

Shoot me an email and we'll get it planned.

NO YOU

I dont remember your email addy anymore.

Sent.

2014-01-21 01:48:28 PM
With all the mocking that's been going on, I sure hope that the Governor's office doesn't get wind of this... Route 80 will be a sea of cones.

2014-01-21 01:59:20 PM

casey.lurvs.bacon: RexTalionis: 2.5 hours - kind of a far drive.

christ.  I'm trying to arrange to drive TEN PLUS HOURS.

I'm Asian. We're not intended for long car trips.

2014-01-21 02:16:38 PM
Wierd. I'm in the LV visiting, so I'm getting a kick out if these replies.

2014-01-21 02:17:21 PM
Sadly, I'd have to take a night off from work.

2014-01-21 02:17:54 PM
ha!  I live like 20 minutes from there.

2014-01-21 02:23:46 PM
Jordan Lanes is old and smells like pee.

2014-01-21 02:37:16 PM
LaurenAguilera:

Meeting new people is teh scary

Don't feel that way, Lauren. Most Fark folks are really decent and very smart. I know you'll be totally fine.

2014-01-21 02:38:34 PM

mcsiegs: ha!  I live like 20 minutes from there.

How is 20 minutes different from like 20 minutes? Is like 20 minutes faster than regular 20 minutes?

2014-01-21 02:44:25 PM
I find it pretty sad that this Fark Party is the closest to where I live that I've seen listed and it's still 2 hours away :(

2014-01-21 02:48:46 PM
Eight years too late for me.

/former Whitehall resident

2014-01-21 02:52:03 PM

ami5000: Whitehall? Can't we have it in Philly?

Agreed.  And it should be in Roxborough.  In fact, unless it's at the Mexican restaurant a block away from my house, I'm going to complain about how far away it is.

But seriously, I've been out of town for all the Philly meet-ups that I have seen.  Grumble.

2014-01-21 03:18:02 PM
MrsAltheaToldMe and I will be there.  No worries though, no one will know me and no one will care.  Im just going to film the debauchery.

/Harrisburg here.
//Whitehall sucks.
///Better than Danville though.

2014-01-21 03:23:38 PM
1.5 hours away, might try to make this one. Haven't been to one since Vegas.

2014-01-21 03:25:22 PM

LaurenAguilera: drkdstryer: Wait, is this a bowling place? Because drunk bowling is awesome and I want to mock everyone out loud when they throw gutter balls.

Ill mock your mocking.

Also, shots on strikes and gutter balls.

I like shots, I often strike out and my wife says I have gutter-balls.  I'm all in!

/Thank you for your service.

2014-01-21 03:29:01 PM
Nice.  Only 15 minutes away from me, can finally see if you people are real or not...

2014-01-21 03:32:24 PM

EIP

/If you have rum or weed, I'll travel an extra hour out of my way to pick you up.
//KIDDING
///Totally NOT kidding

2014-01-21 06:01:23 PM
I am a daily lurker, and super rare poster, but I live 15 minutes away and I can't think of a good reason to not go.

2014-01-21 06:06:13 PM
Whitehall? I'll only come if it's moved to the Bangor fire company and I can sit at the third seat from the cig machine at the bar.

2014-01-21 07:13:22 PM
Bangor? I hardly know her!

2014-01-21 07:24:42 PM
about an hour and twenty minutes from here (outside Scranton). bowling, cheap beer, and random people from the internet? sounds like fun

TSD [TotalFark]
2014-01-21 08:29:09 PM
I guess that's close enough to Harrisburg

2014-01-21 11:53:07 PM
hmmm. that might be doable.

2014-01-23 08:57:03 PM

bigworld2000: Bangor? I hardly know her!

Why Bangor when you can Mount Bethel?

2014-01-29 07:20:36 PM

Having said that, I almost have to go to this. I live way too close to have any excuse.

2014-01-29 09:11:53 PM

I was thinking of entertainment. They have bowling, pool, a bar, and karaoke. That way people don't have to sit like lumps. There is also a White Castle down the street. Jordan Lanes was one of the places I used to hang out at in Allentown. Most of the other places, Croc Rock, B&G Station, the Pig Pen and a few others are either gone or falling apart. I still go to Jordan now and again to bowl, so it just seemed logical. I would be more than happy to entertain suggestions for any future LV parties.

2014-01-29 09:37:57 PM

Solty Dog: MadOx75: I don't want to be that guy and biatch about the venue, but of all the places in the Lehigh Valley to have a Fark Party, why Jordan Lanes?

Gotcha. I certainly don't have a problem with your thought process as far as entertainment.  Its just with out of towners coming in, there are a lot "nicer" places to showcase what the Valley has to offer...  Not that there's anything wrong with Jordan. Its definitely easier to get to than say Revolutions (which seems like an upscale Pig Pen) or ABW.

2014-02-03 09:00:56 AM

MadOx75: Back when I was a regular around these parts, I tried to organize a Fark Party in Bethlehem around Christmas, so I know what a pain it can be. Seems back then no one wanted to venture out to the sticks...lol. Thankfully it didn't work out, because I planned it for Bethlehem Brew Works, and the place caught fire the week before it was supposed to happen. I gave up my party planning after that and just started going to the Jersey parties.

I remember that, Gary. That was a while ago! Isn't the Brew Works open again?
And we should definitely have another NJ Fark Party!

2014-02-03 09:15:34 AM
Incazzarsi:
I remember that, Gary. That was a while ago! Isn't the Brew Works open again?
And we should definitely have another NJ Fark Party!

It was actually open later that week with limited food, as it was just a kitchen fire. A few people still came out and we had beers and soups and such...lol.

And it has been a while for the Jersey folks.  Could definitely do another shore party, before anymore of it washes out to sea or catches fire...lol.

2014-02-03 09:39:27 AM
MadOx75:

I asked a few of 'em on Facebook if they'd be up for one.
We also shouldn't rule out Bethlehem. I never made it out there and still haven't tried the beer!

2014-02-22 11:49:28 PM

How about Sunny Rest (NSFWish)?

2014-02-24 09:47:33 AM

gunsmack: Solty Dog: I would be more than happy to entertain suggestions for any future LV parties.
How about Sunny Rest (NSFWish)?

You are on the planning committee. You should have spoken up sooner. Now my hands are tied.

2014-02-24 10:36:48 AM

Solty Dog: Now my hands are tied.

Probably not a good thing if you have it at the Sunny Rest.

2014-03-04 08:56:18 PM
I kinda want to go to this.

2014-03-05 12:56:34 PM
I'm not sure how many "out of towners" are considering this, and if they're going to be in town early, but because I know there are a lot of fans - the Yuengling Brewery does Saturday tours. Its in Pottsville, which is probably a 40 mile or so drive down the highway from Allentown, but for some people it could be worth the trip.  You could also get your fill of guns and stuffed (read:Taxidermied) animals at Cabelas, which is on the way there/back.  Just a thought.

/Nothin' says 'Murica like beer and guns.

2014-03-06 10:05:39 AM

AlabamaGirl: I kinda want to go to this.

You should. I'm going, and I haven't been to one since... Dayton in 07 or 08. We can be old school, and I won't command a nerf assault on your face this time.

2014-03-06 10:25:25 AM
Have fun guys!

2014-03-06 10:28:05 AM
any hotel deals struck yet?

2014-03-06 10:39:24 AM
nevermind.....my Ohio CCW isn't valid in PA...so I ain't goin'...

2014-03-06 08:53:35 PM

plmyfngr: nevermind.....my Ohio CCW isn't valid in PA...so I ain't goin'...

2014-03-08 06:10:22 PM

MadOx75: I tried to organize a Fark Party in Bethlehem around Christmas, so I know what a pain it can be.

Everybody knows there's no room at the inn in Bethlehem on Christmas.

2014-04-01 04:34:22 PM

2014-04-01 04:55:11 PM

I'm not fat. I'm ruenesque. But, yeah.. Haul yo fat asses to PA.

2014-04-01 04:57:38 PM

Lucky LaRue: casey.lurvs.bacon: As far as I'm aware, Lucky LaRue and I are carpooling from Charlotte NC, and if we can haul our fat asses that far, you bozos can too.

I'm not fat. I'm ruenesque. But, yeah.. Haul yo fat asses to PA.

Maybe even rubenesque. I don't know.. Whichever one means "fat ass", I suppose...

2014-04-01 07:40:35 PM
N.J. or bust!

2014-04-02 10:45:29 AM
Maybe I should do a prize for the furthest driven.

Just remember the dress code is PA Casual. So make sure your overalls are mostly clean, hankies should be red, and mullet should be "neatly" groomed.

2014-04-03 08:19:42 PM

2014-04-03 08:43:59 PM
you're gettin warmer

2014-04-03 09:23:20 PM
A definite "It's possible".

2014-04-03 10:54:01 PM
I'm a long time Lurker. What are these parties like?

Maybe we can walk the ladies around the corner to the adult book store and get some bib(boobies in booth).

Ill be sure to bring my gun since its at Jordan lanes.

2014-04-04 12:01:37 AM

Boxingoutsider: I'm a long time Lurker. What are these parties like?

Ill be sure to bring my gun since its at Jordan lanes.

If I am there it will be 500% sexiness.

2014-04-04 01:53:42 AM
I am moving my status up to a definite maybe

2014-04-04 02:10:12 AM

AlabamaGirl: Then come to Maryland! I don't think you can CCW here either, but I'm worth the drive.

See above regarding a party bus.  MrsAltheaToldMe and I are great to hang with.  See location in profile.

meow said the dog: Lauren and I are carpooling if I get my exams written. She doesn't know that yet.

This, alone, is worth the trip.  I'm still not sure I completely "get" you meow said the dog, but I certainly end up reading your musings over and over again till the confusion turns to laughter.  I'm I secret fan of your style whatever it actually is.

Actually, sometimes you remind me of a badly translated set of instructions or a manual of some sort.

Step One:  "In to hole tightly attach screw kindly only to insure that unloosenness is not possible"

2014-04-04 02:50:23 AM
Hm, I have never been to a Fark party. Might be fun.

2014-04-04 02:29:08 PM
Fark party in Allentown? Oh hell yeah! This NEPA farker will be there.

2014-04-04 07:37:33 PM
I used to shoot pool frequently at Jordan Lanes, but that was 15 years ago

/ CA resident now

2014-04-11 12:21:06 PM

Dieruff: I used to shoot pool frequently at Jordan Lanes, but that was 15 years ago

/ CA resident now

Nice to see you're still repping the homeland with your username.

2014-04-17 12:38:05 PM

2014-04-18 01:43:53 PM

casey.lurvs.bacon: kayso date is fast approaching.  We're coming in from NC Friday evening, we'll need a place to crash Friday and Saturday night.  Any ideas yet on where out of town folks are staying?  I wouldn't mind sharing a room either, to cut costs.  Anyone?  Anyone?

The wife and I can help out with a place to lay your head that's about 1.5 hours from the party (and probably right in your path to the party).  We can provide a really kick-ass home cooked meal too.  That would take one night out of the equation.  If we get along, we could share a room up closer to the party for Sat too.  Our budget is limited but our hospitality is excellent.

EIP.

2014-04-18 01:50:19 PM
Thanks!

2014-04-19 08:02:42 PM
If I still lived in NJ, I'd be there. But I left NJ a long time ago.

2014-04-19 08:03:31 PM
We'll count me in!!

2014-04-19 08:17:00 PM

AltheaToldMe: I'm willing to carpool or provide a ride to anyone in need.  If you can make it to my house or are on the way, the Deadhead Taxi is open for business.  It' will be like the 90 Foxboro show all over again (minus the midget snorting heroin and the semi-broken VW bus transporting us)

EIP

//KIDDING
///Totally NOT kidding

Somewhere I've got pics of this crazy-looking dude in a top hat, with a carved cane that was a bowl.  We got wasted with him one day during those shows.

/not going

2014-04-19 08:22:49 PM

casey.lurvs.bacon: Thanks!

ygm

2014-04-19 08:31:07 PM
Unexpected dog surgery means no travel money.

2014-04-19 08:44:34 PM

unfarkingbelievable: mcsiegs: ha!  I live like 20 minutes from there.

It is in Lehigh Valley time. We have no problem driving from Bethlehem to Whitehall to pick up a friend, then to Easton, and back to Bethlehem, which is ~45 min in the car but we refuse to drive to Philly cause it's too far away.

2014-04-19 08:49:03 PM

/ CA resident now

There was a much better stick room near Coplay.  I hated going to Jordan and dealing with the punk kids who thought they were hot stuff.

Boxingoutsider: I'm a long time Lurker. What are these parties like?

Ill be sure to bring my gun since its at Jordan lanes.

That place is still open?  That is easily the sketchiest porn shop I've ever seen.  Even the streetwalkers seem to stay away from it.

2014-04-19 09:54:03 PM

2014-04-19 10:01:11 PM

HenryFnord: I'm holding  Luthien's Tempest hostage. If you want her, you'll have to come get her.

We'll survive.

2014-04-19 11:24:30 PM
Might be able to do this if I go directly from work. Surprised that this wasn't in HA! HA! QUAKERtown.

2014-04-19 11:46:20 PM
I used to live in the Leaky Valley and went to college there at Muhlenberg in Allentown.  It was really a very nice place and back then in the 60s there was a place called the Lyric Burlesque that had baggy pants comics and strippers on Saturday night (two shows) that supported concerts in the park in the summer.  It is now long gone, I believe, but it was cool for us college students that at the time who hadn't seen a naked woman.  I hope you all really enjoy.

2014-04-20 08:00:12 AM

SandmanMS: unfarkingbelievable: mcsiegs: ha!  I live like 20 minutes from there.

And this is how you mark a true Pennsylvanian.

2014-04-20 10:23:46 AM
I'm assuming these things last quite a few hours, yes?

Every time a FARK party happens that's relatively close to where I live, I always have some conflict.  This case is no exception, but it's only an hour away, so I might be able to sneak out of my conflict early to at least show up late.  (I'd be coming from the NNW sticks area of Jersey.)

Put me down as interested, and I'll see what I can do.

2014-04-21 04:58:23 PM

2014-04-22 09:42:51 AM

I'll donate a bacon scented IronPigs t-shirt to the cause.  The only issue with that is size, so it may be helpful to get an idea of who's coming from where before hand.

2014-04-22 04:08:29 PM
As incentive to drive from far away, pictures of said bacon scented IronPigs shirt.

img.fark.net

img.fark.net

2014-04-23 12:49:53 AM

I am 99% sure I am attending.  although Casey will have traveled much further than me.

2014-04-24 02:12:33 PM
Um, sure, okay.

2014-04-25 09:06:44 AM

maudibjr: Solty Dog: Update: There will be glow bands passed out for out of staters to make them feel welcome. We are considering a prize for furthest traveled. It won't be anything extravagant. Just a little something to remember us by.

I'm not gonna make it.  Several issues arose just in the last two days that require me to be home.  I didn't even know until about 10pm last night if I was gonna be able to work today, due to these issues.  I'm very disappointed.  I've been to the last two PA parties.  :(

Y'all should post photos to my facebook feed so I can enjoy it as best I can.  And someone needs to pinch Solty on the butt for me and give you a hug.

2014-04-25 10:21:42 AM
Where in the hell is the Lehigh valley?

Is the party going to be in some Amish pole barn?

2014-04-25 10:27:18 AM

2014-04-25 10:30:53 AM

So - does this mean you're still coming?

2014-04-25 10:31:59 AM

MadOx75: casey.lurvs.bacon: Nevermind, I'm an idiot, I thought the party was this weekend.  I have now purchased glow in the dark googly eyes and self adhesive mustaches.

So - does this mean you're still coming?

Prolly.  The only thing stopping me was my best friend's crises.

2014-04-25 12:54:45 PM

McFifenstein: Where in the hell is the Lehigh valley?

Is the party going to be in some Amish pole barn?

Not everyone outside of Philly is Amish. But lets be honest here, a barn raising would be kinda cool.

2014-04-25 05:59:31 PM
Are pants required?

2014-04-25 10:34:57 PM

ami5000: Are pants required?

Required? No one is getting in if they're wearing them.

2014-04-26 02:56:35 AM

2014-04-26 07:07:18 PM

gunsmack: I'd like to hear from the potential attendees: Would sex toys be a bad prize for a random drawing/furthest traveled/etc?

content8.flixster.com

2014-04-26 08:26:55 PM
Hrm.  I'm from the Lehigh Valley.

I just might turn up.

2014-04-26 08:56:41 PM

/she is my alt

2014-04-26 09:35:17 PM

ami5000: Whitehall? Can't we have it in Philly?

Philly is not the Lehigh Valley.

2014-04-26 09:44:02 PM

2014-04-26 10:13:27 PM

TrashcanMan: I would go, I really would but I'm signing a lease in Virginia on May 3rd, as I'll be moving away from the Lehigh Valley ( and Palmerton!).  if this was at Sunny Rest, oh man.

Dude.why aren't you here at the Hunky getting f♡ckered up?

2014-04-26 10:26:22 PM
The Hunky?

2014-04-26 11:14:31 PM

TrashcanMan: ami5000: Whitehall? Can't we have it in Philly?

Philly is not the Lehigh Valley.

Every PA party is in Philly, just the location is different.

2014-04-26 11:18:16 PM

Solty Dog: TrashcanMan: ami5000: Whitehall? Can't we have it in Philly?

Philly is not the Lehigh Valley.

Every PA party is in Philly, just the location is different.

I mean location in PA. This Philly party just happens to take place in Whitehall.

(We need to keep the SEPAers happy, or they start throwing things.)

2014-04-26 11:31:44 PM

2014-04-27 08:30:58 AM

msupf: Hrm, I might send along someone I know who still lives in the Kutztown area. Really give them a system shock.

Allentown is pretty shocking if you're from the Kutztown area....

2014-04-27 01:22:58 PM

/she is my alt

This displeases me.

2014-04-27 02:38:36 PM

/she is my alt

This displeases me.

We are very sorry. Maybe one day we can meet for some meat.

2014-04-27 09:23:41 PM
Have it in Hazleton, live a little... or not

2014-04-28 08:42:24 AM
So - who's actually going to this?

2014-04-29 01:24:10 PM

/she is my alt

Ahhh...  thats a shame, would of liked to of met you two.

2014-04-29 04:42:30 PM
dammit.

2014-04-29 05:50:00 PM

Haani: I would go but I'm too far to drive after a few drinks and I'm not going if I can't drink.
dammit.

What is too far away? Maybe you could bum a ride with some other farker...

2014-04-30 08:02:06 AM
I'll be out at the goat races outside of Valley Forge at a brewery.

/like the goats

2014-04-30 11:26:48 AM
I'll be there, that is literally a few skips and a jump from me.

2014-04-30 12:10:41 PM

ArutayroVE: I'll be there, that is literally a few skips and a jump from me.

If you actually live in Topton, those are some really big skips. :)

2014-04-30 12:14:12 PM

MadOx75: ArutayroVE: I'll be there, that is literally a few skips and a jump from me.

If you actually live in Topton, those are some really big skips. :)

Nah, people are afraid to drive further than 10 miles. LV is home for me.

2014-04-30 12:22:18 PM

Well in Lehigh Valley terms, we're neighbors. I'm in Breinigsville.

2014-04-30 12:51:55 PM

LaurenAguilera: kxs401: meow said the dog: LaurenAguilera and I will not be in the state during this period but pretend we are there.

/she is my alt

This displeases me.

We are very sorry. Maybe one day we can meet for some meat.

UNF

2014-04-30 02:23:31 PM

MadOx75: ArutayroVE: Nah, people are afraid to drive further than 10 miles. LV is home for me.

Well in Lehigh Valley terms, we're neighbors. I'm in Breinigsville.

I grew up there, then later moved to Alburtis. Breinigsville has changed so much since I was a kid.

2014-04-30 03:15:37 PM

ArutayroVE: I grew up there, then later moved to Alburtis. Breinigsville has changed so much since I was a kid

I could just imagine. I just moved there a year and a half ago, but I remember the area before from going out to my friend's place in Alburtis.  First no bypass, and then having to get on/off the bypass at 100.  Looking back on Google Earth it seems like another planet 10-15 years ago.

2014-04-30 04:01:14 PM

Solty Dog: (We need to keep the SEPAers happy, or they start throwing things.)

Usually feces.

2014-04-30 07:22:44 PM

gunsmack: Solty Dog: (We need to keep the SEPAers happy, or they start throwing things.)

Usually feces.

Remember everyone. I'm the nice of the two of us. I would never dream of insulting our southern eastern brethren.

2014-05-02 08:06:17 AM
any other weekend and i would have been able to make it - stupid adult responsibilities

2014-05-02 08:10:16 AM
I'm going to try my best to make it.

2014-05-02 09:47:44 AM
Doesn't look like there's karaoke at Jordan that night, but they do have the $10 Ticket to Fun.  It includes 2 hours of bowling (shoes included) or billiards. Hot dog, popcorn & unlimited soft drink. Starts at 9 p.m. Looks like the "Rock n Bowl" type thing starts at 10 p.m.

2014-05-02 11:03:18 AM

2014-05-02 11:33:07 AM

Seeing anything good?

/obviously you think so, since you bought the ticket...

2014-05-02 11:42:20 AM

MadOx75: AngryPanda: Ugh this is what happens when I leave TF - I miss out because I had to buy concert tickets for that night. -___-

Seeing anything good?

/obviously you think so, since you bought the ticket...

The Both at Union Transfer.

2014-05-02 11:53:30 AM

AngryPanda: The Both at Union Transfer.

I'm not half as hip as I even thought I used to be (which wasn't very) so I had to look them up.  Not bad, I kinda like it. The tune I'm listening to sounds like a Fleetwood Mac groove.  Enjoy!

2014-05-02 03:57:08 PM

casey.lurvs.bacon: Prolly.  The only thing stopping me was my best friend's crises.

I shot you a FB message. Its probably stuck in your "Other" folder.

2014-05-02 04:04:14 PM

2014-05-02 04:15:04 PM

casey.lurvs.bacon: I'm not making it.  I had a tooth break under the gum line.  It took two doctors and two dentists to figure it all out and I had it extracted yesterday evening.  I've spent a couple hundred on medical crap this week, and now my face is swollen and I'm in pain and taking painkillers.  I think someone higher up than me decided I shouldn't travel this weekend.

Well that sucks all around. Sorry to hear about your face. :)

I might be the closest person to this place, but I'm on the fence.  It doesn't look like there are too many folks making it out, and I have another "thing" at 9 pm that I want to get to back in the opposite direction.  I'll keep an eye out to see how if the attendee list magically comes alive, and I may still swing by regardless since its so close...

I realize you're all heartbroken, especially if I actually show up.

2014-05-02 04:15:41 PM
Er, just if. Not how if.

2014-05-02 04:36:22 PM
Of course I'm sad.  You've always been nice and helpful to me.

It sounded to me as if there are more going than it appears at first glance.  Regardless, SoltyDog, gunsmack, and the others that I know are going are super cool and fun to hang out with.  I've been to the last two PA parties, this would have been my third year in a row... I love PA parties, the people are fun, the drive through Amish country is nice, etc.  I'm disappointed I cant make it.  It's all because of my stupid face.

Somebody will HAVE to take photos and send them to me so I can feel like I'm a part.  :)

2014-05-03 07:12:41 AM
Moving to Emmaus next month. Not there now.

2014-05-03 07:24:41 AM
This one was a bit far for me...anyone up for one in Lancaster at any point?

2014-05-03 10:21:14 AM

/ CA resident now

L.E. Dieruff Huskies!! My high school, Class of 89! My brother works at the jordan lounge, tends bar and such. I want to go to a Fark Party dammit! But this one is a far drive from Tampa :(

2014-05-03 10:30:39 AM
Doesn't look like this can happen for me. I wouldn't mind the drive, but it's senior prom night here and I'll need to be close by. And by close by, I mean I'll be sitting on a rocking chair on the porch with a 12-gauge nestled on my lap.

"Whut's in these here shells moves a lot faster after midnight."

So... :/  I'd love to go to another party, but it's not in the cards this time. Sorry guys.

2014-05-03 02:01:07 PM

gunsmack: ami5000: Whitehall? Can't we have it in Philly?

We just did Philly. You city folks can come out to the sticks once.

It WAS in the sticks the year before

2014-05-03 04:47:13 PM

2014-05-03 05:16:32 PM
SoltyDog and I are en route. He boycotted the sex toys =(

2014-05-03 06:14:46 PM

If you see a shuffle board bowling game for sale, please respond in the thread with a price.  It would be greatly appreciated.

2014-05-03 06:21:55 PM
I made it. Where are you guys?

2014-05-03 06:43:24 PM
In the bar by the pool tables.

2014-05-03 06:43:47 PM

James72: I made it. Where are you guys?

In the bar section in the back by the pool tables.

2014-05-03 06:50:01 PM
FYI: the bar is on the MacArthur Rd side of the establishment. We are in the bar by the pool tables. Not in the pool hall section.

2014-05-03 06:58:52 PM
Yeah, ask at the counter where the bar is.

2014-05-03 09:18:00 PM

JohnnyRebel88: State_College_Arsonist: I might come.  I'll be at the pinball fest over at Ag Hall, so maybe after that I'll make an appearance.  Dunno yet.

I didn't see any, sadly.  Haven't played with one of those for a long, long time.

2014-05-04 04:23:59 PM
Great time last night!

Thanks for the eggs!

2014-05-04 08:32:12 PM

ifky: Great time last night!

Thanks for the eggs!

Did y'all have eggs after I left??

2014-05-04 11:32:34 PM
Wish I could have stayed longer.

Also wish I could figure out why I can't get this photo to post here.