Do you have adblock enabled?
Host: rezin8
Description: Fark in the Fall - Columbus, OH - 11/16/2013 - Drew will be there
Date/Time: November 16, 2013 - 08:00 PM (local time)
Party Info: Come celebrate Fall with Drew and crew in Columbus, OH! My birthday is the day prior, so we're going to be having a little get together and Drew is planning on being in attendance. The Tilted Kilt has generously offered us 20% off of our tabs for the evening, so be prepared to get your money's worth.

I'm looking at possibly doing a tour at one of Columbus' many breweries or distilleries during the day on Saturday.

We're also looking at a group rate for the Cleveland Brown at Cincinnati Bengals game at 1pm on the 17th in Cincinnati. If you're interested in attending the football game, contact CavalierEternal (Collin).

Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/events/392772387494087

Hotels in the area of the party:

Hilton Garden Inn Columbus/Polaris $$$

(614) 885-1600

Location: Tilted Kilt
8665 Sancus Blvd
Columbus, OH 43240
(614) 888-5458
(view map)

2865 clicks; posted to Main » on 16 Nov 2013 at 8:59 AM (1 year ago)   |  Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»

First | « | 1 | 2 | 3 | » | Last | Show all

2013-11-02 09:50:45 PM
Of course it has to happen on a night I work until one in the morning instead of Sunday or Monday, when I'd be off.

2013-11-02 11:35:15 PM
I think Sumfrequency and Teriaki are going to drag me there. Willingly, of course. Especially since I don't have kennel duty that night.

Can't wait to see everyone.

2013-11-03 05:01:47 AM
I'm in Columbus.. and also a Colin.. sure.. why not..

2013-11-03 10:55:00 AM
I'll try to be there. I just moved back to Columbus after several years in Texas. However, I broke my leg and ankle and it really depends on how things are progressing the 16th. Probably will still be on crutches, but might be down to a cane, finally.

2013-11-06 01:55:21 PM
So, where is the pre-party on Friday night, same place?

2013-11-06 02:00:11 PM

generalDisdain: Okay then. Eclectic and I will be there too. :)

DUDE SERIOUSLY?????????????????????

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

2013-11-08 10:25:59 PM
I'll be there, my unanimated fleshy self.

2013-11-09 09:25:56 PM

If I do go, watch out for a guy in tight jeans wearing a black and white Giordano's t-shirt. Who knew Giordano's makes t-shirts in Hong Kong?

2013-11-09 09:46:39 PM
Well shiat.  Fark Party in my town and I will be out of town next weekend

2013-11-09 09:47:33 PM
I could be down for this.  Are there going to be any hot chicks there?
I do have tickets to the Bengals game the next day, though so I don't know.

2013-11-10 12:16:43 AM

Funk Brothers: My friend is coming in from Champaign to defend his thesis for his master's next Saturday. I might be a maybe now since he wants to have a meetup at 16-Bit Bar+Arcade sometime he's here and Saturday evening is more likely.

This place is great. I would almost vote to move the party here after the Tilted Kilt. Free play on all the games (but not the pinball tables) and no cover. If you have a drink in hand, you're playing.

2013-11-10 02:51:18 AM

/yes I have pictures of it not happening

2013-11-10 12:10:27 PM

/yes I have pictures of it not happening

Looking at the animated GIF on profile... where did you manage to find an empty bar in Cbus?

2013-11-10 02:27:00 PM

CognaciousThunk: plong: Sweet. I tried to organize a FARK party in Columbus a long time ago. We had an email chain and everything... and then nobody showed up. It was a lowlight. Hopefully everyone who says they're going will actually be there this time.

/yes I have pictures of it not happening

I reserved a party room at the Rooster's on Olentangy.

2013-11-11 12:25:28 AM

CognaciousThunk: Looking at the animated GIF on profile

hahahaha
That is hilarious.

And sad. Really really sad.

2013-11-12 05:06:11 PM
Even though I'm local it's still a 20 mile drive for me to Kilt and since I'll be drinking I booked a room at the Comfort Inn since cabfare would have been about the same cost. Waking up by noon on Sunday (checkout) might be a challenge though...

2013-11-14 06:39:07 PM
So is there some pre-party tomorrow (Friday) night?

2013-11-14 10:47:07 PM
If anyone asks I won't be there.
I said I would, but I'm on a strict get-out-of-debt plan now. I can skip this.

Wife will be student loan free this month. 18 more months and it's all gone.

2013-11-15 12:27:48 PM

CMetzger42: So is there some pre-party tomorrow (Friday) night?

There's a few of us getting together for drinks. Check the Facebook page.

2013-11-15 12:36:40 PM
Pre-party tonight at Kick's around 8pm

2013-11-15 07:11:47 PM
I and mrs gdubdub will be there

2013-11-15 09:09:30 PM
Tilted Kilt on Sancus? I could spit on you from my house. You know, for like, ten bucks.

2013-11-15 09:21:29 PM

2013-11-15 10:10:06 PM
If anyones free afterward, The Midnight Shift is doing a live shadowcast of Hedwig and the Angry Inch.  http://www.midnightshift.net

2013-11-16 01:25:45 AM
So you are saying I should wear my kilt

2013-11-16 02:00:36 AM
well, that was short notice and I was even in town...

2013-11-16 02:12:07 AM
tonight

heh heh heh

2013-11-16 05:27:51 AM

rezin8: Pre-party tonight at Kick's around 8pm

Damn, wish I could've seen this about 12 hours ago, hehe.

I'm going to try to get there tonight. The hell is that, as I found out walking a couple miles home one night, getting a cab up here can be a royal PITA and, being on crutches still, hoofing it home is not an option. Going to see what I can work out.

2013-11-16 10:32:52 AM
Have always wondered what these parties would be like.  I'll be finding out tonight!  Yahoo!

Kicks is close by, and a band I know is playing there.  Also found out that I will be joining the band for a few numbers.  So anyone that is interested is welcome to head over there with me.

This band draws huge crowds, too.  So it should be an additional good time.

2013-11-16 10:59:45 AM

queenb4biatch: I believe myself and the husband will trek up from Kentucky, by way of Michigan to pick up a starving artist to bring her along, too.

generalDisdain: Okay then. Eclectic and I will be there too. :)

DUDE SERIOUSLY?????????????????????

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously AWESOME!

2013-11-17 01:30:12 PM
Fun time. Thanks to all who let me kiss your significant others.

First | « | 1 | 2 | 3 | » | Last | Show all