Do you have adblock enabled?
Host: Show_The_O_Face
Description: Omaha Fark Party at the Upstream Brewery Oct 20th at 7pm
Date/Time: October 20, 2012 - 07:00 PM (local time)
Party Info: So we are going to have an Omaha Fark Party at 7pm at the Upstream brewery on 171st and West Center road (full address for GPS is 17070 Wright Plaza, Omaha, NE 68130). We have the Lounge room reserved for our gathering needs. It's going to be a cash bar (duh), but if you want to order food, contact Show_the_O_Face at Ultrafark . com and I can add it to our banquet menu with a small donation.

2103 clicks; posted to Main » on 20 Oct 2012 at 7:59 AM (2 years ago)   |  Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»

First | « | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | » | Last | Show all

2012-10-07 03:45:53 PM
Too bad I don't live in Bellevue anymore, I would be there.

2012-10-07 11:02:30 PM
Okay, so it doesn't look like we're going to have Drew. He has to go to Portland that weekend for something. But we will still have Mike and Tony, which, frankly, is pretty goddamn amazing. Seriously, y'all have no idea how lucky we are to have even one member of Fark's management team, let alone two.

2012-10-09 08:46:09 PM

2012-10-09 08:53:30 PM
Actually, it is the Lounge room we have available for our party needs.

2012-10-09 09:12:33 PM

I have no idea what their food is like so Papa Johns sounds good to me.

2012-10-09 10:10:21 PM

One Bad Apple: Show_The_O_Face: Ok all, I did reserve the legacy room. I can provide a little bit of food, but I'll need your help if you want more than a couple of pizza's. I can provide a link to the banquet menu if anyone has some requests.

I have no idea what their food is like so Papa Johns sounds good to me.

We've had our company xmas party (or holiday party for those so inclined) at the Upstream (one downtown, one out west) and it's not half bad. Of course, that's buffett-style not made to order....still... not too bad.

2012-10-09 10:39:31 PM
If all else fails, at least there's beer.

2012-10-10 01:47:55 PM

Post the menu that you posted in the FB thingy. I think we should have a couple appetizer platters as well. Also, I will throw down some cash towards fod costs.

2012-10-13 07:57:18 PM
ONE WEEK.

2012-10-13 08:02:41 PM
this is bad news... for Omaha.

2012-10-13 08:03:52 PM
Corn... corn.... more corn.... corn... juggalo... corn....

2012-10-13 08:08:15 PM

Joe The Plumber: this is bad news... for Omaha.

omaha HUSSEIN nebraska

2012-10-13 08:28:51 PM
Ill be there.

2012-10-13 08:31:17 PM
the words Obama and Fark seem to be redundant

2012-10-13 09:05:18 PM
Hmm. Only 13 hours away...

2012-10-13 10:06:25 PM

llevrok: the words Obama and Fark seem to be redundant

WTF? I hope you're not going to be at the party. You seem dumb.

2012-10-13 10:14:27 PM

angrymacface: Hmm. Only 13 hours away...

You are one of the top ten Farkers I'd like to meet.

2012-10-13 10:15:26 PM

Aikidogamer: Ill be there.

Horray!

2012-10-13 10:24:32 PM

angrymacface: Hmm. Only 13 hours away...

Dude, what's that, like 800 miles? Too long a drive to come to Omaha. ;)

2012-10-13 11:52:44 PM
I couldn't find a fb thingy for the fark party. I'm doing it wrong, aren't I?

/going

2012-10-13 11:59:16 PM

/going

Woohoo!

See if this will work for you.

2012-10-14 12:02:34 AM

Show_The_O_Face: DownIncognito: I couldn't find a fb thingy for the fark party. I'm doing it wrong, aren't I?

/going

Woohoo!

See if this will work for you.

Eh.

I can't figure it out.

Anyway, 7pm, Upstream in Legacy off 170th and center.

2012-10-14 12:20:45 AM
I will so be there.
The Upstream is one of my favorite places in Omaha.

2012-10-14 02:52:07 AM
I live in Omaha. I will be there with a black suite and skinny tie. Yes, I am that guy.
You got a problem with that? Buy me a shot and we will discuss. But mind you, at
my age I don't give a fark, so shut the fark up and drink that shot (you buy for me) with me.
Let the games begin!
cheers!

2012-10-14 03:34:23 AM
...make that a cute-lookin guy in a black suite with a skinny tie.

2012-10-14 11:48:48 AM

The lounge is rather tiny.

2012-10-14 03:56:12 PM

EvilVanMan: Show_The_O_Face: Actually, it is the Lounge room we have available for our party needs.

The lounge is rather tiny.

Well, we can always just take over the rest of the bar, depending on how many people actually show up.

2012-10-14 09:02:20 PM
Pending the results of the football game that day, might stop in for a bit.

2012-10-15 09:05:38 PM

The lounge is rather tiny.

It was my intention that we'd have pretty much the upstairs to ourselves including the pool tables.

2012-10-18 08:08:30 PM
Don't worry folks. I found my hat.

Also, I REALLY will be keeping the drinking down as I have to be at work at like 8am Sunday. :(

2012-10-18 10:00:11 PM

2012-10-18 10:48:48 PM

Please wear a pink ribbon around your LEFT ankle.

2012-10-19 11:22:45 AM

Please wear a pink ribbon around your LEFT ankle.

Just look for the chick in the panda hat.

2012-10-19 11:37:25 AM

Please wear a pink ribbon around your LEFT ankle.

Just look for the chick in the panda hat.

Oh shiat, a Panda hat? I was going to wear a wolf hat... I may have to find a different hat altogether now.

2012-10-19 01:20:15 PM

Please wear a pink ribbon around your LEFT ankle.

Just look for the chick in the panda hat.

Yeah, it'll be a panda hat, unless I find a cooler hat at the zoo.

2012-10-19 01:36:33 PM

CraicBaby: andyofne: CraicBaby: andyofne: CraicBaby: Should anyone have trouble finding us, you can Tweet at me. My Twitter is in my profile. Or, if you're friends with me on Facebook, you can just shoot me a message.

Please wear a pink ribbon around your LEFT ankle.

Just look for the chick in the panda hat.

Yeah, it'll be a panda hat, unless I find a cooler hat at the zoo.

Like a live penguin hat? I tried that last year but I ended up spending the weekend in jail.

2012-10-19 03:36:24 PM
I would like to go. Do you have to RSVP? Do you have to be a total farker?

2012-10-19 03:53:58 PM

lendog: I would like to go. Do you have to RSVP? Do you have to be a total farker?

Lendog from tnt. cartoon fame? Just show up.

2012-10-19 04:05:21 PM
Last minute roll call ?

One Bad Apple

quiotu

lendog

andyofne

CraicBaby

The English Major

Show_The_O_Face

KingoftheCheese

TheLads69

Omahawg

Klom Dark

Maybe a few filthy lurkers too ?

2012-10-19 05:04:31 PM

One Bad Apple: Last minute roll call ?

One Bad Apple

quiotu

lendog

andyofne

CraicBaby

The English Major

Show_The_O_Face

KingoftheCheese

TheLads69

Omahawg

Klom Dark

Maybe a few filthy lurkers too ?

Looks like it's going to be a sausage fest. *sigh*

2012-10-19 05:04:48 PM
I dunno if I'm a filthy lurker, but I'll be there and so will Unfreakable.

2012-10-19 05:39:23 PM

Mike: I dunno if I'm a filthy lurker, but I'll be there and so will Unfreakable.

...who is currently in Norton, Kansas but still going

2012-10-19 05:40:33 PM
Present. And a plus 1.

2012-10-19 08:21:20 PM

andyofne:

Looks like it's going to be a sausage fest. *sigh*

I'm holding out hope that Omahawg will show up with a harem of strippers and other *ahem* working girls.

THE lendog from Todd and Tyler ?

shiat, I have a sponsorship to whore out if you want it

2012-10-19 08:34:41 PM
Wish I could make it, but between working tomorrow and wife wanting to go shopping Sunday morning it is a bit to far to drive for me

2012-10-19 08:41:02 PM
Goddammit so much...i couldn't attend this or the potential 20,000' MSL model rocket launch (^) in Pickrell this weekend due to scheduled power relocation at work...which has now been pushed back to 17-Nov according to the email I received at 5:20 this afternoon.

F-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U

2012-10-19 08:42:19 PM
If only I had a flying car....

2012-10-19 09:12:31 PM
right now, One Bad Apple, if I show up at all it might be with a 3 year old

I am planning on at least stopping in but I also have another engagement saturday night at big john's billiards to see an old friend who is in from out of town.

2012-10-19 09:24:10 PM

Omahawg: right now, One Bad Apple, if I show up at all it might be with a 3 year old

.... go on...

2012-10-19 09:25:21 PM

We'd still love to have you.

First | « | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | » | Last | Show all