Host: stainedglassdoll
Description: May 3, 8pm: STL Fark Party 2: Electric Boogaloo (UPDATED)
Date/Time: May 3, 2014 - Time TBD
Party Info: Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/596269863759416/
Get drunk, climb on shiat, shove children and throw balls in their faces (plastic ones of course). We're doing a Fark Party Redux at the City Museum on the first weekend in May.

More details to come, but possible fun activities:
the zoo!
museums (it's like a zoo for art)!
bars!
gardens (it's like a zoo for plants)!
good food!

Hope to see everyone there!
-SGD

------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE (4/16/14):

OK FOLKS HERE'S ALL THE INFORMATION I HAVE SO FAR:

Transportation:
------------------------------------------------
-Here is a map of the Saint Louis primary metro route:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/72/MetroLink_map_Oct2 0 08.svg
-A day pass costs $7.50, but there are other options as well. The fare chart can be found here: http://www.metrostlouis.org/FaresPasses/FareChart.aspx
-Three major stops to note:
1) Lambert-STL: This is the airport stop. I am offering to drive people to/from the airport maybe, but if not, the metro is going to be cheaper than a taxi.
2) 8th and Pine: This stop is the closest stop to the Omni hotel, where most folks are staying. It's about 0.2 miles, so not a far walk at all. This is also the closest stop to the main party venue on Saturday night (0.7 miles, ~15 min walk).
3) Central West End: This stop is near the Karaoke bar some of us are planning to go to Friday night (more info on that below).

Itinerary:
--------------------------------------------------
Friday evening: Some of us are planning to go to karaoke. The place I'm most familiar with is Tom's Bar and Grill. Karaoke starts at 9 pm, but I'll probably get there earlier to grab a table, drinks, dinner, etc. http://www.tomsbarandgrill.com/events.html

Saturday, day: There are lots of things to do in Saint Louis, so have fun exploring the city! If you have any ideas for things you want to do as a group, let me know. We may go to dinner at Schlafly Bottleworks, so that's an option. Let me know if you need suggestions, too.

Saturday, 8 pm - ???: The main party is being held at City Museum (http://citymuseum.org/site/). ***There is a General Admission fee!*** The fee is $10 + tax. Sorry. When you enter the Museum, there is a bar shaped like a log cabin on the left. This will be the main meetup location for the party. People will be coming and going through the building during the party but that will be the general base of operations. City Museum closes at midnight, but there are plenty of bars and clubs and general cool shiat in the area so we can keep the party going for awhile.

Sunday, brunch: I was hoping we could all nurse our hangovers at Rooster on Sunday (http://roosterstl.com/). It's near the hotel, and the food is pretty good as far as I've experienced. If we want to go as a whole group we can call ahead, or just kind of trickle in and commandeer the place, I suppose.

----------------------
That's all the information I have so far. Hope that helps, let me know what other information you need!

2383 clicks; posted to Main » on 03 May 2014 at 11:41 AM (11 weeks ago)   |  Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»

2014-01-16 02:55:04 PM
Yay!  I'm gonna play with korbin!

2014-01-16 02:56:38 PM
Hot damn, I love the City Museum.  I no longer live in St. Louis, but you guys have a blast!

2014-01-16 02:58:57 PM
Now THIS is a Fark party that has me written all over it! Particularly the part where children are shoved...

2014-01-16 02:59:50 PM
sounds like fun, the city museum always is!

2014-01-16 02:59:58 PM
I'm going to do my best to get down there. Sounds like a blast.

2014-01-16 03:01:44 PM
I'll try to be there, but you'll only see me do mundane things.

2014-01-16 03:02:36 PM
Nobody voluntarily goes to Missouri

2014-01-16 03:02:46 PM
do I have anything on May 3rd?  I don't think I do.

I'm a definate maybe.

unremarkable asterisk: sounds like fun, the city museum always is!

why aren't you going?

2014-01-16 03:03:01 PM
I could probably grace you all with my presence.

2014-01-16 03:04:12 PM
Is Missouri very racist? Do I need to disguise myself as a white man?

2014-01-16 03:04:17 PM
I really really really hope to see you all there!  I'll even try to bake cupcakes or something.  AHH SO EXCITED

2014-01-16 03:04:17 PM

reagabeast: why aren't you going?

i'm not hanging with you freaks

kidding, i'm in

2014-01-16 03:04:52 PM

we haven't had a lynching for weeks

2014-01-16 03:04:53 PM

professorkowalski: Nobody voluntarily goes to Missouri

*glares*

And maaaaaaaybe. I'll see if I can get the manwhore on board.

2014-01-16 03:05:43 PM

You'll be fine in St. Louis.  Tons of Asians here.

2014-01-16 03:05:49 PM

melaniethepanda: professorkowalski: Nobody voluntarily goes to Missouri

*glares*

And maaaaaaaybe. I'll see if I can get the manwhore on board.

there are ways of making him go

2014-01-16 03:06:03 PM
WOOOOOO!!!

2014-01-16 03:07:03 PM

I don't know about Missour-ah, but in Missour-ee (i.e. St. Louis), you'll be fine.

2014-01-16 03:07:37 PM
There is a very good chance that I'll be able to make this one.

2014-01-16 03:08:02 PM

You'll be fine in St. Louis.  Tons of Asians here.

Oh, god, what kind of Asians? Do I need to disguise myself as a Filipino?

2014-01-16 03:08:11 PM

ugh. don't.
just, don't.

2014-01-16 03:09:38 PM

ugh. don't.
just, don't.

Another good rule: Don't spell it with Zs.

2014-01-16 03:10:09 PM

RexTalionis: stainedglassdoll: RexTalionis: Is Missouri very racist? Do I need to disguise myself as a white man?

You'll be fine in St. Louis.  Tons of Asians here.

Oh, god, what kind of Asians? Do I need to disguise myself as a Filipino?

shortish, dark hair, dark eyes.
standard stuff.

2014-01-16 03:11:15 PM

LaurenAguilera: WOOOOOO!!!

Are you going? Don't tease me!

2014-01-16 03:12:49 PM

2014-01-16 03:13:27 PM

Honest Bender: LaurenAguilera: WOOOOOO!!!

Are you going? Don't tease me!

But I'm really excited to have TC ALL TO MYSELF

Just kidding. I'm sick with seething jealousy.

2014-01-16 03:13:32 PM

OMG WANNA BE DRINKING BUDDIES?

2014-01-16 03:13:50 PM

ugh. don't.
just, don't.

Hey, don't blame me that the rest of the state is filled with people who pronounce things weirdly, e.g. "Worshington" instead of "Washington."

2014-01-16 03:15:59 PM

ugh. don't.
just, don't.

The thing that makes my eye twitch the most is "melk" instead of "milk".

2014-01-16 03:16:08 PM

melaniethepanda: Shaggydum80: This is probably the closest a Fark party will ever be to where I live. I'm most likely in if I don't have other plans that weekend.

OMG WANNA BE DRINKING BUDDIES?

Sure! But this is your warning that I have a ridiculously high alcohol tolerance and attempting to keep pace is dangerous to your internal organs.

2014-01-16 03:16:19 PM

LaurenAguilera: No :(

Damn it, Lauren! >:-(

2014-01-16 03:17:19 PM

do it.

do it.

2014-01-16 03:17:39 PM
Also...why isn't this thread showing up on the Fark Parties page?

2014-01-16 03:17:54 PM

stainedglassdoll: Huck Chaser: unremarkable asterisk: Huck Chaser: RexTalionis: Is Missouri very racist? Do I need to disguise myself as a white man?

ugh. don't.
just, don't.

The thing that makes my eye twitch the most is "melk" instead of "milk".

or highways farty and fartyfar
instead of forty and fourty-four
south city has a weird accent

2014-01-16 03:17:56 PM

melaniethepanda: professorkowalski: Nobody voluntarily goes to Missouri

*glares*

And maaaaaaaybe. I'll see if I can get the manwhore on board.

get him a room at the Westin and promise him the butt?

2014-01-16 03:19:17 PM

*checks profile to see where shaggy lives, ah springfield, il*

was up there for a weekend a few weeks ago for the hell of it.  first time there and had a great weekend.  fun town.

2014-01-16 03:19:57 PM

reagabeast: melaniethepanda: professorkowalski: Nobody voluntarily goes to Missouri

*glares*

And maaaaaaaybe. I'll see if I can get the manwhore on board.

get him a room at the Westin and promise him the butt?

butt promises make good things happen. trust me on this.

2014-01-16 03:20:55 PM

Fark Racism.

2014-01-16 03:22:42 PM

unremarkable asterisk: Shaggydum80: This is probably the closest a Fark party will ever be to where I live. I'm most likely in if I don't have other plans that weekend.

*checks profile to see where shaggy lives, ah springfield, il*

reagabeast: Shaggydum80: This is probably the closest a Fark party will ever be to where I live. I'm most likely in if I don't have other plans that weekend.

do it.

do it.

It's less than an hour and a half drive for me, so there's a pretty good chance as long as I don't have any other obligations that weekend.

2014-01-16 03:23:26 PM

unremarkable asterisk: butt promises make good things happen. trust me on this.

personally, I'd never give up the butt- but I hear promising the butt is just a good.

2014-01-16 03:25:37 PM

I blame Lauren.

2014-01-16 03:25:49 PM
Okay, AtticusFinchEsq and I are in unless something crazy happens. WOOT.

2014-01-16 03:26:04 PM

i have been known to imbibe from time to time.
had a great time at obed and isaac's.

2014-01-16 03:26:39 PM

you offered up the butt, didn't you?

2014-01-16 03:27:17 PM

reagabeast: unremarkable asterisk: butt promises make good things happen. trust me on this.

the old bait and switch.  it works, but that doesn't make it right and everybody is left unfulfilled.

2014-01-16 03:28:01 PM

unremarkable asterisk: melaniethepanda: Okay, AtticusFinchEsq and I are in unless something crazy happens. WOOT.

you offered up the butt, didn't you?

Well, yeah.

2014-01-16 03:31:14 PM

i have been known to imbibe from time to time.
had a great time at obed and isaac's.

Of the two local brewpubs that have opened in town so far, they have the better beer. I give the edge on food to Engrained, but their beer needs a lot of work. Overall I think Obed and Isaacs is better.

2014-01-16 03:31:25 PM

Honest Bender: stainedglassdoll: Also...why isn't this thread showing up on the Fark Parties page?

I blame Lauren.

....

Well, I think we all know that's wrong.

I have no powers from my laundry room.

2014-01-16 03:33:39 PM

Also, if you can also accommodate a large crate of dirt, that'd also be great.

2014-01-16 03:35:44 PM

RexTalionis: If anyone is going to this party from the Northeast and can drive me along, I would be willing to pay for gas and food and drinks.

Also, if you can also accommodate a large crate of dirt, that'd also be great.

You can have the dirt shipped to my place, Nosferatu.  Can you stop by RI and pick Fear up?

2014-01-16 03:36:13 PM

LaurenAguilera: I have no powers from my laundry room.

NO! That's  our joke at your expense! Not yours!

/I can't stay mad at you.

2014-01-16 03:38:17 PM

Shaggydum80: unremarkable asterisk: Shaggydum80: If you like to drink, we have a sh*tload of bars, but there aren't a ton of other attractions here aside from all of the Abraham Lincoln stuff.

i have been known to imbibe from time to time.
had a great time at obed and isaac's.

not a big beer drinker, but we did do the beer samplings.  they were decent.  one thing we really liked was that they also did whiskey samplings.  that was interesting.  the food was really good.

2014-01-16 03:42:00 PM
I hope my 14 tetanus shots from last year are still enough. See you all there.

2014-01-16 03:44:52 PM

One Bad Apple: I hope my 14 tetanus shots from last year are still enough. See you all there.

Don't forget your dirty stache

2014-01-16 03:47:12 PM

Honest Bender: LaurenAguilera: I have no powers from my laundry room.

NO! That's  our joke at your expense! Not yours!

/I can't stay mad at you.

Ha! I'm not even at home.

I left the house... To fark on my phone...

That's my level.

2014-01-16 03:47:15 PM
I have a creeper goatee now

2014-01-16 04:24:46 PM

2014-01-16 04:40:50 PM
That looks like a fantastic venue.  Wish I could be there.

2014-01-16 04:41:55 PM
I had fun last year. I drank a lot of gin. 5/3 will be Kentucky Derby day, for what it's worth.

ecl
2014-01-16 04:45:15 PM
Dubourg.  Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

2014-01-16 04:47:38 PM

2014-01-16 04:53:59 PM

Grand_Moff_Joseph: Bookmarking this thread for later.  We may be out of town at that time, but if not, we'll definitely try to make it.  :D

Hope to see you guys again!

2014-01-16 05:10:39 PM

Hazelwood East co 1998

/yeah I know, it's technically in STL County, but whatever
//missed the last one, but will do my best to attend this one

2014-01-16 05:16:49 PM

2014-01-16 05:21:32 PM
I'm going to try...

Just tell them Beverly Hills and watch the ol' noodle work that over.

/From beyond STL so I get the funny look anyway

2014-01-16 05:25:39 PM

JAGChem82: Mark Ratner: Be prepared to answer the most important question concerning St. Louis residents: where did you go to high school?

Hazelwood East co 1998

/yeah I know, it's technically in STL County, but whatever
//missed the last one, but will do my best to attend this one

Stl county is the same thing. ;-)

2014-01-16 05:28:07 PM

edmo: I'm going to try...

Just tell them Beverly Hills and watch the ol' noodle work that over.

/From beyond STL so I get the funny look anyway

hahaha.

2014-01-16 06:18:17 PM

JAGChem82: Hazelwood East co 1998

Had I not moved to Oklahoma, I would have been a Spartan.

2014-01-16 06:43:04 PM

Current Resident: JAGChem82: Hazelwood East co 1998

Had I not moved to Oklahoma, I would have been a Spartan.

I live in GA now, and have for the past 4 years, but I went back to STL for a half-week in October.

2014-01-16 06:56:07 PM

JAGChem82: Cool - I was wondering if was the only North Countier (current or former) on Fark.

I moved back to the area about 10 years ago.

Where'd you go to Jr. High? I'm a Kirby veteran.

2014-01-16 07:40:09 PM
Florissant here...may come out. We shall see.

2014-01-16 08:09:01 PM
cdn.thatssotrue.com

2014-01-16 08:37:04 PM
I hope to be able to make it, seeing as how all I'd have to do is get on I-64 and drive west for 4 hrs. It all just depends on if finances allow the dude and I to go.

2014-01-16 08:53:19 PM

professorkowalski: Nobody voluntarily goes to Missouri

I'm going Saturday to see the Ducks vs. Blues.

I heart STL. I've never lived there but grew up 120 miles away. The City Museum is so great, I did kind of shove a kid the last time I went there. Little shiat was hogging the tunnel.

Mayhap I'll go to this if I can connect it to a hockey game or family visit.

2014-01-16 09:07:10 PM
I'm so going to be there. Maybe I will meet some of my haters face to face.

2014-01-16 10:44:08 PM

Bring your friends!

2014-01-17 05:48:49 PM

stainedglassdoll: MustardTiger: Hmmmm this is 3 hours from me... I have tackled this day o' fun with friends, but it might be even more fun with strangers... I'm in!

Bring your friends!

Will doooo!

ecl
2014-01-17 06:11:25 PM

bigpeeler: I'm so going to be there. Maybe I will meet some of my haters face to face.

Or maybe you'll choke to death on a dick before the event.

2014-01-18 04:32:34 PM
Hanging out downtown right now, I love this city.

MBK [TotalFark]
2014-01-26 10:11:48 PM
I'M GOING

COME SEE ME

I'm awesome!

2014-02-05 10:13:16 PM
Well, if I can fly to Vegas, why can't I drive to St. Louis?

2014-04-03 01:12:19 AM
Ha the great thing about being from St Louis is that for me, the East Coast is flyover country!

2014-04-03 02:39:27 AM
son of a biatch
bastard
goddamn
fark
shiat
asshole

I can't make it to this one--I have a public astronomy event that night, and if I don't go, no-one will get to look at cool shiat.  Fark.

Maybe if I know way ahead of time that the weather will suck, we might be able to be there.

2014-04-03 03:42:48 AM
s3-ec.buzzfed.com

2014-04-16 02:15:44 AM
OK GUYS HERE'S THE SCOOP:

I've updated both the facebook event page and this page to include information about the party, hotel, transportation, etc (FB event page:  https://www.facebook.com/events/596269863759416/ ).  Please let me know if you have any questions, or suggestions for group activities on Saturday or things you want to do and other whathaveyous.

It's going to be a farking awesome showdown.  Maybe this year we'll meet another celebrity (last year farkers met Flavor Flaaaav)!

2014-04-16 03:03:31 AM

2014-04-16 09:43:15 PM

I'm betting on the first person that picks Timber for karaoke.

2014-04-19 01:13:33 AM

mrswood: I could probably grace you all with my presence.

You'r going hmmm I might need to make a trip you're cool and I'd love to meet ya.

2014-04-19 02:18:47 AM
Will there be name tags provided?

2014-04-19 08:20:21 AM

tinfoil-hat maggie: mrswood: I could probably grace you all with my presence.

Yessssss! You should go!

2014-04-19 05:06:51 PM

Mark Ratner: Will there be name tags provided?

I'll have blank name tags and assorted markers, yes.

2014-04-21 12:53:21 PM
Looking forward to my yearly pilgrammage back to STL for this.

2014-04-25 02:13:20 PM
That's also the weekend for the Microfest in Forest Park. Microbeer tasting event.  http://stlmicrofest.org/

2014-04-26 01:01:09 AM
Can I bring my snake?!

media1.giphy.com

2014-04-26 02:14:30 AM

2014-04-26 03:24:34 AM

ugh. don't.
just, don't.

The thing that makes my eye twitch the most is "melk" instead of "milk".

Yur all idyets.

I'll be there. Just to get asked to leave.

2014-04-26 03:32:33 AM

You'll be fine in St. Louis.  Tons of Asians here.

You can still call em Orientals here in STL. And we are super progressive: We have Chinese and Mexican restaurants on every block!

2014-04-26 06:47:48 AM
Mother of god... a fark party in Missouri.  And only an hour and a half away.  Hmm..

2014-04-26 08:34:09 AM
This is in no way a bookmark.

2014-04-26 10:01:21 PM

/excited
//scared
///I live here, do I have to stay at the hotel?

2014-04-26 10:56:09 PM

/excited
//scared
///I live here, do I have to stay at the hotel?

Nope.  Just show up!

2014-04-27 12:50:48 AM
I've got Molly Lewis' "Road Trip" song queued up already.

2014-04-30 06:55:19 AM
May 3rd?  This Saturday?

Once again, I'll have to work that night, so unless the party starts before 2 pm, I'm not going to be able to attend.

2014-04-30 09:43:54 AM

/excited
//scared
///I live here, do I have to stay at the hotel?

Nope.  Just show up!

Just to clarify because I've never been to a Fark party before, are you saying I don't need to get on a list or anything? I just show up at the City Museum on Saturday?

2014-04-30 10:06:55 AM

/excited
//scared
///I live here, do I have to stay at the hotel?

Nope.  Just show up!

You should probably be prepared to give up the butt

2014-04-30 11:08:58 AM

/excited
//scared
///I live here, do I have to stay at the hotel?

Nope.  Just show up!

Yep!  We'll be HQing in the Log Cabin bar.

2014-04-30 11:12:09 AM

stainedglassdoll: Shaggydum80: stainedglassdoll: MereMortal: I'm in, but, much like on Fark, I'll be in the corner listending to everyone else argue and/or be funny.

/excited
//scared
///I live here, do I have to stay at the hotel?

Nope.  Just show up!

Yep!  We'll be HQing in the Log Cabin bar.

Awesome. Fairly sure I'm going to be able to make it at this point. Just need to get a hotel room. Thanks.

2014-04-30 04:58:17 PM
Cool!  Seems like everytime there is a Fark Party in the STL I am out of town schoolin.  In town this time and gonna try my damnest to be there!

2014-04-30 05:52:51 PM
I'm getting SUPER EXCITED.  I can't wait to see everyone there!

2014-05-02 01:08:48 AM
Can someone pick me up on the way? I'm only on the other side of the country.

2014-05-02 02:34:41 AM

2014-05-02 04:17:41 AM
I guess if someone wants to meet me after your party on Saturday night, I could provide instructions to my workplace.. it's not all that close to the City Museum, though.  I'm out in Westport.

2014-05-02 06:11:41 AM

John F. Kennedy

2014-05-02 08:43:53 AM
Of course I see this AFTER agreeing to work for basically all of the times activities have been suggested. I'll *try* to meet up with you guys somewhere, but it may well depend on regular updates to the thread during said activities.

If I *do* show up, I'll bring cameras for postings on the lines. And for the capturing of souls.

SCSB: At a car show a couple weeks ago, a 3-4 yr old child was FASCINATED by my huge lenses, and sat and watched me take pictures for a few minutes. His mom was with him, saying things like "He's taking pictures, like we do with you! His camera is just WAY bigger" etc. As I get up to move, I quickly spin to point it at him, click the shutter and say "HA HA! Now I have your soul!" There was a half second of silence, and the kid bursts into wailing tears. His mom thought this was hilarious. This was good, because it meant I didn't have to feel bad about making a kid cry.

2014-05-02 10:50:16 AM

Mark Ratner: I might be there. I'm sure there's less than half a dozen people who gives a shiat. If I knew that Drew, Mike, Bathia, Unfreakable, Brap, Xanadien, Calbert, Meow, Megarian, Some beer drinker, Funkout, and a few others I can't think of right now, I would probably, most likely go.

Well, at least one of those will be there, I hear....

2014-05-02 01:07:59 PM

I say we bet on who gets stuck in one of the little tunnels and needs the jaws of life.

2014-05-02 01:25:28 PM

It'll be MBK.  Or me.

2014-05-02 02:05:00 PM

It'll be MBK.  Or me.

Or our resident giant lumberjack.

2014-05-02 02:14:37 PM

It'll be MBK.  Or me.

Or our resident giant lumberjack.

We should probably get The Hobbit's feet waxed so they don't get caught in a fence or something.

2014-05-02 02:16:39 PM

SumFrequency: stainedglassdoll: SumFrequency: Mobutu: stainedglassdoll: Also, bring your health insurance information.  Someone is bound to get hurt.  We should take bets on who it'll be.

It'll be MBK.  Or me.

Or our resident giant lumberjack.

No, he'll be ok.  Hobbits are surprisingly nimble.

2014-05-02 04:14:00 PM

Sorry, but you're thinking of rural Illinois. There's actually black people in Missouri.

2014-05-02 04:26:40 PM
Soon

2014-05-02 04:27:42 PM

FTGodWin: RexTalionis: Is Missouri very racist? Do I need to disguise myself as a white man?

Rex is asian.  There are lots of asians here too, though.

2014-05-02 05:31:48 PM
And Omni

2014-05-02 05:59:24 PM
Anyone else here? I just checked in at the omni.

2014-05-02 10:14:24 PM
I just arrived at omni.

2014-05-02 11:02:29 PM
Oh man it's already crazy awesome AND IT'S ONLY THE PRE PARTY

2014-05-03 12:53:31 AM
*hic*

TOO MUCH WOODFORD RESERVE

ecl
2014-05-03 09:26:08 AM

You'll be fine in St. Louis.  Tons of Asians here.

Oh, god, what kind of Asians? Do I need to disguise myself as a Filipino?

Ladyboys.

2014-05-03 12:24:14 PM
Have fun, all.  Maybe I'll be able to be back next year.  (Talking astronomy to the masses takes precedence tonight.)

2014-05-03 01:17:35 PM

ecl
2014-05-03 11:32:55 PM
Is it worth coming down?  I've got Rifftrax Crossroads going and I'd hate to miss the end of it.

2014-05-04 01:20:43 AM
Man, City Museum was fun but I still think it's an OSHA training ground

2014-05-04 01:26:48 AM

Mike: Man, City Museum was fun but I still think it's an OSHA training ground

Heh, yeah, that's the place.  Also not exactly the place for keeping track of your toddlers.

2014-05-04 01:35:14 AM
Or as a local Facebook friend put it, Tim Burton's Playset

(Which is my Danny Elfman cover band)

2014-05-04 01:40:01 AM
Selling kneepads in the giftshop was a great idea.

2014-05-04 02:15:13 AM
That was awesome.  Thanks everyone for coming out! I had a blast!

2014-05-04 02:17:43 AM
Meanwhile, I'm having an exceedingly quiet night at work in Westport.  Which beats the heck out of the busy ones.

2014-05-04 02:50:13 AM

Bukharin: Selling kneepads in the giftshop was a great idea.

O.O

2014-05-04 10:33:20 AM
What time do you think the brunch will end by?

2014-05-04 11:44:49 AM

JAGChem82: What time do you think the brunch will end by?

Noon or so

2014-05-04 12:09:27 PM

Incorrigible Astronaut: JAGChem82: What time do you think the brunch will end by?

Noon or so

Darn. I'll miss it then - going to lunch with my sister and her friend. Give my regards to the Fark brigade for a great weekend and I'll see you at the next STL a Fark party.

2014-05-04 01:27:58 PM
Is anybody going to make with the pictures in here ?

2014-05-04 04:35:38 PM

One Bad Apple: Is anybody going to make with the pictures in here ?

Haha you're not on facebook?

2014-05-04 07:02:45 PM
Those are all pictures from Friday when I wasn't there.

MBK [TotalFark]
2014-05-04 07:52:05 PM
I'll post pics once I get home.

2014-05-04 08:02:11 PM
I didn't take many pics at the party, sorry.

2014-05-04 08:06:42 PM
Just made it home.
That was a blast.

Let's do it again soon!

2014-05-04 09:47:46 PM

One Bad Apple: Those are all pictures from Friday when I wasn't there.

I just posted videos to the FB event page. Low quality 'cos my phone is shiat.

2014-05-05 08:36:22 AM
I posted a bunch of pictures on my FB page. Given that this (and the event page) are public, I didn't want to put EVERYTHING here, but here are a couple:

scontent-a-iad.xx.fbcdn.net