Do you have adblock enabled?

Host: VivianVivisect
Description: FINAL REMINDER - "Bowling for Farks" - Orange County Fark Party, August 25th. 7:00PM (3.5 Hours from now) With your SoCal Party Hosts VivianVivisect and GWSuperfan
Date/Time: August 25, 2012 - 07:00 PM (local time)
Party Info: This will be a belated birthday celebration for GWSuperfan, by demand and votes, we are having a bowling tournament and Fark Party, there is a bar inside the location and also food.

Location: Irvine Lanes
3415 Michelson Dr
Irvine, CA 92612
(949) 786-9625
(view map)

2546 clicks; posted to Main » on 25 Aug 2012 at 6:48 PM (3 years ago)   |   Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»

Oldest | « | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | » | Newest | Show all

2012-08-19 02:10:19 AM

Supes: Ms_Behavin: I thought it was settled for bowling at Irvine Lanes?

Yeah it is.... the latecomers to this thread will just have to deal with bowling.

/still should come though, even if you're not bowlers. I know I'm not.

The last time I bowled I had the game of my life...can't remember my score though.

/both might have something to do with the amount of alcohol I consumed

2012-08-19 02:11:39 AM
WOW A FARK PARTY IN THE CITY I LIVE IN!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO

2012-08-19 04:53:19 AM
It sounds like fun, and well I'm not trying to threadjack but fark party Huntsville, AL sometime I know there's at least a few farkers here, and tips on making this happen.

/EIP if you do feel it's threadjacking.

2012-08-19 08:10:08 PM

Ms_Behavin: aerojockey: moosesashi: Dave & Busters at the Irvine Spectrum would be a viable option. Don't know if I'm actually going to go though.

Dave & Busters seems like it'd be a bad idea for a group of strangers many of whom had just met. You're running around D&B now you gotta find your unfamiliar group members again.

I thought it was settled for bowling at Irvine Lanes?

think so, but the early posts in the thread discussing ideasl probably through them off.

2012-08-20 06:53:56 PM
Yay, a Fark Party in OC? Awesome! I finally created an account just to respond to this! And I never go to parties, should be gre-- what hun? We're hosting an event that night? NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo.........

Oh well, have a good time. Post pics, i wanna hear some good stories! :-D

2012-08-21 04:02:42 PM

2012-08-21 04:23:59 PM

2012-08-21 05:09:49 PM

GWSuperfan: No offense, but the venue has been set for over a week, and there's less than a week until the party. Also, I'm not sure what could be closer to OC than a venue that is actually IN ORANGE COUNTY.

He's not a real person, homeslice. Just ignore him.

2012-08-23 03:17:55 AM
My car is iffy. Anyone driving down to the Fark Party from/through the Westside who wants some free gas and doesn't mind awkward company, EIP.

2012-08-23 04:00:18 AM

cyberspacedout: Sounds fun. So what's the plan? Do people just show up and get a game going, or will someone have reserved a lane? Never been there, so I don't know how busy the place gets on Saturday nights.

Chris and I will be there early, look for the baby blue, and gray balloons, I will rent out a lane for an hour, the rest is up to you

2012-08-23 04:02:09 AM

GWSuperfan: xl5150: Would anyone be interested in going to a comedy club? I go to the Comedy Store and heckle the comics all the time. It's surprisingly fun. Maybe we could find somewhere closer to OC and do that?

I read that in the GWSUPERFAN voice, like are you farking kidding me?!

2012-08-23 04:04:23 AM

VivianVivisect: I will rent out a lane for an hour, the rest is up to you

I was gonna rent 4 lanes for a couple of hours to get things rolling.

/my contribution
//someone better buy me a beer

2012-08-23 10:22:33 AM
The husband and I will be there, should we hunt for folks in the bar or at the lanes? I think the only people I'll recognise are our two hosts ;)

2012-08-24 12:42:29 PM

GWSuperfan: VivianVivisect: I will rent out a lane for an hour, the rest is up to you

I was gonna rent 4 lanes for a couple of hours to get things rolling.

/my contribution
//someone better buy me a beer

I'll rent space on one of your lanes for a few beers! :)

2012-08-24 06:23:33 PM

katemonster: I'll rent space on one of your lanes for a few beers! :)

Works for me. I figure we'll need a few lanes to get the tourney going.

2012-08-24 06:32:13 PM
y'all have an impeccable knack for picking weekends i cant do stuff.

2012-08-24 06:35:38 PM
holy crap - now that HH isn't going, i might be able to make this one ...

2012-08-24 06:37:09 PM
lololol dammit

2012-08-24 06:43:28 PM

vincent_blackshadow: holy crap - now that HH isn't going, i might be able to make this one ...

bahahahahaha

2012-08-24 06:44:05 PM

WIN

2012-08-24 07:07:21 PM
y'all know i'm kidding about that, HH & i have Long History of not seeing each other ...

/but seriously, i'm at least 50/50

2012-08-24 09:14:31 PM
Awesome, my birthday is on the 27th and there's not a chance I can get a party going on Monday. All of my friends are breeders with schedules.
It's far from the Valley, but I'll probably be there.

2012-08-24 09:54:03 PM
I guess I'll go, since I live 4 miles from there. >.<

I just hope that people don't get on my case. People here have said mean things because I'm transgender. I totally look like a guy, though, and am fat, so maybe they'll make fun of me. =/

2012-08-24 09:59:10 PM
Dadoody: WOW A FARK PARTY IN THE CITY I LIVE IN!

Is the city you live in, the city of angels?

2012-08-24 10:15:06 PM

I didn't know anyone when I went to FarkCon. It's okay I'll be there, everyone is really nice

Also Vivian in a bustier woo hoo is a sight to behold!

j/k
maybe

2012-08-24 11:14:34 PM

Gyrfalcon: VivianVivisect: Myria: Should I go to this? I live in Irvine. I don't know anyone on Fark, though, and I'm not a famous member or anything.

Also Vivian in a bustier woo hoo is a sight to behold!

j/k
maybe

I just hope I don't get harassed for being weird

2012-08-24 11:29:00 PM

I was gonna rent 4 lanes for a couple of hours to get things rolling.

/my contribution
//someone better buy me a beer

You're probably going to be wasted from all the birthday beers. Wait, never mind. I forgot most of us farkers are closet alcoholics. Disregard and carry on.

2012-08-24 11:55:12 PM

Myria: I just hope I don't get harassed for being weird

At a FARK party?

2012-08-25 12:14:17 AM

Ms_Behavin: I forgot most of us farkers are closet alcoholics.

I don't think it's that big of a secret.

2012-08-25 12:15:05 AM

GWSuperfan: Myria: I just hope I don't get harassed for being weird

At a FARK party?

See my post 3 above that one. >.%lt;

2012-08-25 12:20:03 AM

Myria: See my post 3 above that one.

I saw it. You won't get any guff from me. I'm pretty tight with the director of the local LGBTQ center. :P

2012-08-25 12:27:25 AM

Myria: GWSuperfan: Myria: I just hope I don't get harassed for being weird

At a FARK party?

See my post 3 above that one. >.%lt;

At a FARK party??

2012-08-25 03:50:36 AM
I'm not going, but its cool to know a meet up is happening in Irvine.

Motherfarker, I'm awesome, no, you're not, dude, don't lie
I'm awesome, I'm drivin' around in my mom's ride
I'm awesome, a quarter of my life gone by
And I met all my friends online

Motherfarker, I'm awesome, I will run away from a brawl
I'm awesome, there's no voicemail, nobody called
I'm awesome, I can't afford to buy eight-balls
And I talk to myself on my Facebook wall

You know my pants sag low, even though
That went out of style like ten years ago
Spose, I got the swagger of a cripple
I got little biceps, getting fatter in the middle

And lyrically I'm not the best
Physically the opposite of Randy Moss and yet
So preposterous, feel the awesomeness
The most obnoxious guest up at the sausage-fest

Oh yes, the girls are repulsed
So I hide in my hood like I'm joining a cult
I'm as nervous as my cat Ol' Dirty Curtis
All my writtens are bitten and all my verses are purchased

Me? I'll never date an actress, got too many back zits
Plus my whole home-aroma is cat piss
Every show I do is poorly promoted
And if you like this it's 'cause my little sister wrote it

I'm awesome, no, you're not, dude, don't lie
I'm awesome, I'm drivin' around in my mom's ride
I'm awesome, a quarter of my life gone by
And I met all my friends online

Motherfarker, I'm awesome, I will run away from a brawl
I'm awesome, there's no voicemail, nobody called
I'm awesome, I can't afford to buy eight-balls
And I talk to myself on my Facebook wall, I'm awesome

Check it out, I'm from Maine and I don't hunt
(Nope)
And I can't ski, smoke weed but I can't roll blunts
Find me whipped by my wifey, my neck not icy
Eatin' at McDonalds because Subway's pricey

And my unibrow's plucked
Just asked my mom if I could borrow ten bucks
She's like, "For what? Blunt wraps and some Heinekens?
You skinny prick, go get a gym membership and vitamins"

I'm like, mom, please don't blame it on me
I got my bad habits from you, Dad, and Aunt Steve
My attitude's sour but my futon's sweet
And the hair on my ass, it is Jumanji

Suit untailored, ringtone Taylor Swift
Can't tweet up on my twitter 'cause I haven't done shiat
Bank account red, body un-groomed
The only good thing about me is I'm off stage soon

I'm awesome, no, you're not, dude, don't lie
I'm awesome, I'm drivin' around in my mom's ride
I'm awesome, a quarter of my life gone by
And I met all my friends online

Motherfarker, I'm awesome, I will run away from a brawl
I'm awesome, there's no voicemail, nobody called
I'm awesome, I can't afford to buy eight-balls
And I talk to myself on my Facebook wall, I'm awesome

Furthermore, I'm cornier than ethanol, cheesier than provolone
I spent ages eight to ten living in a motor home
With an ego the size of Tim Duncan
Even though I got shiat for brains like a blumpkin

I'm twenty-four serving lobster rolls
Because I spent a decade filling Optimals
And I'm not even the bomb in Maine
On my game, I'm only about as sexy as John McCain

Now put your hands up if you have nightmares
If you wouldn't man-up if there was a fight here
If you got dandruff, if you drink light beer
I'm out of breath

I'm awesome, no, you're not, dude, don't lie
I'm awesome, I'm drivin' around in my mom's ride
I'm awesome, a quarter of my life gone by
And I met all my friends online

Motherfarker, I'm awesome, I will run away from a brawl
I'm awesome, there's no voicemail, nobody called
I'm awesome, I can't afford to buy eight-balls
And I talk to myself on my Facebook wall

I'm awesome

2012-08-25 03:56:53 AM

Wow. So much FAIL packed into one sentence.

2012-08-25 03:58:05 AM

2012-08-25 04:13:31 AM

GWSuperfan: Dadoody: I would probably ditch my plans and attend if I wasn't so sure that Fark party = Sausage fest.

Wow. So much FAIL packed into one sentence.

What's a sausage fest, in the context of a Fark party anyway?

Lots of guys, not too many women, but no drunk boning going on, at least not until much later.

2012-08-25 04:18:39 AM
I'm coming and I'm bringing a victim. The missus is staying behind. Let the bowling commence!

2012-08-25 09:42:41 AM

The south and orange county are the worst places in the country you could ever live.

The yuppie scum are thick as flies in OC and the retard rednecks are in the south.

2012-08-25 11:54:01 AM

Bob16: MartinD-35: I lived in OC in the 1960's. It was a lot like living in Oklahoma in the 1930's. Made me a ton of money betting Johnson would beat Goldwater. Other than that, it was mostly about being bullied (physically and seriously) because I was in favor of the Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act.

Well that's just, like, your opinion, man.

2012-08-25 11:59:44 AM

bhcompy: Bob16: That place is one of the big yuppie scum strongholds of the universe. You can't get much more boring than a yuppie convention.

[farm4.staticflickr.com image 480x360]

The yuppie scum what?

/never fully understood German cars

2012-08-25 01:26:07 PM
oy HH... us >whatever your lame plans are

:D

2012-08-25 05:55:12 PM

2012-08-25 06:53:13 PM

2012-08-25 06:53:59 PM
Good luck kids. We're al counting on you.

2012-08-25 07:55:19 PM

PeterParkerSpiderFarker: Links to Pictures from Previous Fark Parties...

Peter Parker Spider Farker - LA Fark Parties Collection!

Mini Fark Party @ Casey's Irish Bar & Grill in Downtown LA

Fark Party at the Union Cattle Company in Pasadena

LA Fark Party at the Cat & Fiddle in Hollywood

Fark Party at Danny K's in Orange!!!

Dru

[farm1.staticflickr.com image 213x320]

Your user name is all sorts of awesome.

2012-08-25 08:07:11 PM

xl5150: Are you guys going to be nice if I come down? I don't want to drive all the way down the 405 if everyone's going to be a dick.

i172.photobucket.com
shamelessly stolen

This is Fark so you'd better take the 5 then, just to be sure.
just kidding

2012-08-25 08:08:22 PM
If Drew is actually there, I'll finally become a member... provided he can snatch the $5 from my hand.

2012-08-25 08:31:10 PM

Wow. So much FAIL packed into one sentence.

Originally, you guys had listed the venue as a German restaurant. That wouldn't have been an inaccurate description.

2012-08-25 08:41:20 PM
Damn, was going to come, but have a Birthday party I gotta go to...Would have been my first one, too. Gonna have to wait till next time.

2012-08-25 08:59:59 PM