Host: VivianVivisect
Description: Annual Orange County Fark Party
Date/Time: August 17, 2013 - 07:00 PM (local time)
Party Info: Kick off the end of the summer by smashing into Farkers! Join us this Summer by Go-Karting the night away, plus it's Beatlefreak's birthday party! She's traveling down to enjoy the California Beaches and other California Treasures...

it's right next to the Bowling Alley we went to last year...

Location: Boomers
3405 Michelson Dr
irvine, CA 92612
(949) 559-8341
(view map)

1462 clicks; posted to Main » on 17 Aug 2013 at 7:59 AM (1 year ago)   |  Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»

2013-08-05 06:36:20 PM

i know i know the world doesn't revolve around me... yet.

2013-08-05 06:36:51 PM
Irvine makes my ass itch.

//UCI alum

2013-08-05 06:38:45 PM

generalDisdain: Irvine makes my ass itch.

//UCI alum

Oh, really?  My SO also.

I'm jealous of your cuteass mascot.

You should fly out for this and, um, visit family or something.

2013-08-05 06:39:45 PM

2013-08-05 06:40:15 PM

Tziva: generalDisdain: Irvine makes my ass itch.

//UCI alum

Oh, really?  My SO also.

I'm jealous of your cuteass mascot.

You should fly out for this and, um, visit family or something.

ZOT! ZOT! *snicker*
I cannot, unfortunately. Maybe next year. :(

2013-08-05 06:40:46 PM
\o/

2013-08-05 06:40:55 PM
things i find hilarious about OC fark parties:

A) theyre always scheduled on a day im doing something
B) im actually going to be in town that weekend even though i dont live here anymore
C) I STILL have something else im supposed to do that day

2013-08-05 06:41:00 PM
i.imgur.com

picture from last year's Bowling Alley :)

were's Triple D?

2013-08-05 06:41:19 PM

Beatlefreak: Anyone who can come out, I'd love you to be there-it's my 23rd that day. It's also farker GWSuperfan's birthday the following day.

Happy birrtthhddaaaayyyyyyy to both of yooouuuu in case I don't goooooooo

generalDisdain: ZOT! ZOT! *snicker*
I cannot, unfortunately. Maybe next year. :(

LAME EXCUSES.

2013-08-05 06:43:46 PM

Tziva: generalDisdain: ZOT! ZOT! *snicker*
I cannot, unfortunately. Maybe next year. :(

LAME EXCUSES.

T-Rex and I are playing hopscotch with the pope that day! :P

2013-08-05 06:46:01 PM
most recent Fark party in San diego...~84 miles awayi.imgur.com

2013-08-05 06:47:48 PM

Hyperbolic Hyperbole: things i find hilarious about OC fark parties:

A) theyre always scheduled on a day im doing something
C) I STILL have something else im supposed to do that day

why do you keep on post when you cant make it? :(((((

2013-08-05 06:49:54 PM

Tziva: generalDisdain: Irvine makes my ass itch.

//UCI alum

Oh, really?  My SO also.

I'm jealous of your cuteass mascot.

You should fly out for this and, um, visit family or something.

its a farking ant eater

/had many boyfriends go there

/i gave the plushy to my dog and i enjoyed watching my puppy tear that thing to pieces

2013-08-05 06:50:27 PM

Hyperbolic Hyperbole: things i find hilarious about OC fark parties:

A) theyre always scheduled on a day im doing something
C) I STILL have something else im supposed to do that day

Maybe the problem is that you make too many plans.

And are lame.

>:(

generalDisdain: T-Rex and I are playing hopscotch with the pope that day! :P

Haha!

2013-08-05 06:51:05 PM
aadvarks are cute vivian you dont even know

2013-08-05 06:54:15 PM

Tziva: Last year was a lot of fun, why you guys always gotta pick August, August so bad for me :'(

i know i know the world doesn't revolve around me... yet.

you should talk to beatlefreak's mother and father

traditionally SoCal Fark Parties are held in Summer. (i've only been here 2 years) although i've been giving offers to throw them beyond that point.. into sept, by the man in green.

2013-08-05 06:56:22 PM

Tziva: aadvarks are cute vivian you dont even know

well if i would have known your man went to UCI i would have given you the Plushie! haha

/still enjoying the idea of the puppy destroying it.

2013-08-05 06:59:29 PM

Tziva: Maybe the problem is that you make too many plans.

And are lame.

>:(

interesting footnote: last year, I wasn't able to go because I had to go to a wedding.

this year, I can't make it because I have to go to... *bumbumbum* a wedding.

2013-08-05 07:00:18 PM

VivianVivisect: you should talk to beatlefreak's mother and father

traditionally SoCal Fark Parties are held in Summer. (i've only been here 2 years) although i've been giving offers to throw them beyond that point.. into sept, by the man in green.

You guys have actually been pretty awesome at stepping up and hosting these and you have done them other times of year.  I think the OC one last year was August too.  I've not made any of the SD ones, yet.

I still might be able to make this one, it's just a difficult month and I felt like whining about it because these are fun and I don't like missing them!

2013-08-05 07:02:52 PM
Facebook Party Event page

in spanish Página Facebook del partido

in japanese   Facebookのパーティーイベントのページ

in pin0y: Facebook Party Kaganapan pahina

2013-08-05 07:11:14 PM

Tziva: VivianVivisect: you should talk to beatlefreak's mother and father

it's really a blur at this point soooo many parties, I have a corner on my desk for memories of all precious moments in my life and FARK has taken up all this space now, it's remarkable how much my life has changed. i had no idea when i decided to do them that there was a need.

i.imgur.com

my badges and tickets from different fark things.

Las Vegas, San Diego, New Orleans

2013-08-05 07:13:03 PM
awesome!

2013-08-05 07:13:37 PM

GWSuperfan: \o/

i love you, i gtg to the gym and stuff. watch the thread

<3 and BF so so much

2013-08-05 07:14:46 PM
Really? This has to start 16 hours after I leave to go home to DC?

2013-08-05 07:20:13 PM
oh and they serve beer at the bowling Alley next door, (but drink after Go-karting)

im pretty sure we will have an after party like last time too.

2013-08-05 07:46:43 PM
If it was just a bit further out, I might have been up for it. Just a bit too close to having my kiddo, unfortunately. Sigh. I'll get out to one of these someday.

2013-08-05 08:19:29 PM
This party, much like other fart.com parties, will surely be a great family-friendly occasion.

2013-08-05 08:32:03 PM

generalDisdain: Irvine makes my ass itch.

//UCI alum

zot zot!

/Me as well too

2013-08-05 08:37:54 PM
I think Pseudonic is going.  He would probably love to stop there!

2013-08-05 08:47:31 PM
Might go and furrytroll. Michelle Light shirt, collar, ears and tail, and sprinkle myself with cheeto dust.

2013-08-05 08:49:42 PM

Brainmeat: generalDisdain: Irvine makes my ass itch.

//UCI alum

zot zot!

/Me as well too

Me three! Or is it four? I lost count.

2013-08-05 09:08:47 PM
Why does Irvine cause ass-itching?

I like Irvine. Diverse, friendly, clean, safe, purple.

But Saturday nights are tough for me. Plus, y'all are half my age.

2013-08-05 09:13:26 PM
I may actually be able to make this, unlike all the Chicago ones I missed years before and the Bay area ones this year. We'll be moving to the OC next week. Convenient...

2013-08-05 10:05:50 PM
Irvine is a little far for me out here in Ventura, but i'll pencil this in. I'll let you know if it becomes ink. ;)

I went to the party downtown LA last year, good times!

2013-08-05 10:26:08 PM
Damn, I just took my son to that Boomers in July ... now we're back in Japan {sadface}.

He really liked the Batmobile driving game (right near the entrance).  I'd never seen it anywhere before, but it looked really fun.  Likewise, the Pac-Man air hockey.

2013-08-05 10:27:27 PM

ivan: I like Irvine. Diverse ...

Yup!  They've got Chinese- AND Vietnamese-Americans!  8P

2013-08-05 10:34:48 PM

GWSuperfan: \o/

It would be wonderful if vincent_blackshadow was well enough to attend.

2013-08-05 10:43:34 PM

2013-08-05 10:46:11 PM

Bathia_Mapes: GWSuperfan: \o/

It would be wonderful if vincent_blackshadow was well enough to attend.

A few people have asked me to do a Los Angeles Fark Party again. im not completely against it.

you guys definitely keep me buzy. i tell ya...

2013-08-05 10:49:36 PM

VivianVivisect: picture from last year's Bowling Alley :)

Ah, yes, the official LA Fark Party image that I am half cut out of.  However, good news is, I've made progress and I can now tolerate standing closer than an arm's length away from you people, so maybe I'll be in the full picture this year.

My Go-Karting CSB:

When I was 11 my dad took us to a Go Kart track, and it turned out the minimum age was 12.  Because my dad is a complete idiot, he decided to sweet talk the track owner.  He told them his boys (my two younger brothers and I) were all experienced driving Go Karts.  The dumbass owner decided to let us drive.

I had never, in fact, driven a Go Kart before.  I had never driven anything powered before, unless you count bumper cars (and I'm not sure about that).  I had only been riding a bicycle for a year or so.  But my dad still thought it was a good idea to tell the owner that I was experienced, and he even got the introductory lesson waived.

It took me three laps to wreck the car.  I didn't know I was supposed to brake on turns (because, you see, I had no experience), so I kept making wider and wider turns until I crashed.

The track owner was at least smart enough to take a deposit, which he rightfully didn't give my idiot of a dad back, even though I'm pretty sure the damage to the cart was minimal.  My dad, since he was also a hostile drunk asshole, blamed the whole thing on me, and the rest of our trip was miserable.

Even though I have since learned to drive powered vehicles to the point that sometimes drive 80 on a busy 405, I am not going to drive any Go Karts on August 17.  But I will be there to hang out.

2013-08-05 10:54:07 PM

mrcool1: I might actually get to my 2nd Fark party! But a caution to anyone coming from the North, the 405 at the 605 closes for 20 hours at 9:00 pm on the 17th for construction

Thank you for noticing this.  I guess I'll be taking I-5.

2013-08-05 11:08:12 PM

ivan: Why does Irvine cause ass-itching?

I like Irvine. Diverse, friendly, clean, safe, purple.

But Saturday nights are tough for me. Plus, y'all are half my age.

Someone get grandpa his meds. He's talking like he's people again!

/30 something years old here

2013-08-05 11:50:42 PM
I'm in. :) THis time I won't have to run to catch the train. Big Plus

2013-08-06 12:06:14 AM

VivianVivisect: Bathia_Mapes: GWSuperfan: \o/

It would be wonderful if vincent_blackshadow was well enough to attend.

you guys definitely keep me buzy. i tell ya...

Just FYI, Timujin has said he'll throw an LA Fark party once VB is up for it.

2013-08-06 12:07:04 AM
Damn! Going to my brother's birthday party in HB that night (the kind where you sleep where you pass out). Had fun bowling last year. Hate missing a fark party that's practically in my back yard

2013-08-06 12:51:31 AM

aerojockey: My Go-Karting CSB:

Mine:

So we went karting with some friends that race superkarts pro.  Took their own cars down to a track that you could rent by the hour.  let me tell you those karts are not like the ones you race at Bullwinkles; they go f*cking fast.  I sucked at driving and I took a corner a little too fast and went to mash the brake which I am used to doing with my right foot except oops we two-foot this, and I just hit the left side of the gas pedal instead and accelerated. Flew over the embankment, down onto the grass outside the track, sheered off a sprinkler head into a 20 ft geyser, and cut the underside of the car in half on the remainer of the pipe (sorry about your kart, seth!).

There is a video of it somewhere which I'm sure in hindsight is pretty hilarious.  I was x 20 mortified then.

I think Boomers is pretty same and everything and one will be safe from my destruction.

2013-08-06 12:53:13 AM

Tziva: I think Boomers is pretty same

tame*

2013-08-06 01:06:56 AM

aerojockey: Even though I have since learned to drive powered vehicles to the point that sometimes drive 80 on a busy 405

On the 405? You mean kilometers per hour?

If miles, I wouldn't have guessed it to be physically possible anywhere south of Van Nuys. Driving down from I-5, where the 405 starts, it's empty enough for maybe 10 minutes... then starts to resemble a parking lot. The speed limit signs should say at the bottom, "You wish you could go this fast, sucker!"

2013-08-06 01:51:49 AM

VivianVivisect: Bathia_Mapes: GWSuperfan: \o/

It would be wonderful if vincent_blackshadow was well enough to attend.

you guys definitely keep me buzy. i tell ya...

And you love it. :-D

2013-08-06 01:57:56 AM

kiwimoogle84: Just FYI, Timujin has said he'll throw an LA Fark party once VB is up for it.

Good. We need Los Angeles folks to host instead of behind the orange curtain people hosting LA parties.
I had one planned for June, but my submission for places went red so i let it drop.

2013-08-06 02:19:52 AM

kiwimoogle84: VivianVivisect: Bathia_Mapes: GWSuperfan: \o/

It would be wonderful if vincent_blackshadow was well enough to attend.

you guys definitely keep me buzy. i tell ya...

Just FYI, Timujin has said he'll throw an LA Fark party once VB is up for it.

Let me know, email or twitter, keep me posted! Let me know!!

2013-08-06 03:33:01 AM

2013-08-06 04:24:37 AM

VivianVivisect: kiwimoogle84: VivianVivisect: Bathia_Mapes: GWSuperfan: \o/

It would be wonderful if vincent_blackshadow was well enough to attend.

you guys definitely keep me buzy. i tell ya...

Just FYI, Timujin has said he'll throw an LA Fark party once VB is up for it.

Let me know, email or twitter, keep me posted! Let me know!!

Oh, you'd have to ask him. I just had a baby a week ago, so if it's a couple months from now or further I'd be far more likely to have the ability to attend, I was just giving you a heads up since you seem to be a big party planner around here- I don't know any details beyond that.

2013-08-06 05:46:38 AM

Bathia_Mapes: VivianVivisect: Bathia_Mapes: GWSuperfan: \o/

It would be wonderful if vincent_blackshadow was well enough to attend.

you guys definitely keep me buzy. i tell ya...

And you love it. :-D

No, I love you. Thank you so much for gifting me TF, it is an absolute honor.

Absolute.

2013-08-06 05:51:39 AM

kiwimoogle84: VivianVivisect: kiwimoogle84: VivianVivisect: Bathia_Mapes: GWSuperfan: \o/

It would be wonderful if vincent_blackshadow was well enough to attend.

you guys definitely keep me buzy. i tell ya...

Just FYI, Timujin has said he'll throw an LA Fark party once VB is up for it.

Let me know, email or twitter, keep me posted! Let me know!!

My dear,

Between GW, Beatlefreak and I, I can tell you summer baby are

Talented, Gifted, Intelligent bright human beings! Congratulations on your bundle of joy.

Yes. I capitalize Random shiat. I like It.

Good, luck ill answer you more in the morning, and you are right, I should go right to the source.

Cuz I'm motherfarking Vivianvivisect.

2013-08-06 06:00:01 AM

ShangriLlama: Wow, this really is right in my backyard - I just finished a PhD at UCI (yeah, zot zot), and I've been tempted to go to a few of the fark parties, but I think I'm too much of a lurker for that to work.  I feel like I know a lot of you people, but you people don't know me so it would all just be too awkward.

One of our Farkers finished her PhD from Columbia University, I believe she did her undergrad at UCI, she is the most amazing intriguing person I have ever met.

I had the honor of being there when she met Drew.

We are nice to everyone, I personally make sure everyone is happy and well taken care of, these parties are like my babies, seriously.

Please come and add to the conversation.

2013-08-06 06:09:53 AM
You, yes you Mister lurker Man!

That dude that didn't create a login till after your first Fark Party

That treated me like an absolute Queen at the Fark Beer Opening, I want you to come to the Go-Kart party! I wanna get to know you more. Please? Yes you. In the Orange Shirt.

2013-08-06 01:31:35 PM
Well shoot.  That's the night we're going to heckle the Michael Bolton concert at Lake Mission Viejo.  Bummer.  Have fun everyone!

2013-08-06 05:29:34 PM

It would be wonderful if vincent_blackshadow was well enough to attend.

you guys definitely keep me buzy. i tell ya...

Just FYI, Timujin has said he'll throw an LA Fark party once VB is up for it.

Let me know, email or twitter, keep me posted! Let me know!!

I had enough trouble getting VB to show up at my party, when was just a newbie, I doubt he'd show up to that dude's party

I messaged VB, I'll keep you posted

Skeptical VV is skeptical.

2013-08-06 07:30:30 PM

shift_DAWG: ivan: I like Irvine. Diverse ...

Yup!  They've got Chinese- AND Vietnamese-Americans!  8P

Heh. Sure.

But also Korean, Indian, Japanese, Latino, Middle-Eastern... OC is getting more and more interesting.

Less than a mile from the Irvine Boomers!, straight down Michelson, is a supermarket called Wholesome Choice. Killer sangak baked while you wait. Any visitor to OC should check it out. It's the emerging face of the county.

2013-08-06 11:16:10 PM

I messaged VB, I'll keep you posted

Skeptical VV is skeptical.

No need to be skeptical. Timujin is an awesome longtime farker; He and I (and moonage_daydreamer) threw a big LA party together back in '07 where we met v_b, and Drew, for the first time. Timujin and I have talked about planning another Los Angeles for my dear friend vincent_blackshadow when he's well enough for it later this year. I miss the crew there, good people. Our monthly get-togethers were a blast.

2013-08-06 11:26:43 PM

E-Brake: VivianVivisect: Not to be all pessimistic and all but I went around asking a hand full TFarker today who that guy (Timujin) was, and one knew of him.

I messaged VB, I'll keep you posted

Skeptical VV is skeptical.

I had heard about these get togethers from both V_B and LA Farkers. When I threw the LA party last year, those were mentioned and V_B briefly talked to me about the Redwood parties in 07' he had said those people aren't around anymore, so I was confused.

Thank you for clearing that up.

2013-08-07 01:31:13 AM

ivan: shift_DAWG: ivan: I like Irvine. Diverse ...

Yup!  They've got Chinese- AND Vietnamese-Americans!  8P

Heh. Sure.

Oh my god, and they have the best deli - you could seriously eat yourself into a blissful food coma there for like $8.  And if you like to cook, get all of your spices there.  I love this place :)

2013-08-07 02:45:34 AM

VivianVivisect: [i.imgur.com image 640x480]

picture from last year's Bowling Alley :)

were's Triple D?

God I can't believe that was a year ago! I should be able to make it out again the 17th, looking forward to it!

462
2013-08-10 09:11:41 PM
<a target="_blank" data-cke-saved-href="<a href=" href="<a href=" http:="" www.fark.com="" users="" shangrillama"="">ShangriLlama :

right next to wholesome choice.. is hen house grill!

462
2013-08-10 09:12:17 PM
damn new fangled wysiwyg!

2013-08-11 01:30:08 AM
Never made it to a Chicago Fark party.

Just moved to Irvine in March. This is pretty close.

If only we could find a sitter for the kids....

2013-08-11 04:23:33 AM
I might show up, me dunno.  I live like 3 miles from Boomers.

People coming from Long Beach, west Los Angeles, etc. should read this for the drive home:

http://www.scpr.org/news/2013/08/07/38587/full-405-closure-planned-i n- orange-county-for-brid/

2013-08-11 04:57:48 AM

Myria: I might show up, me dunno.  I live like 3 miles from Boomers.

It would be great to see you again. :)

2013-08-11 01:35:28 PM

marcre3363: Never made it to a Chicago Fark party.

Just moved to Irvine in March. This is pretty close.

If only we could find a sitter for the kids....

Might have a solution for you.  Check your email.

2013-08-11 01:47:09 PM
Wrong Orange County. :(

media-cdn.tripadvisor.com

2013-08-11 01:47:40 PM

Myria: I might show up, me dunno. I live like 3 miles from Boomers.

You know you miss us ;)

2013-08-12 11:43:23 PM

Myria: I might show up, me dunno.  I live like 3 miles from Boomers.

Came here to post about this. They had a closure around there when I was coming back from the Stone party in Escondido a while ago. I followed a ton of detour signs, and felt like I had driven much longer than necessary to get back on a freeway. Plan ahead, guys.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this one, so you're on your own for directions. Wish I could, because it's right next to the bowling alley and I actually remember where it is from last year.

2013-08-15 02:30:16 PM

marcre3363: Never made it to a Chicago Fark party.

Just moved to Irvine in March. This is pretty close.

If only we could find a sitter for the kids....

Depending on how old they are, buy them the wristbands that give them go-karts, bumper boats and mini golf for a couple hours, or give them $20 to head into the arcade.  Then you don't have to pay a sitter, the kids will have fun and you get to hang with farkers!

I'm going to try to make it - I have 4 birthdays in the family that week and there are two birthday parties happening that day/evening, but I'm hoping to get to boomers in between those!

2013-08-16 09:12:53 PM
I plan to be there.

2013-08-16 09:51:22 PM
Dammit, I will be back home (in SoCal) in another week...

Why cant you all do this when I am in town?

2013-08-16 10:36:24 PM

Endive Wombat: Why cant you all do this when I am in town?

Because that's not when Beatlefreak's and my birthdays are.

2013-08-16 11:07:47 PM
So if I can make it tomorrow night how will I find anyone?

2013-08-16 11:28:04 PM

lollipophead: So if I can make it tomorrow night how will I find anyone?

My pic's in my profile, and VivianVivisect is pretty distinctive and should be easy to find. She'll probably have balloons or something.

2013-08-16 11:48:38 PM

Fark color balloons

Balloons.... Lol

2013-08-16 11:59:34 PM
I just got into Orange County, if anyone needs me, I'll be around.

2013-08-17 12:06:05 AM

Fark color balloons

So blue white and gray?

2013-08-17 01:00:15 AM

themindiswatching: VivianVivisect: GWSuperfan: lollipophead: So if I can make it tomorrow night how will I find anyone?

Fark color balloons

So blue white and gray?

something like last years:

i.imgur.com

i.imgur.com

2013-08-17 01:02:28 AM
Dammit, I have family b-days this weekend. Even though OC is 3.5 hours away, I really want to get to a Fark party sometime in my life. *sigh*
Happy Birthday to the Farkers having them!

2013-08-17 04:32:22 AM
Palace Park!  \o/

Now I just need to decide if I want to make the drive down from the Inland Empire. :-(

/Grew up in Fountain Valley.
//UCI grad 2007.

2013-08-17 04:47:25 AM

JPINFV: Palace Park!  \o/

/Grew up in Fountain Valley.
//UCI grad 2007.

Worked and lived in Fountain Valley '91 and '92.

2013-08-17 09:04:47 AM
Oh, my home town..... wait, it's tonite?

Shweet!

BTW the Boomers go-carts don't move fast enough for you to hurt yourself.

2013-08-17 10:59:34 AM
why not Switch Inn, or someplace in Newburgh? Oh....sorry...wrong Orange Co...

someday....

2013-08-17 12:47:14 PM

EdNortonsTwin: Oh, my home town..... wait, it's tonite?

Shweet!

BTW the Boomers go-carts don't move fast enough for you to hurt yourself.

You can sign up for emails to be sent to you if they are 50-100 miles near you location it's in your Fark settings! :)

2013-08-17 06:14:41 PM
Does anyone else remember when the sign for Palace Park (I refuse to call it Boomers... just like Family Fun Center in FV is not Boomers, and it's Bullwinkles, not Boomer's Cafe) had the girl sitting on the sign and her brother sneaking up with a bucket of water?

2013-08-17 06:28:07 PM
The 405 is closed at 9pm tonight, getting there easy, coming home take the 55 freeway to the 5 freeway

If you need me to, I'll guide you to the 55 freeway

http://www.octa.net/Freeways-and-Streets/Garden-Grove-Freeway-(SR-22 )/ West-County-Connectors/Southbound-I-405-/-Eastbound-SR-22-Connector/

2013-08-17 06:29:08 PM
The link above this post is possible detours around the 405 closure

2013-08-17 09:50:59 PM
We're out in the back by the rock wall-look for the table with the balloons that says Fark on it-myself, GWSuperfan, and VivianVivisect are all back there!

2013-08-18 02:09:05 AM

2013-08-18 03:45:12 AM

Hey, I was just there.

2013-08-18 05:19:28 AM

phlegmmo: VivianVivisect: We're at the bowling alley in lane 5, when you walk in, you turn left, all the way to the left... Second to the last

Hey, I was just there.

2013-08-18 05:24:23 AM
Thank you for all of those people that made it out, another fan-tas-tic OC Fark Party!

I appreciate all of you, each and every one of you! it's not a party until you show up. Welcome new friends and old friends!

2013-08-18 05:33:11 AM

2013-08-18 05:34:02 AM

2013-08-18 12:12:41 PM

A

Lo and behold, they are bowling shoes!  *facepalm*

Are you still in OC, maybe you can leave them at the bowling alley or some such?

PS we had a good time last night!

2013-08-18 01:37:32 PM

Lunger42: This is the I made it home safe comment. Thanks for having me, had a great time.

This is the "I have your jacket/sweater in my car" comment.

2013-08-18 07:50:54 PM
vivian vivisect
Myria
aero jockey
ednortons twin
gw superfan
beatlefreak
daydreamingd
lunger42

It was great meeting you all yesterday.  Thanks for the fun evening.

2013-08-18 08:25:49 PM

EdNortonsTwin: VivianVivisect: Oh! Before I go to bed I have a pair of  black fairly new running shoes with meAnd D you left your sweater, Chris has it! Lucky I became your friend on Facebook :) :)

Arriving home last night i was horrified to see i was somehow wearing clown shoes rather than my black Nike running shoes.

Lo and behold, they are bowling shoes!  *facepalm*

PS we had a good time last night!

Cool I'm dropping off the shoes at the bowling alley now.

2013-08-18 08:35:22 PM

phlegmmo: vivian vivisect
Myria
aero jockey
ednortons twin
gw superfan
beatlefreak
daydreamingd
lunger42

It was great meeting you all yesterday.  Thanks for the fun evening.

Dammit, supes, too!

2013-08-23 12:58:30 AM

I messaged VB, I'll keep you posted

Skeptical VV is skeptical.

Hey did you happen to get the email I sent? If not can I have your email?

2013-08-23 02:10:11 AM

VivianVivisect: Hey did you happen to get the email I sent? If not can I have your email?

Yep, I received it and replied back.