Host: Unfreakable
Description: World Fark Party II - Las Vegas Nevada: March 30 - Apr 1
Date/Time: March 30, 2012 - 06:00 PM (local time)
Party Info: This is the second annual World Fark Party in Las Vegas Nevada. The event will include Drew and many of the Fark staff as well as Farkers from all over the United States and possibly the world.

Thursday (3/29) night will be a pre-event Pub Crawl on the Vegas strip starting at 6PM and will go as follows:
- Treasure Island: Breeze Bar
- Mirage: Rhumbar
- Caesars: La Salsa
- Paris: the sports bar in the back
- Treasure Island: Breeze Bar
Watch the Twitter hashtag #farklv2012 for updates.

Friday night (3/30) will be the main event in the Treasure Island ballroom from 6PM - 10PM. This includes all entertainment and a catered dinner, which will be a fully staffed buffet with several stations serving caesar salad, baby mozzarella and tomato salad, antipasto salad with roasted peppers, artichokes and grilled asparagus, cheese tortellini, tomato cream sauce and spinach, parmesan style stuffed chicken, Italian sausage with peppers and onions, garlic bread, parmesan breadsticks and focaccia, hearth baked breads, assorted biscotti, cannoli, Italian rum cakes and tiramisu, fresh brewed coffee, decaffeinated coffee, iced and international hot teas.

The cost for Friday night is $75 in advance or $100 at the door. The link for registration is here: Vegas Fark Party 2012. Space is limited, and the link will close as soon as we hit the maximum. A PARTIAL list of guests this year include:
- Burnie Burns (Red vs. Blue)
- Mike "Nug" Nahrgang, an actor and comedian that you probably know better as "Mustard Man"
- Mike Phirman (Hard 'n Phirm)
- and the finale will be the music of Paul and Storm.

After the Friday night event, there'll be karaoke at Imperial Palace

There will be a poker tournament on Saturday afternoon at 1:30 pm in the Treasure Island poker room, and several informal events on Saturday evening, including a pub quiz challenge in the evening (location TBD).

Both Friday and Saturday during the day from 10am - 5pm, we'll have a cabana Farkabana poolside at Treasure Island. It includes fruit plate along with water and soft drinks, seating for up to 10 people, LCD TV, refrigerator, ceiling fans, deluxe lounge chairs, day beds and cabana Farkabana host. It should be fairly easy to spot the Fark group.

We have a rate of $139 per night (flat, no Resort Fee) at Treasure Island. To join us there, make your reservation: 888-503-8999 between the hours of 8:00AM to 7:00PM Pacific Time. Group code is FARK12. Hotel registration deadline is March 6th to guarantee that rate. You can also click this link to make reservations directly: Treasure Island Reservations - Fark

Twitter hashtag: #farklv2012

[Comments in this thread will stay open until after the party]

Location: Treasure Island
3300 South Las Vegas Boulevard
Las Vegas, NV 89109
(702) 894-7111
(view map)

10154 clicks; posted to Main » on 01 Apr 2012 at 11:00 PM (2 years ago)   |  Favorite    |   share:  Share on Twitter share via Email Share on Facebook   more»

1902 Comments   (+0 »)

First | « | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | » | Last

2012-04-01 02:22:26 AM
Goddammit.

2012-04-01 02:23:01 AM

xl5150: themeaningoflifeisnot: Debate this with your mom while she makes your porridge in the morning.

My mom has been dead for many years.

2012-04-01 02:23:12 AM

make me some tea: Goddammit.

Wat? Go to bed.

2012-04-01 02:23:33 AM

smells_like_meat: Expect a package. The squirrel is yours.

Huzzah! I hope the winner this year had fun, and really all the other players too. There was a 'perfect day' thread earlier, and if I could edit 24h of last year's weekend into a single day, the poker tourney would've started it off.

2012-04-01 02:23:37 AM

smells_like_meat: No it doesn't. Any person desperate enough to turn to prostitution may say yes to any situation which pays enough no matter how painful or degrading it is. The money offered is a base form of coercion.

And she may also say no, which means that she has a choice and she is consenting. The basis of the consent, whether it is money or love, is irrelevant.

2012-04-01 02:24:22 AM
I guess what happens in Vegas really does stay there.

Fark all for pics in here.

2012-04-01 02:24:50 AM

No dad either. And my wife is hardly what I'd call a "guardian." I guess I'm SOL.

2012-04-01 02:26:48 AM

xl5150: wizden: Dude I'll pay for the strip club.

I don't need anyone to pay for anything for me. If anything, I'll be buying drinks for all of you, but I don't want to come by if people are going to treat me like they've treated me in this thread.

i1217.photobucket.com

2012-04-01 02:27:16 AM

xl5150: themeaningoflifeisnot: Then she's beyond being embarrassed by you. Talk it over with your guardian then.

Perfect--go put a cigar out on your wife's ass.

2012-04-01 02:27:18 AM

I'm actually in Vegas. I just don't want to get assaulted in some way by some peasant with a blue-collar mentality of solving problems. Are you guys really at IP right now, and is everyone sufficiently drunk?

2012-04-01 02:28:41 AM

themeaningoflifeisnot: Perfect--go put a cigar out on your wife's ass.

Why would I want to do that? She's a real person, not a hooker.

2012-04-01 02:29:04 AM
Just watched SCtF totally rock out to Born To Run. The man has talent.

2012-04-01 02:30:05 AM

xl5150: KingoftheCheese: I know you really aren't in Vegas, but the crowd here is top notch. I won't buy you a drink, but I'd gladly shake your hand. Don't tell anyone else, but I kind of enjoy your threads.

2012-04-01 02:32:08 AM

Did I see a reference to him doing Bohemian Rhapsody earlier?

2012-04-01 02:32:10 AM

xl5150: themeaningoflifeisnot: Perfect--go put a cigar out on your wife's ass.

Why would I want to do that? She's a real person, not a hooker.

2012-04-01 02:32:16 AM

Yeah, they're cool as hell to you because they like you. I have a feeling I might not get as warm of a reception. Is it loud and busy enough that I can slip in unnoticed, watch for a few minutes, and then leave if need be?

2012-04-01 02:32:45 AM
yeah please come over, or better yet sing us a song

2012-04-01 02:33:14 AM

syrynxx: KingoftheCheese: Just watched SCtF totally rock out to Born To Run. The man has talent.

Did I see a reference to him doing Bohemian Rhapsody earlier?

Yeah. We all sang it at our table at a Tappos restaurant. Good times were had.

2012-04-01 02:33:28 AM
29.media.tumblr.com

2012-04-01 02:33:31 AM

syrynxx: smells_like_meat: Expect a package. The squirrel is yours.

I wasn't involved. I'm not sure that there was a tournament this year. My inquires went unanswered. If they held it, I also hope everyone had fun. I regret that I was too ill to participate.

I felt bad after I asked you for Mr. squirrel. It is by rights yours. Expect it soon.

Have a great time in Russia and stop by the next time you're in sin city. Good luck in the new job.

2012-04-01 02:33:51 AM

themeaningoflifeisnot: Your wife is about as real as your Vegas schtick. Go play with your fleshlight, junior.

Just because she doesn't love me doesn't mean she's not my wife.

2012-04-01 02:37:09 AM

xl5150: KingoftheCheese: We really are. Long tables in the back. Everyone here is cool as hell. Come on over.

2012-04-01 02:37:32 AM

libranoelrose: [29.media.tumblr.com image 465x700]

Her left boob is slightly higher than the right. This is giving me the weirdest boner.

2012-04-01 02:38:39 AM

Don't get me wrong. You're cool and I'd like to meet you. It's the others I worry about.

2012-04-01 02:39:10 AM

smells_like_meat: libranoelrose: [29.media.tumblr.com image 465x700]

It looks like her left are is slightly larger than her right arm.

2012-04-01 02:39:31 AM

So let me know when you get here and I'll come say hi.

2012-04-01 02:41:09 AM

libranoelrose: smells_like_meat: libranoelrose: [29.media.tumblr.com image 465x700]

It looks like her left are is slightly larger than her right arm.

Does anyone else wish we could see her feet?

2012-04-01 02:41:20 AM

don't worry, I am not there

/get over it and go see them, if you don't mesh with some you will with others, good Lord, do i have to do it for you?

2012-04-01 02:41:56 AM
come'on we're all farkers, nothing to be worry about.
Come over, meet King....cheese
sing, drink be merry

2012-04-01 02:43:17 AM

austrianett: xl5150: KingoftheCheese: Suit yourself. I'd be glad to meet another Farker tonight, but if you really think that people are gonna start shiat with you because of words on a website, you are mistaken. I don't dislike anyone so there will be at least one guy happy to meet you.

don't worry, I am not there

He's not in Vegas.

2012-04-01 02:44:36 AM
Did eyehate ever make it to IP?

2012-04-01 02:44:41 AM
Really? You've taken to trolling party threads now?

/pathetic

2012-04-01 02:46:19 AM

basemetal: Really? You've taken to trolling party threads now?

/pathetic

pssst. post a pic. the admins are all asleep.

2012-04-01 02:46:46 AM

smells_like_meat: Did eyehate ever make it to IP?

Yeah. He's sitting right next to me.

2012-04-01 02:47:56 AM

KingoftheCheese: smells_like_meat: Did eyehate ever make it to IP?

Yeah. He's sitting right next to me.

Is his hand on your thigh?

2012-04-01 02:49:15 AM

Yeah. He's sitting right next to me.

Is his hand on your thigh?

Both hands. Both thighs.

2012-04-01 02:50:12 AM

KingoftheCheese: smells_like_meat: KingoftheCheese: smells_like_meat: Did eyehate ever make it to IP?

Yeah. He's sitting right next to me.

Is his hand on your thigh?

Both hands. Both thighs.

ha ha tee hee ha ha

2012-04-01 02:50:58 AM
OK. Going to bed now. I'm looking forward to seeing some of you at the wedding and reception tomorrow. My regret this year is that I wasn't well enough to party. I'll be 100% next year.

2012-04-01 02:51:59 AM
It rubs the lotion...

2012-04-01 02:54:55 AM

I was even going to sing this time but I didn't see you guys leave.

Which is probably a good thing because I'm burnt and have to fly out pretty early tomorrow.

2012-04-01 02:55:51 AM

I was even going to sing this time but I didn't see you guys leave.

Dude. It was f*cking awesome meeting you. Have a safe trip back home.

2012-04-01 02:57:45 AM
okay that's it! FARK 3 is being it's own proper convention lol.

I want to shoot guns and see penn and teller, also go to their fav thai resturant.

Please let their be a fark 3, i can afford to go next time

2012-04-01 02:58:55 AM

I was even going to sing this time but I didn't see you guys leave.

safe trip home

2012-04-01 03:04:24 AM

smells_like_meat: Does anyone else wish we could see her feet?

i.imgur.com

2012-04-01 03:09:10 AM
For the record, eyehate is cool as hell. And I thought that before he started groping me.

2012-04-01 03:12:00 AM

2012-04-01 03:14:04 AM

KingoftheCheese: Clawhammer: Sorry I didn't make it over to karaoke tonight. I hope it kicks as much ass as last night.

I was even going to sing this time but I didn't see you guys leave.

Dude. It was f*cking awesome meeting you. Have a safe trip back home.

Likewise amigo!

Have fun.

2012-04-01 03:15:59 AM

zonacher: By coincidence, I'm coming into Vegas. By suckistance, I arrive Monday. Is there an afterparty?

I doubt it. You got lucky.

2012-04-01 03:17:08 AM
i59.photobucket.com

2012-04-01 03:19:08 AM

voodoo doll: Clawhammer: Sorry I didn't make it over to karaoke tonight. I hope it kicks as much ass as last night.

I was even going to sing this time but I didn't see you guys leave.

safe trip home

Thanks! Fortunately I'm not the one flying the plane so I should make it ok.

Have fun!