Do you have adblock enabled?

Host: Show_The_O_Face
Description: Omaha Fark Party at the Upstream Brewery Oct 20th at 7pm
Date/Time: October 20, 2012 - 07:00 PM (local time)
Party Info: So we are going to have an Omaha Fark Party at 7pm at the Upstream brewery on 171st and West Center road (full address for GPS is 17070 Wright Plaza, Omaha, NE 68130). We have the Lounge room reserved for our gathering needs. It's going to be a cash bar (duh), but if you want to order food, contact Show_the_O_Face at Ultrafark . com and I can add it to our banquet menu with a small donation.

2106 clicks; posted to Main » on 20 Oct 2012 at 7:59 AM (3 years ago)   |   Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»

First | « | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | » | Last | Show all

2012-09-21 10:43:39 AM

otaku69: Omahawg: fark west o. everything is too weird west of 72nd street with its lame chain lookalike suburban mentality and Big Red Cornshucker religion.

ya'll just too scared to come downtown?

my sentiments exactly

Urban sprawl is not an issue that originated in Omaha.

Anyway, I don't think anyone would have not gone had it been downtown.

2012-09-21 11:21:22 AM

andyofne: Living out in West Omaha, I don't find that I need to go downtown very often. While I like what they're doing, I don't want to deal with paying $8 to park so I can walk around in the Old Market (which isn't that exciting to begin with) or spend 40 minutes circling around looking for a spot for free.

Yup, that's a big reason why the West O location was chosen. Parking is a biatch downtown and people are more likely to come if they don't have to pay for parking.

2012-09-21 08:47:23 PM
Iowa farkers allowed across the river?

2012-09-21 09:11:59 PM

TheLads69: Iowa farkers allowed across the river?

Doesn't IOWA stand for In Omaha Without Asking ?

2012-09-21 10:00:51 PM

TheLads69: Iowa farkers allowed across the river?

Well, we're letting The English Major in, so I suppose so.

2012-09-22 02:30:27 AM

One Bad Apple: TheLads69: Iowa farkers allowed across the river?

Doesn't IOWA stand for In Omaha Without Asking ?

I thought it was Idiots Out Wandering Around.

2012-09-22 08:21:05 AM

CraicBaby: TheLads69: Iowa farkers allowed across the river?

Well, we're letting The English Major in, so I suppose so.

FOR THE LAST TIME, I LIVE IN ILLINOIS. Granted, I'm directly across the river from Iowa, but that's not the point. My mailing address is in a state that is not Iowa.

2012-09-22 08:30:40 AM
i789.photobucket.com

2012-09-22 09:00:13 AM

video man: One Bad Apple: TheLads69: Iowa farkers allowed across the river?

Doesn't IOWA stand for In Omaha Without Asking ?

I thought it was Idiots Out Wandering Around.

I'm
On
Welfare
Again

But seriously feel welcome to join us, Iowegians

2012-09-22 11:52:27 AM

ThreeEdgedSword: [i789.photobucket.com image 460x605]

Der Führer is not invited, because last time, I couldn't have a Screwdriver since he'd eliminated all the juice.

2012-10-01 12:54:10 PM
All y'all who said you're coming better show up. Jus' sayin.

2012-10-01 01:24:26 PM

CraicBaby: All y'all who said you're coming better show up. Jus' sayin.

Just remind me a couple days prior. :)

2012-10-06 08:00:30 PM

2012-10-06 08:01:41 PM
I'm pretty pumped for this. Even if stupid laws say I can't drink.

2012-10-06 08:01:47 PM

Then you can finally get your revenge?

2012-10-06 08:05:49 PM

Man. All we need now is a Drew...

/hint hint.

2012-10-06 08:07:32 PM

Man. All we need now is a Drew...

/hint hint.

Maybe you should have a lookalike contest.

2012-10-06 08:15:16 PM

Man. All we need now is a Drew...

/hint hint.

I CAN'T HELP IT IF HE WON'T RETURN MY EMAIL.

2012-10-06 08:32:36 PM

Man. All we need now is a Drew...

/hint hint.

I CAN'T HELP IT IF HE WON'T RETURN MY EMAIL.

Haha. I was just hoping it would send him an alert and he'd be like: "Oh yeah!
I forgot about that. I better pop into the thread and tell them that I'm totes gonna be there."

2012-10-06 08:33:33 PM
All, let me know if you want me to order food off the banquet menu.

I do take donations if you were going to order food anyway.

Someone can clicky pop it since i'm on mobile.

http://www.upstreambrewing.com/pdf/Up stream_BanquetBrochure.pdf

2012-10-06 08:34:29 PM

Man. All we need now is a Drew...

/hint hint.

I CAN'T HELP IT IF HE WON'T RETURN MY EMAIL.

Haha. I was just hoping it would send him an alert and he'd be like: "Oh yeah!

I'm just assuming he's busy this weekend because the Reddit guys are going to be in Lexington in a couple days.

2012-10-06 08:40:32 PM
ahhh good ole Omaha, the child molesting capitol of the world.

2012-10-06 08:52:18 PM

CraicBaby: KingoftheCheese: CraicBaby: KingoftheCheese: CraicBaby: TWO WEEKS. And we will have 2 Fark admins, as Mike and Unfreakable will be there.

Man. All we need now is a Drew...

/hint hint.

I CAN'T HELP IT IF HE WON'T RETURN MY EMAIL.

Haha. I was just hoping it would send him an alert and he'd be like: "Oh yeah!

Ah.

2012-10-06 08:53:32 PM

mikeray: ahhh good ole Omaha, the child molesting capitol of the world.

You're familiar with Omaha, then?

2012-10-06 08:54:59 PM
You Farkers better drink at least $350 worth of booze.

2012-10-06 08:58:26 PM

Show_The_O_Face: You Farkers better drink at least $350 worth of booze.

I guarantee that I will drink at least 1% of that. And on that, you have my word.

2012-10-06 08:59:20 PM

Show_The_O_Face: You Farkers better drink at least $350 worth of booze.

Or die trying

2012-10-06 09:58:23 PM

Show_The_O_Face: You Farkers better drink at least $350 worth of booze.

I doubt I'll have more than 2 drinks.

I have a drinking problem. If I exceed 2, I rarely stop until I'm dry humping every bar stool in the place.

2012-10-06 09:59:00 PM

I doubt I'll have more than 2 drinks.

But, then again, at the prices they charge at the Upstream. I'm sure it wont take long to hit $350.

2012-10-06 10:26:01 PM

I doubt I'll have more than 2 drinks.

That's cool. Even if 30 people have only two drinks that's $300. I'm not worried.

2012-10-06 10:33:49 PM

Show_The_O_Face: andyofne: Show_The_O_Face: You Farkers better drink at least $350 worth of booze.

I doubt I'll have more than 2 drinks.

Do you think you'll find 30 farkers in Nebraska?

2012-10-06 10:35:10 PM

andyofne: Do you think you'll find 30 farkers in Nebraska?

There's people coming from surrounding states.

2012-10-06 11:01:07 PM

One Bad Apple: Methadone Girls: Where's Omaha?

It's the beach between Utah and Gold

Too obscure. Remember, they stopped teaching history in the 80s.

2012-10-06 11:14:22 PM

AeroSquid: I read this as Obama Fark Party........

I also read it as Obama Fark party. You know Biden would end up with a lampshade on his head.

2012-10-06 11:42:41 PM
Last years Omaha FARK party:

i1162.photobucket.com

2012-10-06 11:43:21 PM

CraicBaby: andyofne: Do you think you'll find 30 farkers in Nebraska?

There's people coming from surrounding states.

TEAM ILLINOIS

2012-10-06 11:52:36 PM

There's people coming from surrounding states.

TEAM ILLINOIS

$5 says that this OJ here doesn't show up.

2012-10-07 12:00:01 AM

ThreeEdgedSword: $5 says that this OJ here doesn't show up.

If he shows up, I'll do a shot of tequila.

2012-10-07 12:06:35 AM

ThreeEdgedSword: The English Major: CraicBaby: andyofne: Do you think you'll find 30 farkers in Nebraska?

There's people coming from surrounding states.

TEAM ILLINOIS

$5 says that this OJ here doesn't show up.

TEM better show up. He's one of the reasons I'm even going to this thing.

2012-10-07 12:18:06 AM

He's the reason we're having it on the 20th, because he said he would be in town that weekend.

2012-10-07 12:20:21 AM

I will actually be there on Friday afternoon.

2012-10-07 12:23:40 AM

I will actually be there on Friday afternoon.

You were in Chicago for a party weekend and didn't show up to the party. Pics or it didn't happen.

2012-10-07 01:09:31 AM
And me with a 6:30 am flight the next day. Sigh.

2012-10-07 01:18:40 AM

vice_magnet: And me with a 6:30 am flight the next day. Sigh.

Eh, you can sleep on the plane :)

2012-10-07 04:03:08 AM
I read that as, "Obama Fark Party," wondered why it wasn't in the Politics tab.

Sorry. My bad.

2012-10-07 09:28:52 AM

Whiskey Pete: Last years Omaha FARK party:

[i1162.photobucket.com image 850x637]

i39.tinypic.com

and the year before that.

/actually taken by a friend of my wife in okoboji
//*shudder*

2012-10-07 09:31:14 AM
BREAKING NEWS:
People often read the first and last letter of a word and ignore the rest.

More at 11.

2012-10-07 09:41:55 AM

ThreeEdgedSword: The English Major: CraicBaby: KingoftheCheese: TEM better show up. He's one of the reasons I'm even going to this thing.

I will actually be there on Friday afternoon.

I will be avoiding all cameras.

2012-10-07 10:05:18 AM

Whiskey Pete: Last years Omaha FARK party:

[i1162.photobucket.com image 850x637]

Ratio wise that isn't so bad

2012-10-07 10:24:49 AM

One Bad Apple: Whiskey Pete: Last years Omaha FARK party:

[i1162.photobucket.com image 850x637]

Ratio wise that isn't so bad

There's another dude peeking around the corner. You can spot his red ball cap.

First | « | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | » | Last | Show all