Host: Dijon Ketchup
Description: San Francisco FARKapalooza March 16 at Lefty O'Douls
Date/Time: March 16, 2013 - 07:00 PM (local time)
Party Info: San Francisco is getting visitors Deterministic (Switzerland!), Beatlefreak (MN) and Thalassatx (TX), so let's show them a great time!

The main event is Saturday night at Lefty O'Douls. However, we're planning a whole weekend of fun! Friday night: 5-7 Rosamunde Sausage Grill (2832 Mission St). 7-8 Mission Bar (2695 Mission St). 8-9 Doc's Clocks (2575 Mission St). Walk to Good Vibrations (603 Valencia St, 1 block off of Mission at 17th). After that we'll be somewhere around 16th/Valenica/Mission .. tons of bars around and if you're coming in then please post here or text someone who's there.

Saturday day we're meeting at the Union Square steps across from Macys, heading down Market to view the parade, and having lunch at Taylors in the Ferry building. Then getting to Pier 39 to tour the Pampanito and time permitting Fisherman's Wharf.

Sunday morning we'll get together for brunch (place still TBD).

And don't forget it's St. Patty's weekend, so wear green!

Location: Lefty O'Douls
333 Geary St
San Francisco, CA
(415) 982-8900
(view map)

3105 clicks; posted to Main » on 16 Mar 2013 at 7:59 AM (1 year ago)   |  Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»

2013-02-04 03:34:39 PM
In.

2013-02-04 03:34:40 PM
There.  On it.  Showing.

shiat... how do I wanna respond that I'll be there for this?

2013-02-04 03:36:14 PM
Sorry, but I'm scheduled to have my period then.

2013-02-04 03:37:00 PM
TOTES THERE. :D

(Also bringing <b>Nesler</b>, of course...) :)

2013-02-04 03:37:29 PM
Can't wait.

2013-02-04 03:38:56 PM

Ender's: There.  On it.  Showing.

shiat... how do I wanna respond that I'll be there for this?

I think you just did ;)

2013-02-04 03:39:29 PM
Please tell me they serve more than O'Douls.

2013-02-04 03:40:23 PM
Can't wait! I have already picked out my outfits!

2013-02-04 03:41:00 PM

Mr. Murder: Sorry, but I'm scheduled to have my period then.

Get on a plane, fartwad.

2013-02-04 03:42:34 PM
Have fun celebrating my birthday!

2013-02-04 03:42:44 PM
www.troll.me

2013-02-04 03:42:56 PM

The_Sponge: Please tell me they serve more than O'Douls.

Full bar.  I think there'd be a mutiny if we had a fark party with no alcohol!

Teriaki: Can't wait! I have already picked out my outfits!

Let's coordinate - it would be SO embarrasing to show up wearing the same thing!

2013-02-04 03:42:57 PM

Teriaki: Can't wait! I have already picked out my outfits!

Take me with you :(

2013-02-04 03:44:11 PM

Dijon Ketchup: Let's coordinate - it would be SO embarrasing to show up wearing the same thing!

This.

I'm wearing a skirt, bishes

2013-02-04 03:44:27 PM
This will be an awesome weekend!

2013-02-04 03:45:08 PM
425 miles. Just barely within my Fark Party notification radius :D

2013-02-04 03:45:48 PM
Oooh! A Fark party I can ACTUALLY GO TO!

This could be fun :)

And my best friend lives down the street from there. Maybe I'll drag her with.

2013-02-04 03:45:54 PM

LlamaGirl: Teriaki: Can't wait! I have already picked out my outfits!

Take me with you :(

Lady, if you make it out, you can stay with me.

2013-02-04 03:47:09 PM
Not really that funny.

2013-02-04 03:48:10 PM

syrynxx: [www.troll.me image 554x312]

*Applause*

2013-02-04 03:48:20 PM

Teriaki: Mr. Murder: Sorry, but I'm scheduled to have my period then.

Get on a plane, fartwad.

Let me know if anyone interesting will be there and maybe :P

2013-02-04 03:49:21 PM
Mr. Murder:

Let me know if anyone interesting will be there and maybe :P

Ouch.

2013-02-04 03:50:25 PM

Get on a plane, fartwad.

Let me know if anyone interesting will be there and maybe :P

*raises hand* I'm interesting. And I know where the best dim sum in the city is- plus, it's cheaper than a month of TF.

SF is my second home.

2013-02-04 03:50:37 PM

Teriaki: Lady, if you make it out, you can stay with me.

FOREVER AND EVER?

2013-02-04 03:54:26 PM

LlamaGirl: Teriaki: Lady, if you make it out, you can stay with me.

FOREVER AND EVER?

As the lady wishes.

kiwimoogle84:

SF is my second home.

It IS my home!

2013-02-04 03:59:18 PM

kiwimoogle84: Oooh! A Fark party I can ACTUALLY GO TO!

This could be fun :)

And my best friend lives down the street from there. Maybe I'll drag her with.

It WILL be fun ...listen to

Dumb-Ass-Monkey: This will be an awesome weekend!

And bring your friend, the more the merrier :)

2013-02-04 03:59:31 PM

Teriaki: LlamaGirl: Teriaki: Lady, if you make it out, you can stay with me.

FOREVER AND EVER?

As the lady wishes.

kiwimoogle84:

SF is my second home.

It IS my home!

If I could afford to live there, or could find a well enough paying job to move there, I would. I've cried many a tear on the rocks at China Beach.

Luckily I'm not far, about an hour with no traffic.

2013-02-04 04:02:04 PM

Get on a plane, fartwad.

Let me know if anyone interesting will be there and maybe :P

I hear Murder isn't showing, that's reason en.... sees who typed it.

God dammit.

2013-02-04 04:11:15 PM

LlamaGirl: Teriaki: Can't wait! I have already picked out my outfits!

Take me with you :(

Just find a way to be there dammit woman!

2013-02-04 04:33:59 PM
Yes, please come. I'll most definetely be there.

2013-02-04 04:48:05 PM
Finally a fark party in my city. Ill be there!

2013-02-04 04:56:44 PM

Teriaki: Lady, if you make it out, you can stay with me.

If I go, can i crash at your place?  I promise it won't get weird....unless you want it to get weird....wownk chicka wownk wownk, chicka chicka chicka wownk wownk

2013-02-04 05:05:07 PM
Live over in Oakland, too far to go . . .

2013-02-04 05:07:24 PM

Beatlefreak: Yes, please come. I'll most definetely be there.

arbitterm: Finally a fark party in my city. Ill be there!

Nothing To See Here: Live over in Oakland, too far to go . . .

Yay!

2013-02-04 05:07:27 PM

rickythepenguin: Teriaki: Lady, if you make it out, you can stay with me.

Bring the wife ;)

2013-02-04 05:09:24 PM
I live in SOMA. I'll try and make it.

2013-02-04 05:09:36 PM
Damn, wish I had the money for this ...

A Sacramento Fark party I could make, but SF is just a bit too expensive.

2013-02-04 05:09:42 PM

2013-02-04 05:11:48 PM

Teriaki: Bring the wife ;)

DAMMIT!  she ruins everythign!

i wish i could go.  but i imagine SFO in March is either cold and wet or wet and cold.

2013-02-04 05:16:43 PM

Awesome on both counts!

2013-02-04 05:21:08 PM
rickythepenguin:

ACTUALLY, it's beautiful in Feb/March and again in Sept/Oct. So, your imagination is a big fail.

2013-02-04 05:22:31 PM

Dijon Ketchup: Beatlefreak: Yes, please come. I'll most definetely be there.
arbitterm: Finally a fark party in my city. Ill be there!
Nothing To See Here: Live over in Oakland, too far to go . . .

Yay!

This is getting exciting, Kells!

2013-02-04 05:22:47 PM

Teriaki: So, your imagination is a big fail.

oh yeah?  your FACE is a big fail.

2013-02-04 05:26:50 PM
Teriaki:

I know :)

2013-02-04 05:29:20 PM

rickythepenguin: Teriaki: So, your imagination is a big fail.

oh yeah?  your FACE is a big fail.

OH COME ON. You can do better than that.

/like make it to SFO party

2013-02-04 05:38:50 PM

Vegas Airport Taxi reunion!

2013-02-04 05:39:36 PM
Kayak/Hipmunk/Orbitz, you are disappointing me right now.

2013-02-04 05:41:57 PM

Teriaki: OH COME ON. You can do better than that.

i know, i had nothing....

i would love to go to SFO;  hell, i'd love to go anywhere, but i don't think i could sell that to the wife.

"yeah, honey, hey, uh, hey....hey buddy.  Hey buddy!  heya.  how about I go to one of the finest cities in the world for 2-3 days to meet a bunch of internet people while you take care of the damn chirrens?  deal?  dawwwwwwwwww, thanksyourthebest!"

2013-02-04 05:43:42 PM

Mike: Kayak/Hipmunk/Orbitz, you are disappointing me right now.

Hi babycakes. You coming to this shindig, or what?

2013-02-04 05:44:24 PM

rickythepenguin: Teriaki: OH COME ON. You can do better than that.

i know, i had nothing....

2013-02-04 05:49:10 PM

Teriaki: Hi babycakes. You coming to this shindig, or what?

Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe.  If flights start looking cheaper....

2013-02-04 05:53:25 PM

2013-02-04 05:54:12 PM

kiwimoogle84: Um...why? Does she never get girl days? Marriage should be give and take. Everyone needs space and a mini vacation every so often. If I was your wife, I wouldn't say no, provided the funds were available.

(or do they?  *wink*)

/i don't know what that means either

2013-02-04 05:54:58 PM

GWSuperfan: Vegas Airport Taxi reunion!

Damn straight.

2013-02-04 05:56:57 PM

huh......only $164.  hmmm........................hmm........actually there's something going on that wekeend now that i think about it.  i've already committed to something here.

ehhh.  only the 174th consecutive fark party i've missed.  THE STREAK IS INTACT!

2013-02-04 05:58:31 PM

Teriaki: Can't wait! I have already picked out my outfits!

Me too.. but I don't think Beatlefreak is going to like it.

2013-02-04 06:00:51 PM

rickythepenguin: rickythepenguin: of course she does, but her girl days don't involve a $250 plane ticket and out of state travel.

I've never been to one. If I go, and you go, IT'LL BE EPIC.

2013-02-04 06:01:12 PM

Teriaki: rickythepenguin:

And since the Sea Lion saw his shadow,Spring is supposed to came early this year.

2013-02-04 06:01:58 PM

Mike: Teriaki: Hi babycakes. You coming to this shindig, or what?

Maaaaaaaaaaaaybe.  If flights start looking cheaper....

Just roadtrip it :P

2013-02-04 06:06:11 PM

kiwimoogle84: I've never been to one. If I go, and you go, IT'LL BE EPIC.

i've been to some smaller ones but never one a big city.  well that's not entirely true....i went to Pasadena once but by the time i got there, it was wrapping up and most everybody was 'faced, such that a few later were like, "uhhhh.....did i meet you?  i was kinda out of it......and don't you live in arizona?"

2013-02-04 06:07:19 PM

rickythepenguin: kiwimoogle84: I've never been to one. If I go, and you go, IT'LL BE EPIC.

Well I won't be drinking, I'm my own sober driver that evening. So I'll be coherent enough for conversation.

2013-02-04 06:16:31 PM
Kids weekend for me. :/

2013-02-04 06:30:33 PM

2013-02-04 06:40:32 PM
Wish I could go, but I'm already going to NOLA :(

2013-02-04 06:41:50 PM

Oh look, it's that guy. The guy who always complains about the location in a Fark party thread.

2013-02-04 06:46:22 PM
*dances all over the thread*
Count me in! :D

2013-02-04 06:46:25 PM
Never been to SF.  Might have to make the trip.

2013-02-04 06:57:03 PM
Ooh thats my city! /I'm gonna try and make it!

2013-02-04 07:10:36 PM
This is gonna be way better than NOLA.  Less drama :D

2013-02-04 08:12:08 PM

Yay, a kidnapping of convenience, I just might need a ride.

2013-02-04 08:16:03 PM

GWSuperfan: GaperKiller: I'm coming down from high on my mountaintop to attend. And I'm going to try and kidnap Clawhammer on my way, he just doesn't know it yet.

Vegas Airport Taxi reunion!

Vegas Airport Taxi Reunion
Eclectic Boogaloo

2013-02-04 08:33:24 PM

CraicBaby: MegaUngawa: Maybe. Lefty's is a horrible tourist dive that I wouldn't be caught dead in otherwise.

Lefty's is a horrible tourist dive, but it is an SF Fark Party tradition.

2013-02-04 08:59:01 PM
Lefty's on a Saturday night?  Great place to go! Make sure to stay for Francis's arrival.

2013-02-04 09:27:49 PM

gunther_bumpass: Teriaki: Can't wait! I have already picked out my outfits!

Me too.. but I don't think Beatlefreak is going to like it.

You're coming to this party. I know where you live. I will bring a mob with pitchforks and torches.

2013-02-04 09:32:14 PM

rickythepenguin: Teriaki: Bring the wife ;)

DAMMIT!  she ruins everythign!

The Unlikely tag skepticals at your meteorology.

2013-02-04 09:38:00 PM

Get on a plane, fartwad.

Let me know if anyone interesting will be there and maybe :P

SF is my second home.

Much Dim Sum is all the same. But Hang Ah (on Hang Ah Alley Sacramento Street up the hill from Grant) has pictures of Miss Chinatown back to 1954 so you can imagine the feel of tradition.

2013-02-04 09:49:17 PM

You can turn in your San Francisco Card. Of course tourists go there, it's across the street from Onion Square. But with all that Giants memorabilia, and tasty reasonably priced food? Lefty's is #2 only to Tommy's Joynt for locals for meat and meet and beer.

2013-02-04 09:53:40 PM

Kevin72: kiwimoogle84: Mr. Murder: Teriaki: Mr. Murder: Sorry, but I'm scheduled to have my period then.

Get on a plane, fartwad.

Let me know if anyone interesting will be there and maybe :P

SF is my second home.

Oh man. Jook Time on Balboa. Dirty on the outside, little hole in the wall. Best dim sum EVER. And you can stuff yourself for like $4.25.

2013-02-04 11:41:31 PM
Friday night dinner and karaoke: Silver Cloud on Lombard near Webster. Great specials like $6.99 prime beef and they do have karaoke. Not that difficult for out of towners to take Muni though parking could be tough for driving suburbanites.

2013-02-04 11:55:18 PM

The_Sponge: Please tell me they serve more than O'Douls.

Come on over, they serve anyone!

/ ba-dum-tsh!

2013-02-05 12:57:11 AM

Mike: (I do believe my boss is out for this one -- but y'all had him and his wife this past weekend.  Really wish I coulda made that w00tstock show)

T'was AWESOME. Daughter was too tongue-tied to talk to Anne Wheaton, which made us crack up.
Wife and I will be there Saturday night, at the minimum. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

2013-02-05 02:42:50 AM

Uh no. Leftys is horribly lame, with an annoying tourist-heavy crowd, bad food, and uninteresting drinks. Ive been to a fark party there, and there were several out of towners in the group, which pained me to see. In a city with such an incredible bar scene - everything from groundbreaking cocktail joints to epic beer hubs to fun and funky tiki bars - they gotta go with Leftys? Tonga Room, smugglers cove, zeitgeist, 21st amendment - hell, even a private room at bourbon and branch.

/contrarian rant. I just love this city's drinking scene so much that it pains me to see fark embracing the mediocre here.

2013-02-05 02:53:38 AM

Ok, I'm a foodie and a history buff, and my alcohol of choice is wine. So I only see all the baseball history and truly decent food and hold the tourists as a badge of honor that I live in a place that's worth visiting. And with even the empty spot in the bar part of my brain I still am aware that Zeitgeist is closed. And didn't. The Tonga Room close like 7 years ago?

2013-02-05 03:15:28 AM
Hmmm 3 BART stops away....

2013-02-05 04:20:35 AM
We'll see.

2013-02-05 04:30:46 AM

Jesus Christ, do you not ever actually go anywhere real? You may possibly be everything that's wrong with this city.

2013-02-05 04:34:42 AM

Kevin72: GladGirl: Kevin72:

If you can actually eat a damned thing at Leftie's you can stuff that whole "foodie" thing up your farking fundament.
I'm betting you're too terrified of your own city to go drinking anywhere near 16th and Mission.

/given druthers, I'd hold it in the TL
//at Frank's 21

2013-02-05 06:38:25 AM

gunther_bumpass: Teriaki: Can't wait! I have already picked out my outfits!

Me too.. but I don't think Beatlefreak is going to like it.

Do I need to be afraid?

2013-02-05 07:28:07 AM

MegaUngawa: Kevin72: GladGirl: Kevin72:

/given druthers, I'd hold it in the TL
//at Frank's 21

You sound beerbellied. While you are out drinking in the Mission, I could be found doing late night basketball in the Mission. I am so sorry that athleticism and drugging up on endorphin highs is ruining your city.

I didn't say Lefty's had haute cuisine, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with their food, unless you're a vegetarian.

2013-02-05 12:42:48 PM

Beatlefreak: gunther_bumpass: Teriaki: Can't wait! I have already picked out my outfits!

Me too.. but I don't think Beatlefreak is going to like it.

Do I need to be afraid?

no. . . I'm slightly less of an asshole in person.

2013-02-05 12:50:32 PM

Teriaki: gunther_bumpass: Teriaki: Can't wait! I have already picked out my outfits!

Me too.. but I don't think Beatlefreak is going to like it.

Oh yeah? Well I'm gonna borrow a pellet gun!

2013-02-05 01:50:54 PM

Kevin72: MegaUngawa: Kevin72: GladGirl: Kevin72:

You sound like a pretentious prat. Maybe you'd be more comfortable someplace in the Marina.

2013-02-05 02:06:24 PM

MegaUngawa: Kevin72: MegaUngawa: Kevin72: GladGirl: Kevin72:

Between the "endorphin highs" and the use of the word "prat", I'd suggest you guys meet up and slap each other with gloves to settle this.

2013-02-05 08:30:43 PM

MegaUngawa: Kevin72: MegaUngawa: Kevin72: GladGirl: Kevin72:

Go ahead. Call me a prat. Call me a Marina People. After all, I did recommend Silver Cloud upthread for karaoke night. I'm still going to defend Lefty's as an excellent venue for a party of 50-80 people. If you had your druthers as you have said in your own words, and we had the party at the 21 Club, it would be a sausagefest and no room for partying after 8-12 people arrived. Even as nice as Frank is. But yeah at least we wouldn't see any tourists there.

2013-02-06 02:24:23 AM
I love SF turf wars in the morning.  Smells like... victory.

Want to know the best place for this kind of thing in San Francisco?  Gather close, you need to go to th

2013-02-06 03:47:00 AM

Kevin72: MegaUngawa: Kevin72: MegaUngawa: Kevin72: GladGirl: Kevin72:

A sausagefest? At a fark party? Why that's ridiculous. The very idea.

2013-02-06 06:33:21 PM

gunther_bumpass: Kevin72: MegaUngawa: Kevin72: MegaUngawa: Kevin72: GladGirl: Kevin72:

A sausagefest? At a fark party? Why that's ridiculous. The very idea.

*waves*

There IS a girl on teh interwebs! And she pays Drew five bucks a month too! What a waste of money. *snerk*

2013-02-08 07:41:57 PM
hmm... excuse to take the bike up the coast.  Maybe...

2013-02-09 01:05:27 PM

timujin: hmm... excuse to take the bike up the coast.  Maybe...

DO IT. SERIOUSLY.

2013-02-10 07:46:33 PM

kiwimoogle84: timujin: hmm... excuse to take the bike up the coast. Maybe...

DO IT. SERIOUSLY.

You are very intense in your encouragement.  I'll look around, see if I can find a place to stay first.  But, yeah, if I can, it seems like a fun ride.

2013-02-11 02:48:18 PM

Clawhammer: Yay, a kidnapping of convenience, I just might need a ride.

That could be arranged, I'm trying to figure out if the SO is coming too. On a side note, MegaBus now runs from Sacramento to SF daily, and it's stupidly cheap.

2013-02-12 12:52:33 AM

Kevin72: GladGirl: Kevin72:

WTF? Zeitgeist is still open, and so is the Tonga Room... Tonga Room still has the half-decent appetizer buffet, as well, one of my favorite spots to take turistas! Lefty's isn't my favorite spot, but with the central location, and the space, it's hard to beat for a Fark get-together.
/likes Dear Mom on 16th and Harrison...

2013-02-16 08:17:01 PM
Lefty O'Douls  has an awesome toys for tots program, yeah it's a little late/early but I think they work on it year round.  Maybe you should be a toy.

/They also have a great piano bar
//Remember to put bread in the jar

2013-02-16 08:26:31 PM
I'm just trying to figure out if the lovers' spat on the prior page is real or just some Farkers busting chops.

2013-02-16 08:29:47 PM
Excellent. Chance to blow a little carbon out of the pipes.

2013-02-16 08:44:40 PM

I totally agree. Zeitgeist would be an excellent venue. I suppose Lefty's is his first choice only because there's not an Applebee's in the city. I've skipped the last two SF parties because I didn't feel like an evening out with Union Square crowds.
I have you favorited as "burner girl" and in a dusty shade of orange; probably from the recent BWB thread.

/lives in SOMA, 8th & Folsom
//I'll meet you at Zeitgeist

2013-02-16 08:47:27 PM

/Who am I kidding? You know I'm in.

2013-02-16 09:56:40 PM
Friday night there'll be dinner & karaoke (place TBD).

Farkers + Copious amounts of Booze + Karaoke?

I'm trying to get a mental picture here and I'm coming up blank.

What kind of songs do Farkers favor in a public setting and do they only do it ironically?

/Instead of ragging on Lefty's why not argue about potentially good Karaoke and Brunch places?
//Too far for me but I'm trying to enjoy this vicariously as best I can.

2013-02-16 10:19:27 PM

It's beer and food. Suck down a cold pint of 'known' beer and eat something not made from bottle-fed, organic, gluten-free chickens. Seriously, hipsters... get off your high horse and enjoy a beer and don't be so up your own ass about how cool you are.

Seriously, no one thinks you're cool or unique. We all think you're whiny, pretentious and lame. Too good to drink a beer with the common folk because you need to go somewhere that won't embarrass you in front of your judgmental, douchebag hipster friends because it's a 'known' place and not-at-all obscure.

And just for good measure, the next time you think growing a mustache like the Pringle's guy is cool, it's not. You're a douche and the rest of us make fun of you.

/proletariat rant over

2013-02-16 10:20:10 PM
I think I said 'sheik" when it I meant "chic"... whatever, you'll get over it.

2013-02-16 10:31:21 PM

Cubansaltyballs: Yay!! SF Hipsters complain because the place isn't sheik or obscure enough for their refined tastes and palette.

/proletariat rant over

I've been going to Lefty O'Douls  all my life, My parents, aunts & uncles have been going since it opened. Great food and beer & it's a bar/restaurant so under 21 Farks can come. I assuming you'll be in the back dining area where there's room.

2013-02-16 10:37:01 PM

I just want beer, and maybe some fried foods.

2013-02-16 10:52:02 PM
I just wanna hang out with Farkers.

Assuming I can make it, which is not looking great at the moment.

2013-02-16 10:59:38 PM
Woo! Never been to a Fark party. Totally doing this one.

2013-02-17 12:04:34 AM
In. Teriyaki said she'd buy me a drink.

2013-02-17 12:10:25 AM
I'll be there.

2013-02-17 12:55:44 AM

As far as Lefty's is concerned, I took into account public transportation, securing a great rate at a nearby hotel for the people staying over, and ability to handle 40-50 people without having to buy out the bar. I don't like that some people are unhappy with the choice, but as Mike said, it is about hanging out with Farkers.

nrdgrl: I *suppose* I could venture out of the Mission to hang in Union Square, but I'll be doing it ironically of course.
/Who am I kidding? You know I'm in.

I would shank you if you're not there!

quatchi: Friday night there'll be dinner & karaoke (place TBD).
Farkers + Copious amounts of Booze + Karaoke?
I'm trying to get a mental picture here and I'm coming up blank.
//Too far for me but I'm trying to enjoy this vicariously as best I can.

We had a blast at Vegas last year doing karaoke, and the song choices were all over the map.  A country song, BNL, Springsteen for a few of them.   We're still looking at places to do this ... debating between a private room or just joining the crowds at a bar.  Cost is a HUGE consideration.  As for brunch - must be close to the hotel, and be able to take reservations for 10-?? people at 9-10am.  Looking at Sears for American, Dim Sum has been suggested but the places I've looked at in Chinatown (that's a decent price) just have beer/wine.  And bloody marys might be needed after Sat night (hair of the dog and all).

It looks like Saturday day will be do it yourself.  We'll pick a place at the parade for people to congregate if they want, or head to the festival - some might do a city tour, or other specialized tours (submarine?).

There's still 4 weeks to finalize the details, but I'll keep you up to date on happenings. Looking forward to it!

2013-02-17 02:12:38 AM
Wish I could fly out there. I enjoyed the last SF event  Teriyaki hosted.

2013-02-17 03:09:18 AM

techbuzz: GladGirl: Kevin72: MegaUngawa: Maybe. Lefty's is a horrible tourist dive that I wouldn't be caught dead in otherwise.

/lives in SOMA, 8th & Folsom
//I'll meet you at Zeitgeist

Woo hoo! Zeitgeist breakaway party it is sometime. Been embarrassingly long since ive been there. I tend to lurk around cocktail joints like Churchill in Duboce Triangle these days.

And to all you Lefty goers, in all seriousness, enjoy yourselves. I may not agree with your choice, but I will defend with my life your right to exercise it. I don't anticipate my kidnapper allowing me out of the dungeon for the evening to join you, but crazier things have happened.

2013-02-17 03:40:12 AM

I'd bet a million dollars based on your Fark Handle that *you* sang the BNL.

/Well, if I *had* a million dollars.

Sounds like a hoot and a half.

2013-02-17 03:50:32 AM
The party starts at Lefty's. Which is a great place for it to start. it doesn't end there. You wont be forced to go to Lefty's the rest of your bargoing life. There could well be a post-party at Zeitgeist. For all the people whose bars are so cool that you would die of embarrassment if you were seen with a tourist at Lefty's consider if your bar could hold a party of 50-80 Farkers and Farkettes. And if there was easy access for out of towners and non-designated drivers to use public transport.

2013-02-17 04:05:25 AM

Dijon Ketchup: I'm so glad to see all the people that are coming!  There's a couple more people that are coming from out-of-state, and it's going to be a blast :)

quatchi: Friday night there'll be dinner & karaoke (place TBD).
Farkers + Copious amounts of Booze + Karaoke?
I'm trying to get a mental picture here and I'm coming up blank.
joy this vicariously as best I can...

Suggesting again Silver Cloud on Lombard near Webster for Karaoke. They also have good food at reasonable prices.

2013-02-17 01:59:14 PM
This is why we can't have nice things. Can't even decide on a civilized locale for drinks so the lowest common denominator is chosen because "non-tourist trap" == hipster. Really?

Screw you guys -- I'm going to Vegas.

/fap?

2013-02-18 12:53:22 PM
MIGHT make it.  Have a presentation to give that following week at SFSU... too bad it is not the weekend after, as that is the start of Spring Break!

2013-02-18 07:16:25 PM

2013-02-19 07:31:15 AM
the Mint is great for kareoke......
friendliest bar in SF.....

/I might leave the Mission and join this union square party......

2013-02-20 07:24:07 PM
encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com

You can play the "What's wrong with Marilyn's military ID card?"

2013-02-25 11:40:05 PM
See you farkers in SF!

2013-03-02 06:13:45 PM
TWO WEEKS!!!

\o/

/so excited

2013-03-02 08:10:58 PM

The Headless Horseman's Headless Horse: This is my birthday weekend. Could it possibly top last years Vegas/Zion combination?

*birthday fistbump*

Vegas was a blast, but we will try our best to make SF even better!

2013-03-02 08:11:22 PM
Wish I could make it. Have one* for me.

*or 20.

2013-03-02 08:13:18 PM

quatchi: Dijon Ketchup: the song choices were all over the map.  A country song, BNL, Springsteen for a few of them.

I'd bet a million dollars based on your Fark Handle that *you* sang the BNL.

/Well, if I *had* a million dollars.

Sounds like a hoot and a half.

I see what you did there.... And no it wasn't me (no one would want to hear me sing) "If I had a Million Dollars", but it was a farker who did.

2013-03-02 08:16:56 PM
Damnit, that's my birthday.

2013-03-02 08:28:18 PM
I need to update the party info, but Friday night has changed...

Thanks for all the karaoke suggestions above, and they all looked great, but it just never got any traction for some people that are going.  So we scrapped that, and Friday night we're doing a pub crawl in the Mission (like the '11 party).  Last time we started at The Sycamore and ended at ... oh heck I can't remember.  It was late!  Anyhow, once we nail down the schedule and bars I'll post it.

2013-03-02 08:47:16 PM
Either Karaoke or Bar Crawl works for me, so *Imokaywiththis.jpg*

Thanks,  Dijon Ketchup! :D

\o/

2013-03-02 09:05:52 PM

GWSuperfan: Either Karaoke or Bar Crawl works for me, so *Imokaywiththis.jpg*

Thanks,  Dijon Ketchup! :D

\o/

You're welcome!  I can't wait :)

2013-03-02 10:08:45 PM

Kevin72: GladGirl: Kevin72: MegaUngawa: Maybe. Lefty's is a horrible tourist dive that I wouldn't be caught dead in otherwise.

Tonga Room is still open. Have cover charge of around $7 on weekend nights.

2013-03-02 10:12:57 PM

2013-03-02 10:46:24 PM

2013-03-02 10:51:22 PM
of all the weekends to have a party, you *have* to pick the one weekend i can't go out in public.
dagnabit and tarnation!!!!!

(green hair and lots of green tattoos. also pagan. after the 10th person telling me i must really like st patrick, i start punching people)

sigh.....

2013-03-02 10:52:04 PM

Link
Now with the link to the 2011 event and Mr. Ultimate Survivor.

2013-03-02 11:02:28 PM

Kevin72: dericwater: Also, for the anniversary of the 1906 earthquake, the folks gather at Lotta's Fountain at 4:21AM for the ceremonial ringing of the fire engine bells. Then we all head on over to Lefty's for breakfast.

Link
Now with the link to the 2011 event and Mr. Ultimate Survivor.

I met Bill at the 2011 event. Probably could see me in the picture if it was clearer.

2013-03-03 02:36:46 AM

DO IT. SERIOUSLY.

What kind of bicycle are you riding? How many days will it take you?

I was thinking about riding down. It's about four days for me on my loaded touring bike. Five or six if I take the lost coast route through the Sinkyone Wilderness.

2013-03-03 07:16:21 AM

DO IT. SERIOUSLY.

What kind of bicycle are you riding? How many days will it take you?

Motorcycle.  I have neither the energy nor the strength to bicycle from L.A. to San Francisco.  I'll just take my motorcycle, I'm waaaay to lazy to do it your way.

Do people actually tell you that you should drive more because you're not paying enough taxes?

2013-03-03 02:04:24 PM
I have to work at 7 sunday am, but I might make it out to this.

2013-03-03 04:20:33 PM
I could be in for this, but not if it's only the Fark fascists again.

2013-03-03 04:40:16 PM
Lefty's?
s2.postimage.org
?

2013-03-03 07:01:35 PM

DO IT. SERIOUSLY.

What kind of bicycle are you riding? How many days will it take you?

Maybe I didn't word that correctly.

People tell me bicycles don't belong on the road because cyclists don't pay fuel taxes, and until we do start paying taxes, stay the f**k off. What they don't understand is that I do pay taxes, and a disproportionate amount goes to automobile infrastructure instead of multimode infrastructure.

The gas tax motorists pay only subsidizes, and not pays for entirely, the interstate highway system. This system comprises less than two percent of the nation's roads.

2013-03-03 07:42:32 PM

TwowheelinTim: timujin: TwowheelinTim: timujin: kiwimoogle84: timujin: hmm... excuse to take the bike up the coast. Maybe...

DO IT. SERIOUSLY.

What kind of bicycle are you riding? How many days will it take you?

Maybe I didn't word that correctly.

Ah, I see, the argument is "roads are for cars because only people that drive cars pay for the roads"

Right...

2013-03-03 08:51:11 PM
Jesus, Lefty O'Doul's? Could have picked a better location. Yes, it's in close proximity to the Tenderloin hookers, but so is Harrigans, the Ha-Ra, the Hemlock and Edinburgh Castle.

2013-03-03 10:03:12 PM
If y'all don't want to go, then don't go, but quit biatching about it.  I'm going to have damned fine time even if we all meet in a gottdamned alley.

2013-03-04 12:22:11 AM
fark.  Taking a bunch of people out on the boat that weekend.  I would much rather be drinking at Lefty's than driving a 12 ton yacht around the river.

There is always the possibility of going west... but I don't think my wife nor my 2-year old should be exposed to any farkness.

Have a PBR for me and some baby pancakes at Sear's to clear up that hangover.

2013-03-04 12:37:57 AM
I don't think Lefty's serve PBR.

2013-03-04 01:21:56 PM
Hey guys, I think I'm going to have to take a rain check. Money got REALLY tight INCREDIBLY suddenly, and I don't any longer have a working car. The frustrated and disappointed, I haz it.

One of these days I'll get out to a Fark party.

/weeping

2013-03-04 08:18:06 PM

timujin: People tell me bicycles don't belong on the road because cyclists don't pay fuel taxes, and until we do start paying taxes, stay the f**k off. What they don't understand is that I do pay taxes, and a disproportionate amount goes to automobile infrastructure instead of multimode infrastructure.

Right...

Man... just as soon as you point out such stupidity, which I had never encountered before, this ends up as a thread:
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/transportation/cars/washingto n- state-rep-ed-orcutt-claims-bicycles-cause-more-pollution

which includes: Orcutt also claimed that when people drive cars they are helping to pay for the roads, whereas bicyclists "need to start paying for the roads they ride on rather than make motorists pay."

2013-03-07 08:12:20 PM
Fine fine, I guess I'll show up.

2013-03-08 07:13:13 PM

ffish: Fine fine, I guess I'll show up.

\o/

2013-03-08 11:28:59 PM
I'm booking my flight. This will be better than a trip to Hong Kong

2013-03-08 11:38:25 PM

ChrisGunner: I'm booking my flight. This will be better than a trip to Hong Kong

\o/

2013-03-09 08:18:00 PM
Well darn it! I'm having my birthday party the same night.

2013-03-09 09:58:14 PM

2013-03-09 10:20:29 PM

The only people who aren't allowed to come are those who don't like to hang out with people who drink.

2013-03-10 03:12:27 AM

ffish: Fine fine, I guess I'll show up.

Yay!

Even if someone biatches about the location we'd love to have them here.  And if next week or in 6 months they want to organize a party at a different location that's great too!

2013-03-10 05:39:27 AM
Can't do it. Sorry.

2013-03-10 04:29:27 PM

GWSuperfan: Poundit Hardus: I live in the Marina, am I allowed to come or will my presence just magnify the disdain of those biatching about the location?

There are Farker's like that?

I leave in 3 days. SO EXCITED.

2013-03-11 03:30:45 AM

heh. I used to do sound for that......
the fire department used to serve free bloody marys......IDK if they still do......
it's a good time and definitely something that should be checked out at least once.....

2013-03-11 03:34:10 AM

Cubansaltyballs: borg: I've been going to Lefty O'Douls all my life, My parents, aunts & uncles have been going since it opened. Great food and beer & it's a bar/restaurant so under 21 Farks can come. I assuming you'll be in the back dining area where there's room.

I just want beer, and maybe some fried foods.

nothing fried at Lefty's, it's a Hofbrau.
/I had dinner to go from there tonight,,,,,,,,

2013-03-11 06:45:09 PM
I am totally down, how do I sync up with where everyone will be?

2013-03-11 11:48:25 PM

2013-03-12 12:52:18 AM

gunther_bumpass:
A sausagefest? At a fark party? Why that's ridiculous. The very idea.

I lack sausage. I'm still going. So should you. And you know why.

Hi, other sailor. I can probably give you a ride, I'm shuttling a couple people. EIP for your details and I'll see about grabbing you. Caveat: You must not rape me.

2013-03-12 01:01:37 AM
ALSO:

HEY LEFTY HATERS! It's central, it's cheap, there is food and it's close to public transportation. There is room for a large crowd...IF ANY OF YOU THINK YOU CAN PICK BETTER THAT WORKS BETTER FOR EVERYONE COMING, GO AHEAD AND STEP UP AND TRY TO PLAN ONE OF THESE THINGS.

You can't make everyone happy all of the time. Suck it up, locals, I am. It's not my favorite place either.

GO TEAM PARTICIPATING!

2013-03-12 01:50:56 AM

Teriaki: GO TEAM PARTICIPATING!

*\o/*

2013-03-12 02:28:00 AM
Friday night and Saturday day plans have been finalized.., I've changed the party info and I do hope to see all the local people ... it's going to be a crazy weekend!

2013-03-12 02:35:32 AM

Mr. Murder: Sorry, but I'm scheduled to have my period then.

We're over your bloody stool.

2013-03-12 03:04:41 AM

hey its super easy to get to lefty's from the airport.
take bart.
get off a powell.
walk north 2 blocks.
take a left on geary.
arrive at lefty's.

2013-03-12 03:26:17 AM

Teriaki: gunther_bumpass:
A sausagefest? At a fark party? Why that's ridiculous. The very idea.

I lack sausage. I'm still going. So should you. And you know why.

Perfect! If I could leave my pack in your car, that would be the best. Don't quite feel like taking it from pub to pub.

No rape, aye aye

2013-03-12 03:35:09 AM

Just show up :-)

I promise I will keep my opinion about Marina people to myself!

2013-03-12 03:40:50 AM

bharrisuc: I am totally down, how do I sync up with where everyone will be?

There are details in the thread. And we're pretty obvious in public.

2013-03-12 03:43:37 AM

hey its super easy to get to lefty's from the airport.
take bart.
get off a powell.
walk north 2 blocks.
take a left on geary.
arrive at lefty's.

How much does it normally
cost to catch it from sfo? South West isn't the most dependable of flights

2013-03-12 04:02:23 AM
oh, man. seeing you guys once a year is enough for me

someone have a drinkmolest someone for me

2013-03-12 04:10:07 AM

hey its super easy to get to lefty's from the airport.
take bart.
get off a powell.
walk north 2 blocks.
take a left on geary.
arrive at lefty's.

How much does it normally
cost to catch it from sfo? South West isn't the most dependable of flights

I think it's just under $7.00
the bart is in the international terminal, I think, and the airport has free shuttles to get you there.

Or at SFO you can go to a 'shared van' stop, and get a van ride to your destination.
that costs $17 or $18   and depending on how many other people the van picks up is how long it takes to arrive at your destination.

last time I took one, I was the only passenger, so I got home quick.

A taxi from the airport costs about $45

2013-03-12 04:15:32 AM

no clever name here just move along: ChrisGunner: no clever name here just move along: ChrisGunner: Hey so I'll be flying in that night, any chance someone can pick me up at SFO? If not I'll make my way downtown.

hey its super easy to get to lefty's from the airport.
take bart.
get off a powell.
walk north 2 blocks.
take a left on geary.
arrive at lefty's.

How much does it normally
cost to catch it from sfo? South West isn't the most dependable of flights

I think it's just under $7.00

last time I took one, I was the only passenger, so I got home quick.

A taxi from the airport costs about $45

Jeebus! Yeah I might take a shuttle if I have to. I don't land until 7 and don't want to keep anyone from the festivities

2013-03-12 04:35:45 AM
probably bart and the shuttle will take about the same amount of time to get up to the city ChrisGunner

2013-03-12 11:33:38 AM
does anyone have pics from the last shindig at Lefty's?

2013-03-12 11:35:38 AM
Dijon Ketchup:
"Friday night and Saturday day plans have been finalized.., I've changed the party info"

Pardon me for being dense, but where are the details listed?

2013-03-12 12:16:13 PM

MOGGEE: does anyone have pics from the last shindig at Lefty's?

Ffish might, and they're ALL over people's fb pages. At least on mine. It was a good time.....what I remember of it.

2013-03-12 12:36:58 PM
I'm in.

2013-03-12 12:39:47 PM

o'really: Dijon Ketchup:

Pardon me for being dense, but where are the details listed?

You're pardoned ... just scroll up to the top of the page.

2013-03-12 12:45:27 PM
By the way, the Emperor Norton Bridge is lighting up Friday night. We might want to include that in the festivities.

2013-03-12 12:54:37 PM

MOGGEE: does anyone have pics from the last shindig at Lefty's?

Here's the group pic. Good times!

i282.photobucket.com

2013-03-12 01:23:21 PM

Teriaki: MOGGEE: does anyone have pics from the last shindig at Lefty's?

All my pictures are on Facebook. So ... sorry.

And yeah, you definitely showed those drinks who was boss.

2013-03-12 01:25:03 PM

sgt cyanide: oh, man. seeing you guys once a year is enough for me

Booooooooooooo.

someone have a drinkmolest someone for me

Aye aye!

<o

2013-03-12 01:29:04 PM

Teriaki: gunther_bumpass:
A sausagefest? At a fark party? Why that's ridiculous. The very idea.

I lack sausage. I'm still going. So should you. And you know why.

No YOU are.

2013-03-12 01:35:42 PM

Dijon Ketchup: Here's the group pic. Good times!

Ah, the mammaries....

2013-03-12 01:37:45 PM

gunther_bumpass: Teriaki: gunther_bumpass:
A sausagefest? At a fark party? Why that's ridiculous. The very idea.

I lack sausage. I'm still going. So should you. And you know why.

No YOU are.

This doesn't even make any sense.....not that I expect any less.

2013-03-12 01:39:27 PM

....I can't believe I just saw this message.

2013-03-12 01:47:33 PM

Teriaki: ....I can't believe I just saw this message.

Unfortunately flights were running $500+, so I had to pass.

Sorry.

2013-03-12 01:50:39 PM

Teriaki: gunther_bumpass: Teriaki: gunther_bumpass:
A sausagefest? At a fark party? Why that's ridiculous. The very idea.

I lack sausage. I'm still going. So should you. And you know why.

No YOU are.

This doesn't even make any sense.....not that I expect any less.

I might do the friday dildo run instead, maybe help people name them.

2013-03-12 01:53:11 PM

The Headless Horseman's Headless Horse: Teriaki: ....I can't believe I just saw this message.

Unfortunately flights were running $500+, so I had to pass.

Sorry.

No need to apologize to me for that!

2013-03-12 01:56:10 PM
gunther_bumpass:

I might do the friday dildo run instead, maybe help people name them.

I HAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS. Call them all Ned.

2013-03-12 02:10:47 PM

Teriaki: gunther_bumpass:

I might do the friday dildo run instead, maybe help people name them.

I HAVE SOME SUGGESTIONS. Call them all Ned.

ha ha ha ha hSHUTUP!

2013-03-12 02:57:16 PM
Have fun you weirdos! (jealous)

2013-03-12 03:03:03 PM
lol I'm usually at Doc's on a friday night, anyway.

now this.....

WORLDS COLLIDING!

2013-03-12 04:46:27 PM

now this.....

WORLDS COLLIDING!

Well, we don't know what you look like. You could scope us out when we come in and decide not to join us. That would be a shame though, the more the merrier!

2013-03-12 05:32:35 PM

Teriaki: no clever name here just move along: lol I'm usually at Doc's on a friday night, anyway.

now this.....

WORLDS COLLIDING!

hahaha!!!   we usually leave docs by 8 or 9 and go to dinner because the place gets unbearably full of hipsters, so IDK about hanging out there......... but I will probably go to Lefty's on Sat......

2013-03-12 05:37:20 PM
Booyah.  Hotel room reserved for Saturday, I'm in.

2013-03-12 05:44:04 PM

SumFrequency: Booyah.  Hotel room reserved for Saturday, I'm in.

Really! Awesome!

2013-03-12 05:44:34 PM

SumFrequency: Booyah.  Hotel room reserved for Saturday, I'm in.

\o/

2013-03-12 05:57:29 PM

Teriaki: Really! Awesome!

GWSuperfan: \o/

I'm probably going to be jetlagged to hell, but I'll give it my best.

2013-03-12 06:02:12 PM

SumFrequency: Teriaki: Really! Awesome!

GWSuperfan: \o/

I'm probably going to be jetlagged to hell, but I'll give it my best.

I'm excited to meet you. Jetlag or no :)

2013-03-12 06:23:08 PM

2013-03-12 06:34:00 PM

Peaches N. Regalia: I'll try to make it to at least one of these events. I've never been to a FARK Party before. You people better not disappoint me.

THE PRESSURE IS TOO GREAT!

/we don't disappoint, just don't have crazy expectations!

2013-03-12 08:02:34 PM

SumFrequency: Teriaki: Really! Awesome!

GWSuperfan: \o/

I'm probably going to be jetlagged to hell, but I'll give it my best.

Join the club bro!

2013-03-14 03:17:51 AM

SumFrequency: Teriaki: Really! Awesome!

GWSuperfan: \o/

I'm probably going to be jetlagged to hell, but I'll give it my best.

I'm driving all night, so ssssshhhh.

2013-03-14 03:40:22 AM
I'm so excited to see farkers that I don't know. I'm looking forward to meeting peeps!

2013-03-14 08:42:48 PM
I've been a FARK fan for years, live in SF, and just now created a username. Will try to come out tomorrow to Rosamunde!

2013-03-15 10:53:55 AM
well, this is shaping up nicely

my fedora and i will join the festivities this afternoon, room for tonite at king george & i'll hang out tomrrow as long as i can handle the massive crowds :))

welcome to san francisco, visitors!!

2013-03-15 11:04:42 AM
En route. King George tonight.

2013-03-15 11:25:47 AM
Kevin72 here. I'll be at the Rosemunde Grille right after work. With a blue shirt and chartreuse tie so you'll know it's me.

2013-03-15 04:21:13 PM

2013-03-15 04:27:22 PM

bharrisuc: I will be checking in after work then heading down, my main problem is meeting up with everyone once I get down there. Anyone going to have a fark tshirt on or something?

I'll have a shamrock wand with me and be wearing a green paisley v-neck shirt. Just go up to people and say 'Do you FARK?"  I'm sure that'll be JUST fine :)  Actually I think it'll be obvious who we are ... just look for the large group of drunk people.  Or the drunk group of large people.

2013-03-15 04:29:07 PM
I'm going to post when we get to each pub tonight in this thread, so latecomers can find where we are.  We will follow the above schedule give or take 15 mins.  And after Good Vibrations I'll let you all know where we end up.

2013-03-15 08:02:22 PM
I might be able to make it around the time everyone heads to Good Vibrations.

Also, couldn't hurt to pick up a few more Fleshlights.

2013-03-15 09:08:47 PM
leg! There's a bunch of Farkers at Rosemunds munching on sausages. :)

2013-03-15 09:45:37 PM
Lefty's is gonna be crowded 2 hours after the St Patrick's Day Parade... Go all the way to the back bar.

For those TFers that get there early, please advise the management that we'll be there en mass riding tall in the saddle and spending money freely.  They'll help put tables together

2013-03-15 10:10:46 PM
We're her at Mission Bar.

2013-03-15 10:18:28 PM
If anyone wants to see/join some typical SF crazy... The Brides Of March is on Saturday as well. Think mini-Santacon / bar crawl but with everyone dolled out in wedding dresses. First stop is Tunnel Top Bar at 2:30p. I'll be there.

2013-03-15 10:50:48 PM
Anyone in South Bay wanna carpool?

2013-03-15 11:21:15 PM
We're now at Docs Clocks for the next hour. Woo!

2013-03-16 12:44:07 AM

imgod2u: Anyone in South Bay wanna carpool?

Where are you located?  I'm heading in tomorrow and plan on parking at SFO and BARTing it in.  You're welcome to hitch a ride.

2013-03-16 12:46:43 AM
Now at Blondies on Valencia between 16th & 17th.

2013-03-16 01:01:03 AM

SumFrequency: imgod2u: Anyone in South Bay wanna carpool?

Wouldn't Millbrae be easier?   Plus you don't have to pay for parking at the Millbrae station.

2013-03-16 01:06:24 AM

mcnguyen: SumFrequency: imgod2u: Anyone in South Bay wanna carpool?

I'm staying overnight, so don't know BART's policies on that sort of thing....I'm sort of newish in the area so haven't had time to figure it out.  Just want to make sure my car is in the physical area I left it when I try to return to it.  The webpage said daily parking only.  Otherwise, hell yeah, Millbrae would rock, making life that much easier.

Ideally I'd park in Sunnyvale and Caltrain it in via BART.

2013-03-16 03:43:50 AM
omg, I've been contracting in the area for the past 5 months and finally something fun pops up and I'm back home for the weekend.

2013-03-16 03:46:25 AM

Nothing To See Here: Live over in Oakland, too far to go . . .

Dude, the BART is nothing but a hop skip and a jump.

2013-03-16 04:31:16 AM
Barely caught the last train back to Berkeley from the Friday night portion of SF Farkapalooza. Tomorrow = Phase II, Farkers in the flesh, Electric bugaloo!

2013-03-16 07:40:22 AM
Stopped in to say -- wishing you all a truly tremendous time!

2013-03-16 09:10:39 AM
Totes jelly!

2013-03-16 10:39:25 AM
Have a drink for me! HAVE IT. *threatening fist shake*

2013-03-16 11:56:25 AM

divx88: Nothing To See Here: Live over in Oakland, too far to go . . .

Dude, the BART is nothing but a hop skip and a jump.

yeah, you don't even need to do the skip.
I'll be there and taking Bart in.

2013-03-16 12:56:37 PM
Oh my voice is unhappy this morning.

Union Square 11am still?

2013-03-16 02:19:06 PM

tenpoundsofcheese: divx88: Nothing To See Here: Live over in Oakland, too far to go . . .

Dude, the BART is nothing but a hop skip and a jump.

yeah, you don't even need to do the skip.
I'll be there and taking Bart in.

I'll see if I can get a troll mask for you if you actually do come, Cheese.

2013-03-16 02:59:27 PM
What the fark did I do last night and are there photos?

Also, I believe I own sumfrequency a titty squeeze and Harrison you are being penalized for skipping out before doing that body shot. Now you have to do two.

2013-03-16 04:42:55 PM
Great meeting many of y'all last night. Will be busy rest of weekend but perhaps I'll see some of the SF crew again soon?

2013-03-16 05:48:32 PM
Out swimming and motorbiking but I'll be at Lefty's, oh yeah.

2013-03-16 06:07:39 PM

mhuckins: What the fark did I do last night and are there photos?

O_o

2013-03-16 07:08:04 PM
well dear farkers, looks like I'm not going to make this one tonight....

2 days ago I spontaneously bought a ticket to Mexico for next thursday.
then my job schedules me to work Sun-Wed, and Sun at 8a.m. ...

Sooooooo not conducive to drinking a lot...........

so boooooooo!!!!!!   I hope you all have fun!  I guess I'll have to catch the next SF fark party.........

2013-03-16 07:32:28 PM
Trying my best, but it's looking iffy.

Quick question: How do you put out an electrical fire, water or Co2 ?

2013-03-16 07:48:58 PM

Nothing To See Here: Trying my best, but it's looking iffy.
Co2 ?

Are these 2 the same poster? Or nothing to see hear just move along?????????

2013-03-16 08:13:18 PM

Nothing To See Here: Trying my best, but it's looking iffy.
Co2 ?

Are these 2 the same poster? Or nothing to see hear just move along?????????

Don't know <a data-cke-saved-href="<a href=" href="<a href=" http:="" www.fark.com="" comments="" 7574153="" 83074284#c83074284"="" target="_blank">no clever name here just move along

2013-03-16 08:19:41 PM

Nothing To See Here: Trying my best, but it's looking iffy.
Co2 ?

Are these 2 the same poster? Or nothing to see hear just move along?????????

What I meant to say was, I don't know the other Farker, and I only have the one Alias.

2013-03-16 08:23:59 PM
haha no we are not the same person....I am me and me alone......
I wanted to give you people a heads up.
I'm in Union Square and I just stopped at Lucky's to get a salad to go.
(dont judge me.......)
ANYWAY Lucky's is already standing room only.
It's full of Brides.....and others celebrating St. Pat's.......

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT!!!!!!
they are running a cash only bar today, and giving out bracelets at the door for admission.

thought u guys would want to know. I was just in there 10 minutes ago.

2013-03-16 09:14:21 PM

Nothing To See Here: Trying my best, but it's looking iffy.
Co2 ?

Are these 2 the same poster? Or nothing to see hear just move along?????????

I figured. Just amaxzing that consecutive posters used the same meme for a handle.

2013-03-16 09:20:21 PM
Damn the bad luck, my dog are my BART ticket.

And it's a cash Bar?

I was going to call the bartender and by a round, damn luck of the Irish . . .

2013-03-16 09:22:34 PM
Damn the bad luck, my dog ate my BART ticket.

And it's a cash Bar?

I was going to call the bartender and by a round, damn luck of the Irish . . .

2013-03-16 09:46:40 PM
It's WAY crowded here. But we called on the power of Fark and got a table all the back on the right. See you all here!

2013-03-16 10:37:35 PM
Was going to try and make it but no go... The wife has been sick since Friday :(

2013-03-17 12:01:07 AM

Kevin72: Nothing To See Here: Kevin72: no clever name here just move along: well dear farkers, looks like I'm not going to make this one ..

Nothing To See Here: Trying my best, but it's looking iffy.
Co2 ?

Are these 2 the same poster? Or nothing to see hear just move along?????????

yea that is funny..... i never saw that other guy post until today.......so we both have similar names and both live in SF....
crazy!

2013-03-17 01:45:56 AM
Sears Grille 9:30 is Plan A for Sunday.

2013-03-17 03:17:07 AM
Thanks all who turned up, was great to meet you all...

2013-03-17 03:22:05 AM
I'M SO SORRY.

good lord.

2013-03-17 04:59:18 AM
The Huffer was there....
xf9.xanga.com

2013-03-17 05:05:08 AM
WARRIORS!
WARRIORS!

xbd.xanga.com

2013-03-17 04:27:47 PM

2013-03-17 10:03:18 PM

Deterministic: SumFrequency- I didn't get your last name, drop me an email...if you are passing through Switzerland or London I'll sort you out with beers ;)

It will happen.  Oh yes, it will.

2013-03-18 03:19:06 PM
encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com

Kevin72: The Huffer was there....
[xf9.xanga.com image 435x580]

Kevin72, thanks for the help with the make-up

//Happy St Patrick Tribett's Day!