Do you have adblock enabled?
Host: Badger
Description: Charlotte Fark Party II: Now with flavor
Date/Time: September 22, 2012 - 07:00 PM (local time)
Party Info: Fark Party Charlotte II

We have reserved the back room of The Flying Saucer 9605 N. Tryon St. Suite A for Saturday, September 22, 2012.

Over 200 beers on tap! Link to venue:

There are 7 rooms reserved for us under a dummy account at the University Hilton. We have 3 rooms with king beds and 4 rooms with double beds, at the cost of $119 per night. Reservations are for Friday, September 21st through Sunday, September 23. If you wish to claim one of these rooms as your own, please send me a private message. Link to hotel:

http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/north-carolina/hilton-charlotte-univ e rsity-place-CLTHUHF/index.html

If we have enough people interested in getting together Friday night, the conference room on the ground floor can be reserved beginning at 8pm. The ground floor conference room gives us access to the hotel bar. If there is enough interest, we're up for organizing a game of trivia or maybe Cards Against Humanity? Y'all are gonna have to speak up if you want to do this so I can reserve the conference room and get together some games or whatever. Maybe a table for poker and one for Cards Against Humanity?

2409 clicks; posted to Main » on 22 Sep 2012 at 5:57 PM (2 years ago)   |  Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»

First | « | 1 | 2 | 3 | » | Last | Show all

2012-07-26 01:57:50 PM
This just in: I will at some point cause to appear a tray of Triple-Chocolate Brownies with Cassis.

You have been warned.

2012-08-07 01:29:44 PM
One more "not sure if feel like driving down from Raleigh".

2012-08-08 10:03:39 AM
You guys gotta stop being giant gaping vaginas and drive for gawd's sake. I'd drive to Raleigh if you wusses were gonna have a party there. It's fun. It's something to do. New people to meet. Experiences to have.

Or you know, you could just sit around and wait for all the photos of people having wonderful awesome fun times and then regret not going.

Wieners.

2012-08-08 03:06:06 PM
I'm driving from Kentucky, after all.

Even if I don't really know what flavor a Charlotte party has.

(Well, ok last year it was "bourbon")

2012-08-08 07:16:15 PM

Mike: I'm driving from Kentucky, after all.

Even if I don't really know what flavor a Charlotte party has.

(Well, ok last year it was "bourbon")

I might have to go just to say that I've met you at two different fark parties (different cities, that is)... especially if you have no idea who the fark I am

2012-08-22 12:22:18 PM
FARK PARTY FARK PARTY FARK PARTY FARK PARTY BOOOOOYAH

Only a month away! WOOOT

2012-08-22 08:08:30 PM
I'm scared for my ass bacon. Because I'm rooming with casey.lurves.bacon.

2012-08-22 08:12:55 PM
I live uptown, biatches. Which bar should I walk to?

2012-08-22 08:16:10 PM

Mike: w00t w00t

What, YOU'RE going? Does this mean I have to show up? Christ.

2012-08-22 08:17:41 PM

MIAppologia: Mike: w00t w00t

What, YOU'RE going? Does this mean I have to show up? Christ.

If you go I'll pee myself.

Pee.

Myself.

2012-08-22 08:18:09 PM
I am there.

2012-08-22 08:20:08 PM

ToxicMunkee: If you go I'll pee myself.

Pee.

Myself.

STOP MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO SAY NO, GODDAMMIT

Great. Now I'll need to get a bucket too.

2012-08-22 08:21:52 PM

MIAppologia: ToxicMunkee: If you go I'll pee myself.

Pee.

Myself.

STOP MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO SAY NO, GODDAMMIT

Great. Now I'll need to get a bucket too.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahhaa!

2012-08-22 08:36:49 PM
On occasion, I have reason to go to Fort Mill, SC. I wonder if I might steer things in that direction.

Hmmmmm.

hurdboy: Have fun, y'all. You have my pity about being stuck in Charlotte.

Charlotte is a very nice place.  It's a pretty city full of friendly people.

2012-08-22 08:50:39 PM
At first I read this as Chat Roulette Fark Party

2012-08-22 09:06:12 PM

MIAppologia: ToxicMunkee: If you go I'll pee myself.

Pee.

Myself.

STOP MAKING IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO SAY NO, GODDAMMIT

Great. Now I'll need to get a bucket too.

Let's do this. I'm up for it if you are.

2012-08-22 09:13:44 PM

megalynn44: At first I read this as Chat Roulette Fark Party

So, kind of like a normal Fark Party?

2012-08-22 09:44:12 PM
I will be there. Prepare yourself.

2012-08-22 09:56:26 PM
I haven't been over to the Flying Saucer in a while.. Might be fun. My first Fark Party too.

2012-08-22 09:57:48 PM
Moved to chapel hill from Portland Oregon. Still haven't hit a fark party but grad school is kicking my ass too much to go.

2012-08-22 09:58:23 PM

Prophetica Insipia: \m/

/anybody want to go fishing with me?

Booooooooo

2012-08-22 10:36:23 PM
Damn I want to drive all the way from Raleigh....hm wait, I have rehearsal at Halau in Fayetteville that morning, maybe I'll drive from there

2012-08-22 11:17:49 PM
It's a small possibility that Rafterman and I will make the trek. SMALL. But if so, we'll let y'all know, since he'll be up in the area at the time.

OGC
2012-08-23 01:44:57 AM
In. Working on my fourth plate.

2012-08-23 09:47:41 AM
finally a fark party in my home town. one month after i ship out.

/good
//god
///dammit

2012-08-23 11:45:17 AM
I might get to meet my Farking neighbors, if I get off my lazy ass and show up, and if my aging brain remembers the date.

2012-08-23 01:38:18 PM
Yes, I'm afraid I'm going.

2012-08-23 08:40:57 PM
I like NASCAR.

2012-08-27 01:18:46 PM
It's gonna be FUN FUN FUN

I'm making vodka gummy worms tonight. That's not the reason it'll be fun, but it will add to the entire fun experience.

Y'all let me know if there is anything I can do to help you, if you are coming in from out of town.

omgfarkpartyfarkpartyfarkpartywoooooooooooooooo

2012-09-07 06:21:05 PM
HEEEEEY a farker is looking for someone to split the cost of the drive and a hotel room coming from the Cincinnati/Lexington area. Any ideas? EIP

2012-09-08 09:19:37 PM
If I can work it so I'm NOT working Sunday 9/23 I'll be there with Lonely Guy. ;^)

2012-09-15 08:01:58 PM
OMFG ONE WEEK I WILL HUMP ALL Y'ALLS FACES UNH UNH UNH

2012-09-15 08:04:17 PM
I'm scared. Can I rent an adult somewhere?

2012-09-15 08:25:13 PM
I am an adult.

2012-09-15 08:30:18 PM

Also, how's that Good Food on Montford place? Every time I've driven past it's been closed. Do they have a dress code or anything?

2012-09-15 08:33:44 PM

Zeppelininthesky: I am an adult.

I might need you to keep me out of trouble.

2012-09-15 08:49:04 PM

I dont even know WTF a Monford Place is. I get all I can eat at the Y.

2012-09-15 08:49:04 PM

There are amazing restaurants EVERYWHERE here. I think it's why everyone's so fat.

2012-09-15 08:57:38 PM

palladiate: WanderingMaineac: Why are there like thirty amazing restaurants all on Montford street? Do you guys have zoning laws to prevent them from spreading out or something?

It has nothing whatsoever to do with delishish pic a nics

2012-09-16 12:13:54 AM

casey.lurvs.bacon: WanderingMaineac: Hey, all you Charlotte people - I've been using your airport for a while, and I have a question. Why are there like thirty amazing restaurants all on Montford street? Do you guys have zoning laws to prevent them from spreading out or something?

I dont even know WTF a Monford Place is. I get all I can eat at the Y.

"Good Food on Montford" is the name of an actual restaurant. Really good reviews online but I've never managed to be there when it's open.

2012-09-16 12:23:36 AM

ToxicMunkee: I might need you to keep me out of trouble.

what's the fun in that?

2012-09-16 12:23:53 AM

casey.lurvs.bacon: OMFG ONE WEEK I WILL HUMP ALL Y'ALLS FACES UNH UNH UNH

oh my.

2012-09-20 06:56:55 PM
If anyone needs anything this weekend, my E is in my P. \O/

2012-09-21 08:12:31 PM
Mike seems to be omnipresent, and to be perfectly frank, it's starting to freak me out a little bit.

2012-09-21 08:49:11 PM
Mike is to mah right

2012-09-21 08:50:42 PM
You cannot escape muahahahah
....maybe

2012-09-21 09:36:10 PM

Mike: You cannot escape muahahahah
....maybe

"Some" people need "killin"

2012-09-21 10:05:27 PM
Pete and Repete blah blah blah..

/gonna do this in the OTHER 2 Seattle threads